Subject: bug#9087: Crash reading from minibuffer with icomplete-mode

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:11:22 +0200

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 13:13, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Try "thread apply all bt", perhaps that will give a more meaningful
> backtrace in one of the other threads.

Unexpectedly, I had a much more informative backtrace:

Breakpoint 1, w32_abort () at w32fns.c:7182
7182      button = MessageBox (NULL,
(gdb) bt
#0  w32_abort () at w32fns.c:7182
#1  0x0103a942 in xfree (block=0x32d4f80) at alloc.c:713
#2  0x01004b8d in pop_kboard () at keyboard.c:923
#3  0x01004c6a in restore_kboard_configuration (was_locked=53151794)
at keyboard.c:985
#4  0x01039a41 in unbind_to (count=34, value=53151770) at eval.c:3437
#5  0x010334d9 in unwind_to_catch (catch=0x88d9f0, value=53151794) at
eval.c:1290
#6  0x01033577 in Fthrow (tag=55370426, value=53151794) at eval.c:1328
#7  0x0114eb0c in re_match_2_internal (bufp=0x1637588, string1=0x0, size1=0,
    string2=0x4e1d190
"-outline-Gabriola-normal-normal-normal-decorative-*-*-*-*-p-*-iso8859-7",
size2=71, pos=0, regs=0x1638de8, stop=71)
    at regex.c:6280
#8  0x01144622 in re_search_2 (bufp=0x1637588, str1=0x0, size1=0,
    str2=0x4e1d190
"-outline-Gabriola-normal-normal-normal-decorative-*-*-*-*-p-*-iso8859-7",
size2=71, startpos=0, range=0, regs=0x1638de8,
    stop=71) at regex.c:4514
#9  0x01143525 in re_search (bufp=0x1637588, string=0x4e1d190
"-outline-Gabriola-normal-normal-normal-decorative-*-*-*-*-p-*-iso8859-7",
size=71,
    startpos=0, range=71, regs=0x1638de8) at regex.c:4295
#10 0x010f9ba3 in string_match_1 (regexp=82715057, string=55242833,
start=0, posix=0) at search.c:411
#11 0x010f9cdc in Fstring_match (regexp=82715057, string=55242833,
start=0) at search.c:451
#12 0x011088fd in Fall_completions (string=20058337,
collection=57786174, predicate=53151770, hide_spaces=53151770) at
minibuf.c:1590
#13 0x01037e6b in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88ba84) at eval.c:3020
#14 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20580337, vector=20580405,
maxdepth=48, args_template=4112, nargs=4, args=0x88bcf8) at
bytecode.c:785
#15 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20580309, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88bce8) at eval.c:3174
#16 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88bce4) at eval.c:3058
#17 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20581233, vector=55482565,
maxdepth=24, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88bf54) at
bytecode.c:785
#18 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=55481381, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88bf54) at eval.c:3174
#19 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88bf50) at eval.c:3058
#20 0x01035bd9 in eval_sub (form=55790686) at eval.c:2329
#21 0x0103395a in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=54494738,
bodyform=55790686, handlers=55790638) at eval.c:1440
#22 0x01125214 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20580897, vector=20581077,
maxdepth=144, args_template=5136, nargs=4, args=0x88c434) at
bytecode.c:981
#23 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20580869, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88c424) at eval.c:3174
#24 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88c420) at eval.c:3058
#25 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20581345, vector=20581397,
maxdepth=56, args_template=4112, nargs=4, args=0x88c6a8) at
bytecode.c:785
#26 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20581317, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88c698) at eval.c:3174
#27 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88c694) at eval.c:3058
#28 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20565313, vector=56501637,
maxdepth=24, args_template=1028, nargs=1, args=0x88c8fc) at
bytecode.c:785
#29 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=56501221, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88c8f8) at eval.c:3174
#30 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88c8f4) at eval.c:3058
#31 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20560633, vector=54625861,
maxdepth=20, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88cb64) at
bytecode.c:785
#32 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=54628197, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88cb64) at eval.c:3174
#33 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88cb60) at eval.c:3058
#34 0x01035bd9 in eval_sub (form=55791190) at eval.c:2329
#35 0x0103395a in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=54638482,
bodyform=55791190, handlers=55791142) at eval.c:1440
#36 0x01125214 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20560457, vector=20560557,
maxdepth=60, args_template=2056, nargs=2, args=0x88cff0) at
bytecode.c:981
#37 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20560429, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x88cfe8) at eval.c:3174
#38 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88cfe4) at eval.c:3058
#39 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20564961, vector=20565261,
maxdepth=60, args_template=5136, nargs=5, args=0x88d278) at
bytecode.c:785
#40 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20565173, nargs=5,
arg_vector=0x88d264) at eval.c:3174
#41 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0x88d260) at eval.c:3058
#42 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20567217, vector=20567365,
maxdepth=72, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88d4e4) at
bytecode.c:785
#43 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20567189, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88d4e4) at eval.c:3174
#44 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88d4e0) at eval.c:3058
#45 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=55203873, vector=56207365,
maxdepth=36, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#46 0x01038c78 in funcall_lambda (fun=56616997, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88d754) at eval.c:3240
#47 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88d750) at eval.c:3058
#48 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=55220513, vector=56115845,
maxdepth=20, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#49 0x01123f0a in Fbyte_code (bytestr=55220513, vector=56115845,
maxdepth=20) at bytecode.c:423
#50 0x01035e98 in eval_sub (form=54813086) at eval.c:2363
