Subject: Re: bug#9087: Crash reading from minibuffer with icomplete-mode

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:43:40 +0200

> Can you reproducibly get the crash at this particular UNBLOCK_INPUT?

No, not at that particular point. But, with the current trunk, I can
get the crash much more easily.

As always, I'm doing

 emacs -Q -f icomplete-mode
 M-x set-face-font <RET> font-lock-comment-face <RET>

and then trying to select a font, by typing part of the spec and
hitting <TAB>. Before, I had to do a weird dance of moving back and
forth to get the crash, but currently I've even had it once or twice
it just by doing

-*C<TAB>

though it does not happen always at the same point. Backtraces are
similar, but not identical. Two follow:

---- First backtrace ----

(gdb) run -Q -f icomplete-mode
Starting program: C:\Devel\emacs\repo\debug\src/..\bin\emacs.exe -Q -f
icomplete-mode
[New Thread 1696.0x1368]
[New Thread 1696.0x130c]
[New Thread 1696.0x758]
gdb: unknown target exception 0xc0000029 at 0x76f407b6

Program received signal ?, Unknown signal.
[Switching to Thread 1696.0x758]
0x76f407b6 in ntdll!EtwEventUnregister () from C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
(gdb) bt
#0  0x76f407b6 in ntdll!EtwEventUnregister () from C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#1  0x0088da00 in ?? ()
#2  0x74d207f0 in setjmp () from C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
#3  0x0088ffc4 in ?? ()
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Lisp Backtrace:
"byte-code" (0x88dc50)
"icomplete-exhibit" (0x88e0c8)
"run-hooks" (0x88e174)
0x3414ee0 PVEC_COMPILED
"read-from-minibuffer" (0x88ea5c)
"completing-read-default" (0x88ecc4)
"completing-read" (0x88edd4)
"read-face-font" (0x88f034)
"read-face-and-attribute" (0x88f1f0)
"call-interactively" (0x88f644)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f894)
"call-interactively" (0x88fb34)
(gdb) thread 1
[Switching to thread 1 (Thread 1696.0x1368)]#0  0x010c6064 in
sort_overlays (overlay_vec=0x88ad10, noverlays=0, w=0x38d4600) at
buffer.c:2907
2907      for (i = 0; i < noverlays; i++)
(gdb) bt
#0  0x010c6064 in sort_overlays (overlay_vec=0x88ad10, noverlays=0,
w=0x38d4600) at buffer.c:2907
#1  0x01266844 in get_char_property_and_overlay (position=4,
prop=53440994, object=53368837, overlay=0x88ae24) at textprop.c:627
#2  0x01160b31 in handle_display_prop (it=0x88afa0) at xdisp.c:4067
#3  0x0115dff6 in handle_stop (it=0x88afa0) at xdisp.c:2923
#4  0x011677c2 in reseat (it=0x88afa0, pos=..., force_p=1) at xdisp.c:5828
#5  0x0115d4eb in init_iterator (it=0x88afa0, w=0x38d4600, charpos=1,
bytepos=1, row=0x0, base_face_id=DEFAULT_FACE_ID) at xdisp.c:2633
#6  0x011744f7 in resize_mini_window (w=0x38d4600, exact_p=0) at xdisp.c:9848
#7  0x01107a26 in read_minibuf_unwind (data=53229594) at minibuf.c:882
#8  0x01039db2 in unbind_to (count=36, value=53229594) at eval.c:3398
#9  0x01109f64 in Fall_completions (string=20087009,
collection=53215942, predicate=53229594, hide_spaces=53229594) at
minibuf.c:1635
#10 0x010381a3 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88ba84) at eval.c:2977
#11 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20594801, vector=20594869,
maxdepth=48, args_template=4112, nargs=4, args=0x88bcf8) at
bytecode.c:785
#12 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20594773, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88bce8) at eval.c:3131
#13 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88bce4) at eval.c:3015
#14 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20595697, vector=55464037,
maxdepth=24, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88bf54) at
bytecode.c:785
#15 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=55464549, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88bf54) at eval.c:3131
#16 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88bf50) at eval.c:3015
#17 0x01035f11 in eval_sub (form=81852606) at eval.c:2286
#18 0x01033c7c in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=54339282,
bodyform=81852606, handlers=81852654) at eval.c:1445
#19 0x0112681c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20595361, vector=20595541,
maxdepth=144, args_template=5136, nargs=4, args=0x88c434) at
bytecode.c:981
#20 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20595333, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88c424) at eval.c:3131
#21 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88c420) at eval.c:3015
#22 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20595809, vector=20595861,
maxdepth=56, args_template=4112, nargs=4, args=0x88c6a8) at
bytecode.c:785
#23 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20595781, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88c698) at eval.c:3131
