Subject: Re: No such setting in `gnus-buffer-configuration': gnus-setup-message-winconf-name

From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:57:27 -0400

on Tue Jul 19 2011, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi-AT-gnus.org> wrote:

> Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> I'm seeing this error from time-to-time:
>>
>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "No such setting in
>> gnus-buffer-configuration': gnus-setup-message-winconf-name")
>>   signal(error ("No such setting in `gnus-buffer-configuration': gnus-setup-message-winconf-name"))
>>   error("No such setting in `gnus-buffer-configuration': %s" gnus-setup-message-winconf-name)
>>   gnus-configure-windows(gnus-setup-message-winconf-name)
>>   gnus-summary-rescan-group(nil)
>>   call-interactively(gnus-summary-rescan-group nil nil)
>
> I was able to reproduce this bug in ephemeral groups just now (once),
> and I've applied a workaround in No Gnus.  Can you check whether this
> fixes the bug you're seeing, too?

I'm afraid not.  I just saw it yesterday.  Because I *still*(!) haven't
received papers from the FSF copyright clerk, I'm still working on a
branch, but it includes 019b497767e97fcca145e4c981923d4825d4916b which
was committed to master on 13 August... so I assume it has the fix to
which you're referring.

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com