#51 0x01033424 in internal_catch (tag=55370426, func=0x103547a
<eval_sub>, arg=54813086) at eval.c:1247
#52 0x011251ad in exec_byte_code (bytestr=55220593, vector=56617093,
maxdepth=8, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:966
#53 0x01123f0a in Fbyte_code (bytestr=55220593, vector=56617093,
maxdepth=8) at bytecode.c:423
#54 0x01035e98 in eval_sub (form=54813166) at eval.c:2363
#55 0x0103395a in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=53151770,
bodyform=54813166, handlers=54813054) at eval.c:1440
#56 0x01125214 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=55220817, vector=55929221,
maxdepth=28, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:981
#57 0x01038c78 in funcall_lambda (fun=56617189, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88e0c8) at eval.c:3240
#58 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e0c4) at eval.c:3058
#59 0x01036c72 in funcall_nil (nargs=1, args=0x88e0c4) at eval.c:2526
#60 0x010370db in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x88e0c4,
funcall=0x1036c5a <funcall_nil>) at eval.c:2715
#61 0x01036cbc in Frun_hooks (nargs=1, args=0x88e174) at eval.c:2553
#62 0x01037a78 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88e170) at eval.c:2991
#63 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=55221073, vector=53285573,
maxdepth=8, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#64 0x01038c78 in funcall_lambda (fun=56617893, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88e3f4) at eval.c:3240
#65 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e3f0) at eval.c:3058
#66 0x010371d9 in call0 (fn=56617893) at eval.c:2763
#67 0x0100772d in safe_run_hooks_1 () at keyboard.c:1868
#68 0x01033a64 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x10076b0
<safe_run_hooks_1>, handlers=53151794, hfun=0x100772f
<safe_run_hooks_error>)
    at eval.c:1493
#69 0x01007b5b in safe_run_hook_funcall (nargs=1, args=0x88e590) at
keyboard.c:1923
#70 0x010370db in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x88e590,
funcall=0x1007aa1 <safe_run_hook_funcall>) at eval.c:2715
#71 0x01007baa in safe_run_hooks (hook=56617893) at keyboard.c:1940
#72 0x01006461 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1586
#73 0x01033a64 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x100545f
<command_loop_1>, handlers=53209522, hfun=0x1004c89 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1493
#74 0x010050c5 in command_loop_2 (ignore=53151770) at keyboard.c:1156
#75 0x01033424 in internal_catch (tag=53301730, func=0x10050a2
<command_loop_2>, arg=53151770) at eval.c:1247
#76 0x0100502c in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1121
#77 0x01004647 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:756
#78 0x011059d7 in read_minibuf (map=53496798, initial=53151770,
prompt=56021441, backup_n=53151770, expflag=0, histvar=53327474,
histpos=0,
    defalt=53151770, allow_props=0, inherit_input_method=0) at minibuf.c:663
#79 0x0110672a in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=56021441,
initial_contents=53151770, keymap=53496798, sys_read=53151770,
hist=53151770,
    default_value=53151770, inherit_input_method=53151770) at minibuf.c:957
#80 0x01038024 in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0x88ea58) at eval.c:3035
#81 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20583305, vector=20583389,
maxdepth=72, args_template=8200, nargs=8, args=0x88ece4) at
bytecode.c:785
#82 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20583277, nargs=8,
arg_vector=0x88ecc4) at eval.c:3174
#83 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=9, args=0x88ecc0) at eval.c:3058
#84 0x01108b01 in Fcompleting_read (prompt=56021441,
collection=57786174, predicate=53151770, require_match=53151770,
initial_input=53151770,
    hist=53151770, def=53151770, inherit_input_method=53151770) at
minibuf.c:1702
#85 0x010380cb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88edd0) at eval.c:3042
#86 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20387729, vector=20387805,
maxdepth=32, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#87 0x01038c78 in funcall_lambda (fun=20387701, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x88f034) at eval.c:3240
#88 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88f030) at eval.c:3058
#89 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20388425, vector=20388517,
maxdepth=16, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#90 0x01038c78 in funcall_lambda (fun=20388397, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88f1f0) at eval.c:3240
#91 0x01038448 in apply_lambda (fun=20388397, args=20382790) at eval.c:3117
#92 0x010361ba in eval_sub (form=20382782) at eval.c:2402
#93 0x01035469 in Feval (form=20382782, lexical=53151770) at eval.c:2211
#94 0x01121b49 in Fcall_interactively (function=54369026,
record_flag=53151794, keys=53172997) at callint.c:346
#95 0x01037dec in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88f640) at eval.c:3016
#96 0x01037287 in call3 (fn=53316994, arg1=54369026, arg2=53151794,
arg3=53151770) at eval.c:2809
#97 0x0101ffc1 in Fcommand_execute (cmd=54369026,
record_flag=53151794, keys=53151770, special=53151770) at
keyboard.c:10274
#98 0x010202bd in Fexecute_extended_command (prefixarg=53151770) at
keyboard.c:10363
#99 0x01037d0c in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88f880) at eval.c:3009
#100 0x01123986 in Fcall_interactively (function=53207762,
record_flag=53151770, keys=53172997) at callint.c:857
#101 0x01037dec in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88fb20) at eval.c:3016
#102 0x01037287 in call3 (fn=53316994, arg1=53207762, arg2=53151770,
arg3=53151770) at eval.c:2809
#103 0x0101ffc1 in Fcommand_execute (cmd=53207762,
record_flag=53151770, keys=53151770, special=53151770) at
keyboard.c:10274
#104 0x01006422 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1572
#105 0x01033a64 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x100545f
<command_loop_1>, handlers=53209522, hfun=0x1004c89 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1493
#106 0x010050c5 in command_loop_2 (ignore=53151770) at keyboard.c:1156
#107 0x01033424 in internal_catch (tag=53207546, func=0x10050a2
<command_loop_2>, arg=53151770) at eval.c:1247
#108 0x0100507d in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1135
#109 0x01004647 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:756
#110 0x01004969 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:820
#111 0x010027eb in main (argc=4, argv=0xa52d70) at emacs.c:1701