#24 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88c694) at eval.c:3015
#25 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20579737, vector=55467685,
maxdepth=24, args_template=1028, nargs=1, args=0x88c8fc) at
bytecode.c:785
#26 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=55466437, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88c8f8) at eval.c:3131
#27 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88c8f4) at eval.c:3015
#28 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20575057, vector=55467973,
maxdepth=20, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88cb64) at
bytecode.c:785
#29 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=55464581, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88cb64) at eval.c:3131
#30 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88cb60) at eval.c:3015
#31 0x01035f11 in eval_sub (form=81852462) at eval.c:2286
#32 0x01033c7c in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=54326370,
bodyform=81852462, handlers=81852510) at eval.c:1445
#33 0x0112681c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20574881, vector=20574981,
maxdepth=60, args_template=2056, nargs=2, args=0x88cff0) at
bytecode.c:981
#34 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20574853, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x88cfe8) at eval.c:3131
#35 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88cfe4) at eval.c:3015
#36 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20579385, vector=20579685,
maxdepth=60, args_template=5136, nargs=5, args=0x88d278) at
bytecode.c:785
#37 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20579597, nargs=5,
arg_vector=0x88d264) at eval.c:3131
#38 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0x88d260) at eval.c:3015
#39 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20581641, vector=20581789,
maxdepth=72, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88d4e4) at
bytecode.c:785
#40 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20581613, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88d4e4) at eval.c:3131
#41 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88d4e0) at eval.c:3015
#42 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=58476945, vector=55233029,
maxdepth=36, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#43 0x01038fb0 in funcall_lambda (fun=54608613, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88d754) at eval.c:3197
#44 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88d750) at eval.c:3015
#45 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=58476129, vector=59388421,
maxdepth=20, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#46 0x01125512 in Fbyte_code (bytestr=58476129, vector=59388421,
maxdepth=20) at bytecode.c:423
#47 0x010361d0 in eval_sub (form=57801134) at eval.c:2320
#48 0x01033746 in internal_catch (tag=59394338, func=0x10357b2
<eval_sub>, arg=57801134) at eval.c:1248
#49 0x011267b5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=58476241, vector=54611109,
maxdepth=8, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:966
#50 0x01125512 in Fbyte_code (bytestr=58476241, vector=54611109,
maxdepth=8) at bytecode.c:423
#51 0x010361d0 in eval_sub (form=57801070) at eval.c:2320
#52 0x01033c7c in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=53229594,
bodyform=57801070, handlers=57801166) at eval.c:1445
#53 0x0112681c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=58476497, vector=55180421,
maxdepth=28, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:981
#54 0x01038fb0 in funcall_lambda (fun=54610405, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88e0c8) at eval.c:3197
#55 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e0c4) at eval.c:3015
#56 0x01036faa in funcall_nil (nargs=1, args=0x88e0c4) at eval.c:2483
#57 0x01037413 in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x88e0c4,
funcall=0x1036f92 <funcall_nil>) at eval.c:2672
#58 0x01036ff4 in Frun_hooks (nargs=1, args=0x88e174) at eval.c:2510
#59 0x01037db0 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88e170) at eval.c:2948
#60 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=58492129, vector=55213749,
maxdepth=8, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#61 0x01038fb0 in funcall_lambda (fun=54611685, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88e3f4) at eval.c:3197
#62 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e3f0) at eval.c:3015
#63 0x01037511 in call0 (fn=54611685) at eval.c:2720
#64 0x010076f1 in safe_run_hooks_1 () at keyboard.c:1869
#65 0x01033d86 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1007674
<safe_run_hooks_1>, handlers=53229618, hfun=0x10076f3
