Subject: Re: bug#9087: Crash reading from minibuffer with icomplete-mode

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:45:47 +0300

> From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:53:47 +0200
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> yes, it happens in UNBLOCK_INPUT, and at this moment I wasn't using
> watchpoints. But in this one
> 
> Breakpoint 1, w32_abort () at w32fns.c:7182
> 7182      button = MessageBox (NULL,
> (gdb) bt
> #0  w32_abort () at w32fns.c:7182
> #1  0x011d4c94 in Fframe_first_window (frame_or_window=56209413) at window.c:249
> [...]
> where I did have the interrupt_input_blocked watchpoint set, how do
> you know that it was inside UNBLOCK_INPUT?

It wasn't.  This is the crash about which Martin said that it's with a
window that has no children and no buffer.  So it looks like a
different crash.

Anyway, could you propose an exact recipe to reproduce this?  I tried
using the one you gave originally, but I don't seem to have the fonts
you used, or maybe I'm not following the recipe correctly.  A step by
step recipe using "normal" fonts would be appreciated.