Lisp Backtrace:
"all-completions" (0x88ba88)
"completion-pcm--all-completions" (0x88bce8)
0x34e9420 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88bf50)
"completion-pcm--find-all-completions" (0x88c424)
"completion-pcm-all-completions" (0x88c698)
0x35e23e0 PVEC_COMPILED
0x3418f60 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88cb60)
"completion--some" (0x88cfe8)
"completion-all-completions" (0x88d264)
"completion-all-sorted-completions" (0x88d4e4)
"icomplete-completions" (0x88d754)
"byte-code" (0x88d930)
"byte-code" (0x88dc50)
"icomplete-exhibit" (0x88e0c8)
"run-hooks" (0x88e174)
0x35feba0 PVEC_COMPILED
"read-from-minibuffer" (0x88ea5c)
"completing-read-default" (0x88ecc4)
"completing-read" (0x88edd4)
"read-face-font" (0x88f034)
"read-face-and-attribute" (0x88f1f0)
"call-interactively" (0x88f644)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f884)
"call-interactively" (0x88fb24)
(gdb)

The result of "thread apply all bt" is more or less the same:

(gdb) thread apply all bt

Thread 6 (Thread 4236.0x11c8):
#0  0x774d1f36 in ntdll!LdrQueryProcessModuleInformation () from
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#1  0x774d1f36 in ntdll!LdrQueryProcessModuleInformation () from
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#2  0x774f471e in ntdll!TpCallbackMayRunLong () from
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#3  0x00000130 in ?? ()
#4  0x79f4fedc in ?? ()
#5  0x765b339a in KERNEL32!BaseCleanupAppcompatCacheSupport () from
C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
#6  0x00d22e80 in ?? ()
#7  0x774e9ed2 in wcscat () from C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#8  0x00d22e80 in ?? ()
#9  0x774e9ea5 in wcscat () from C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#10 0x774f6679 in ntdll!RtlpQueryDefaultUILanguage () from
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#11 0x00d22e80 in ?? ()
#12 0x00000000 in ?? ()