<safe_run_hooks_error>)
    at eval.c:1491
#66 0x01007b1f in safe_run_hook_funcall (nargs=1, args=0x88e590) at
keyboard.c:1924
#67 0x01037413 in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x88e590,
funcall=0x1007a65 <safe_run_hook_funcall>) at eval.c:2672
#68 0x01007b6e in safe_run_hooks (hook=54611685) at keyboard.c:1941
#69 0x01006425 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1587
#70 0x01033d86 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1005423
<command_loop_1>, handlers=53287322, hfun=0x1004c4d <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1491
#71 0x01005089 in command_loop_2 (ignore=53229594) at keyboard.c:1157
#72 0x01033746 in internal_catch (tag=53400010, func=0x1005066
<command_loop_2>, arg=53229594) at eval.c:1248
#73 0x01004ff0 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1122
#74 0x0100460b in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:756
#75 0x01106eb4 in read_minibuf (map=53697342, initial=53229594,
prompt=53604257, backup_n=53229594, expflag=0, histvar=53425754,
histpos=0,
    defalt=53229594, allow_props=0, inherit_input_method=0) at minibuf.c:673
#76 0x01107c07 in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=53604257,
initial_contents=53229594, keymap=53697342, sys_read=53229594,
hist=53229594,
    default_value=53229594, inherit_input_method=53229594) at minibuf.c:966
#77 0x0103835c in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0x88ea58) at eval.c:2992
#78 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20597785, vector=20597869,
maxdepth=72, args_template=8200, nargs=8, args=0x88ece4) at
bytecode.c:785
#79 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20597757, nargs=8,
arg_vector=0x88ecc4) at eval.c:3131
#80 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=9, args=0x88ecc0) at eval.c:3015
#81 0x01109fde in Fcompleting_read (prompt=53604257,
collection=53215942, predicate=53229594, require_match=53229594,
initial_input=53229594,
    hist=53229594, def=53229594, inherit_input_method=53229594) at
minibuf.c:1711
#82 0x01038403 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88edd0) at eval.c:2999
#83 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20401153, vector=20401229,
maxdepth=32, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#84 0x01038fb0 in funcall_lambda (fun=20401125, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x88f034) at eval.c:3197
#85 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88f030) at eval.c:3015
#86 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20401849, vector=20401941,
maxdepth=16, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#87 0x01038fb0 in funcall_lambda (fun=20401821, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88f1f0) at eval.c:3197
#88 0x01038780 in apply_lambda (fun=20401821, args=20396214) at eval.c:3074
#89 0x010364f2 in eval_sub (form=20396206) at eval.c:2359
#90 0x010357a1 in Feval (form=20396206, lexical=53229594) at eval.c:2168
#91 0x01123141 in Fcall_interactively (function=54284938,
record_flag=53229618, keys=53250821) at callint.c:346
#92 0x01038124 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88f640) at eval.c:2973
#93 0x010375bf in call3 (fn=53415274, arg1=54284938, arg2=53229618,
arg3=53229594) at eval.c:2766
#94 0x010200d4 in Fcommand_execute (cmd=54284938,
record_flag=53229618, keys=53229594, special=53229594) at
keyboard.c:10276
#95 0x010203cf in Fexecute_extended_command (prefixarg=53229594) at
keyboard.c:10365
#96 0x01038044 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88f890) at eval.c:2966
#97 0x01124f90 in Fcall_interactively (function=53285562,
record_flag=53229594, keys=53250821) at callint.c:857
#98 0x01038124 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88fb30) at eval.c:2973
#99 0x010375bf in call3 (fn=53415274, arg1=53285562, arg2=53229594,
arg3=53229594) at eval.c:2766
#100 0x010200d4 in Fcommand_execute (cmd=53285562,
record_flag=53229594, keys=53229594, special=53229594) at
keyboard.c:10276
#101 0x010063e6 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1573
#102 0x01033d86 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1005423
<command_loop_1>, handlers=53287322, hfun=0x1004c4d <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1491
#103 0x01005089 in command_loop_2 (ignore=53229594) at keyboard.c:1157
#104 0x01033746 in internal_catch (tag=53285346, func=0x1005066
<command_loop_2>, arg=53229594) at eval.c:1248
#105 0x01005041 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1136
#106 0x0100460b in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:756
#107 0x0100492d in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:820
#108 0x010027a3 in main (argc=4, argv=0x9b2d00) at emacs.c:1706

