Subject: Re: bug#9112: 24.0.50; EasyPG - creating new gpg-encrypted files fails

From: Daiki Ueno <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 10:46:16 +0900

"Roland Winkler" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I strongly disagree in the sense that I find the current default
> behavior to brief. Ted, Lars, and also I myself, we can always
> customize things to make the behavior more brief and geared towards
> our personal needs. But making the brief behavior the default,
> assuming that the average user understands all this things, in my
> opinion is asking for trouble and confusion.
>
> Should I file another bug report for this?

Maybe, or you could reopen this and retitle.

For the record, here are responses from Ted and Lars:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.bugs/42565
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.bugs/42567

I wonder why those articles dropped from the BTS archive.

Regards,
-- 
Daiki Ueno