Lisp Backtrace:
"byte-code" (0x88dc50)
"icomplete-exhibit" (0x88e0c8)
"run-hooks" (0x88e174)
0x3414ee0 PVEC_COMPILED
"read-from-minibuffer" (0x88ea5c)
"completing-read-default" (0x88ecc4)
"completing-read" (0x88edd4)
"read-face-font" (0x88f034)
"read-face-and-attribute" (0x88f1f0)
"call-interactively" (0x88f644)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f894)
"call-interactively" (0x88fb34)
(gdb)

---- Second backtrace ----

(gdb) run -Q -f icomplete-mode
Starting program: C:\Devel\emacs\repo\debug\src/..\bin\emacs.exe -Q -f
icomplete-mode
[New Thread 5276.0x14d8]
[New Thread 5276.0x153c]
[New Thread 5276.0x1774]
gdb: unknown target exception 0xc0000029 at 0x76f407b6

Program received signal ?, Unknown signal.
[Switching to Thread 5276.0x1774]
0x76f407b6 in ntdll!EtwEventUnregister () from C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
(gdb) bt
#0  0x76f407b6 in ntdll!EtwEventUnregister () from C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#1  0x0088da00 in ?? ()
#2  0x74d207f0 in setjmp () from C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
#3  0x0088ffc4 in ?? ()
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Lisp Backtrace:
"byte-code" (0x88dc50)
"icomplete-exhibit" (0x88e0c8)
"run-hooks" (0x88e174)
0x3414ee0 PVEC_COMPILED
"read-from-minibuffer" (0x88ea5c)
"completing-read-default" (0x88ecc4)
"completing-read" (0x88edd4)
"read-face-font" (0x88f034)
"read-face-and-attribute" (0x88f1f0)
"call-interactively" (0x88f644)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f894)
"call-interactively" (0x88fb34)
(gdb) thread 1
[Switching to thread 1 (Thread 5276.0x14d8)]#0  0x01054fbc in
Fcompare_strings (str1=58427441, start1=0, end1=0, str2=20087009,
start2=0, end2=0,
    ignore_case=53229618) at fns.c:272
272       i1_byte = string_char_to_byte (str1, i1);
(gdb) bt
#0  0x01054fbc in Fcompare_strings (str1=58427441, start1=0, end1=0,
str2=20087009, start2=0, end2=0, ignore_case=53229618) at fns.c:272
#1  0x01109d12 in Fall_completions (string=20087009,
collection=53215942, predicate=53229594, hide_spaces=53229594) at
minibuf.c:1571
#2  0x010381a3 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88ba84) at eval.c:2977
#3  0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20594801, vector=20594869,
maxdepth=48, args_template=4112, nargs=4, args=0x88bcf8) at
bytecode.c:785
#4  0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20594773, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88bce8) at eval.c:3131
#5  0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88bce4) at eval.c:3015
#6  0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20595697, vector=54431013,
maxdepth=24, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88bf54) at
bytecode.c:785
#7  0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=54431237, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88bf54) at eval.c:3131
#8  0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88bf50) at eval.c:3015
#9  0x01035f11 in eval_sub (form=81860342) at eval.c:2286
#10 0x01033c7c in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=54339282,
bodyform=81860342, handlers=81860390) at eval.c:1445
#11 0x0112681c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20595361, vector=20595541,
maxdepth=144, args_template=5136, nargs=4, args=0x88c434) at
bytecode.c:981
#12 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20595333, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88c424) at eval.c:3131
#13 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88c420) at eval.c:3015
#14 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20595809, vector=20595861,
maxdepth=56, args_template=4112, nargs=4, args=0x88c6a8) at
bytecode.c:785
#15 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20595781, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88c698) at eval.c:3131
#16 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88c694) at eval.c:3015
#17 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20579737, vector=54431589,
maxdepth=24, args_template=1028, nargs=1, args=0x88c8fc) at
bytecode.c:785
#18 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=54430853, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88c8f8) at eval.c:3131
#19 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88c8f4) at eval.c:3015
#20 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20575057, vector=54427781,
maxdepth=20, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88cb64) at
bytecode.c:785
#21 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=54429957, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88cb64) at eval.c:3131
#22 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88cb60) at eval.c:3015
#23 0x01035f11 in eval_sub (form=81860198) at eval.c:2286
#24 0x01033c7c in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=54326370,
bodyform=81860198, handlers=81860246) at eval.c:1445
#25 0x0112681c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20574881, vector=20574981,
maxdepth=60, args_template=2056, nargs=2, args=0x88cff0) at
bytecode.c:981
#26 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20574853, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x88cfe8) at eval.c:3131
#27 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88cfe4) at eval.c:3015
#28 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20579385, vector=20579685,
maxdepth=60, args_template=5136, nargs=5, args=0x88d278) at
bytecode.c:785
#29 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20579597, nargs=5,
arg_vector=0x88d264) at eval.c:3131
#30 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0x88d260) at eval.c:3015
#31 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20581641, vector=20581789,
maxdepth=72, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88d4e4) at
bytecode.c:785
#32 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20581613, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88d4e4) at eval.c:3131
#33 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88d4e0) at eval.c:3015
#34 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=58476945, vector=55233029,
maxdepth=36, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#35 0x01038fb0 in funcall_lambda (fun=54608613, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88d754) at eval.c:3197
#36 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88d750) at eval.c:3015
#37 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=58476129, vector=59388421,
maxdepth=20, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#38 0x01125512 in Fbyte_code (bytestr=58476129, vector=59388421,
maxdepth=20) at bytecode.c:423
#39 0x010361d0 in eval_sub (form=57801134) at eval.c:2320
#40 0x01033746 in internal_catch (tag=59394338, func=0x10357b2
<eval_sub>, arg=57801134) at eval.c:1248
#41 0x011267b5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=58476241, vector=54611109,
maxdepth=8, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:966
#42 0x01125512 in Fbyte_code (bytestr=58476241, vector=54611109,
maxdepth=8) at bytecode.c:423
#43 0x010361d0 in eval_sub (form=57801070) at eval.c:2320
#44 0x01033c7c in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=53229594,
bodyform=57801070, handlers=57801166) at eval.c:1445
#45 0x0112681c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=58476497, vector=55180421,
maxdepth=28, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:981
#46 0x01038fb0 in funcall_lambda (fun=54610405, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88e0c8) at eval.c:3197
#47 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e0c4) at eval.c:3015
#48 0x01036faa in funcall_nil (nargs=1, args=0x88e0c4) at eval.c:2483
#49 0x01037413 in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x88e0c4,
funcall=0x1036f92 <funcall_nil>) at eval.c:2672
#50 0x01036ff4 in Frun_hooks (nargs=1, args=0x88e174) at eval.c:2510
#51 0x01037db0 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88e170) at eval.c:2948
#52 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=58492129, vector=55213749,
maxdepth=8, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#53 0x01038fb0 in funcall_lambda (fun=54611685, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88e3f4) at eval.c:3197
#54 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e3f0) at eval.c:3015
#55 0x01037511 in call0 (fn=54611685) at eval.c:2720
#56 0x010076f1 in safe_run_hooks_1 () at keyboard.c:1869
#57 0x01033d86 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1007674
<safe_run_hooks_1>, handlers=53229618, hfun=0x10076f3
<safe_run_hooks_error>)
    at eval.c:1491
#58 0x01007b1f in safe_run_hook_funcall (nargs=1, args=0x88e590) at
keyboard.c:1924
#59 0x01037413 in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x88e590,
funcall=0x1007a65 <safe_run_hook_funcall>) at eval.c:2672
#60 0x01007b6e in safe_run_hooks (hook=54611685) at keyboard.c:1941
#61 0x01006425 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1587
#62 0x01033d86 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1005423
<command_loop_1>, handlers=53287322, hfun=0x1004c4d <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1491
#63 0x01005089 in command_loop_2 (ignore=53229594) at keyboard.c:1157
#64 0x01033746 in internal_catch (tag=53400010, func=0x1005066
<command_loop_2>, arg=53229594) at eval.c:1248
#65 0x01004ff0 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1122
#66 0x0100460b in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:756
#67 0x01106eb4 in read_minibuf (map=53697342, initial=53229594,
prompt=58407873, backup_n=53229594, expflag=0, histvar=53425754,
histpos=0,
    defalt=53229594, allow_props=0, inherit_input_method=0) at minibuf.c:673
#68 0x01107c07 in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=58407873,
initial_contents=53229594, keymap=53697342, sys_read=53229594,
hist=53229594,
    default_value=53229594, inherit_input_method=53229594) at minibuf.c:966
#69 0x0103835c in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0x88ea58) at eval.c:2992
#70 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20597785, vector=20597869,
maxdepth=72, args_template=8200, nargs=8, args=0x88ece4) at
bytecode.c:785
#71 0x01038b30 in funcall_lambda (fun=20597757, nargs=8,
arg_vector=0x88ecc4) at eval.c:3131
#72 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=9, args=0x88ecc0) at eval.c:3015
#73 0x01109fde in Fcompleting_read (prompt=58407873,
collection=53215942, predicate=53229594, require_match=53229594,
initial_input=53229594,
    hist=53229594, def=53229594, inherit_input_method=53229594) at
minibuf.c:1711
#74 0x01038403 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88edd0) at eval.c:2999
#75 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20401153, vector=20401229,
maxdepth=32, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#76 0x01038fb0 in funcall_lambda (fun=20401125, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x88f034) at eval.c:3197
#77 0x0103844b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88f030) at eval.c:3015
#78 0x01125f61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20401849, vector=20401941,
maxdepth=16, args_template=53229594, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#79 0x01038fb0 in funcall_lambda (fun=20401821, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88f1f0) at eval.c:3197
#80 0x01038780 in apply_lambda (fun=20401821, args=20396214) at eval.c:3074
#81 0x010364f2 in eval_sub (form=20396206) at eval.c:2359
#82 0x010357a1 in Feval (form=20396206, lexical=53229594) at eval.c:2168
#83 0x01123141 in Fcall_interactively (function=54284938,
record_flag=53229618, keys=53250821) at callint.c:346
#84 0x01038124 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88f640) at eval.c:2973
#85 0x010375bf in call3 (fn=53415274, arg1=54284938, arg2=53229618,
arg3=53229594) at eval.c:2766
#86 0x010200d4 in Fcommand_execute (cmd=54284938,
record_flag=53229618, keys=53229594, special=53229594) at
keyboard.c:10276
#87 0x010203cf in Fexecute_extended_command (prefixarg=53229594) at
keyboard.c:10365
#88 0x01038044 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88f890) at eval.c:2966
#89 0x01124f90 in Fcall_interactively (function=53285562,
record_flag=53229594, keys=53250821) at callint.c:857
#90 0x01038124 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88fb30) at eval.c:2973
#91 0x010375bf in call3 (fn=53415274, arg1=53285562, arg2=53229594,
arg3=53229594) at eval.c:2766
#92 0x010200d4 in Fcommand_execute (cmd=53285562,
record_flag=53229594, keys=53229594, special=53229594) at
keyboard.c:10276
#93 0x010063e6 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1573
#94 0x01033d86 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x1005423
<command_loop_1>, handlers=53287322, hfun=0x1004c4d <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1491
#95 0x01005089 in command_loop_2 (ignore=53229594) at keyboard.c:1157
#96 0x01033746 in internal_catch (tag=53285346, func=0x1005066
<command_loop_2>, arg=53229594) at eval.c:1248
#97 0x01005041 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1136
#98 0x0100460b in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:756
#99 0x0100492d in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:820
#100 0x010027a3 in main (argc=4, argv=0xa22d00) at emacs.c:1706

Lisp Backtrace:
"byte-code" (0x88dc50)
"icomplete-exhibit" (0x88e0c8)
"run-hooks" (0x88e174)
0x3414ee0 PVEC_COMPILED
"read-from-minibuffer" (0x88ea5c)
"completing-read-default" (0x88ecc4)
"completing-read" (0x88edd4)
"read-face-font" (0x88f034)
"read-face-and-attribute" (0x88f1f0)
"call-interactively" (0x88f644)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f894)
"call-interactively" (0x88fb34)
(gdb)