Lisp Backtrace:
"all-completions" (0x88ba88)
"completion-pcm--all-completions" (0x88bce8)
0x34e9420 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88bf50)
"completion-pcm--find-all-completions" (0x88c424)
"completion-pcm-all-completions" (0x88c698)
0x35e23e0 PVEC_COMPILED
0x3418f60 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88cb60)
"completion--some" (0x88cfe8)
"completion-all-completions" (0x88d264)
"completion-all-sorted-completions" (0x88d4e4)
"icomplete-completions" (0x88d754)
"byte-code" (0x88d930)
"byte-code" (0x88dc50)
"icomplete-exhibit" (0x88e0c8)
"run-hooks" (0x88e174)
0x35feba0 PVEC_COMPILED
"read-from-minibuffer" (0x88ea5c)
"completing-read-default" (0x88ecc4)
"completing-read" (0x88edd4)
"read-face-font" (0x88f034)
"read-face-and-attribute" (0x88f1f0)
"call-interactively" (0x88f644)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f884)
"call-interactively" (0x88fb24)

Thread 5 (Thread 4236.0x133c):
#0  0x774d1f36 in ntdll!LdrQueryProcessModuleInformation () from
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#1  0x774d1f36 in ntdll!LdrQueryProcessModuleInformation () from
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#2  0x774f471e in ntdll!TpCallbackMayRunLong () from
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#3  0x00000130 in ?? ()
#4  0x7974fedc in ?? ()
#5  0x765b339a in KERNEL32!BaseCleanupAppcompatCacheSupport () from
C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
#6  0x00d22e80 in ?? ()
#7  0x774e9ed2 in wcscat () from C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#8  0x00d22e80 in ?? ()
#9  0x774e9ea5 in wcscat () from C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#10 0x774f6679 in ntdll!RtlpQueryDefaultUILanguage () from
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#11 0x00d22e80 in ?? ()
#12 0x00000000 in ?? ()

Lisp Backtrace:
"all-completions" (0x88ba88)
"completion-pcm--all-completions" (0x88bce8)
0x34e9420 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88bf50)
"completion-pcm--find-all-completions" (0x88c424)
"completion-pcm-all-completions" (0x88c698)
0x35e23e0 PVEC_COMPILED
0x3418f60 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88cb60)
"completion--some" (0x88cfe8)
"completion-all-completions" (0x88d264)
"completion-all-sorted-completions" (0x88d4e4)
"icomplete-completions" (0x88d754)
"byte-code" (0x88d930)
"byte-code" (0x88dc50)
"icomplete-exhibit" (0x88e0c8)
"run-hooks" (0x88e174)
0x35feba0 PVEC_COMPILED
"read-from-minibuffer" (0x88ea5c)
"completing-read-default" (0x88ecc4)
"completing-read" (0x88edd4)
"read-face-font" (0x88f034)
"read-face-and-attribute" (0x88f1f0)
"call-interactively" (0x88f644)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f884)
"call-interactively" (0x88fb24)

Thread 4 (Thread 4236.0x1330):
#0  0x774d1f36 in ntdll!LdrQueryProcessModuleInformation () from
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#1  0x774d1f36 in ntdll!LdrQueryProcessModuleInformation () from
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#2  0x774f471e in ntdll!TpCallbackMayRunLong () from
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#3  0x00000158 in ?? ()
#4  0x78f4fedc in ?? ()
#5  0x765b339a in KERNEL32!BaseCleanupAppcompatCacheSupport () from
C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
#6  0x00d23ec0 in ?? ()
#7  0x774e9ed2 in wcscat () from C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#8  0x00d23ec0 in ?? ()
#9  0x774e9ea5 in wcscat () from C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#10 0x774f6679 in ntdll!RtlpQueryDefaultUILanguage () from
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#11 0x00d23ec0 in ?? ()
#12 0x00000000 in ?? ()

Lisp Backtrace:
"all-completions" (0x88ba88)
"completion-pcm--all-completions" (0x88bce8)
0x34e9420 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88bf50)
"completion-pcm--find-all-completions" (0x88c424)
"completion-pcm-all-completions" (0x88c698)
0x35e23e0 PVEC_COMPILED
0x3418f60 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88cb60)
"completion--some" (0x88cfe8)
"completion-all-completions" (0x88d264)
"completion-all-sorted-completions" (0x88d4e4)
"icomplete-completions" (0x88d754)
"byte-code" (0x88d930)
"byte-code" (0x88dc50)
"icomplete-exhibit" (0x88e0c8)
"run-hooks" (0x88e174)
0x35feba0 PVEC_COMPILED
"read-from-minibuffer" (0x88ea5c)
"completing-read-default" (0x88ecc4)
"completing-read" (0x88edd4)
"read-face-font" (0x88f034)
"read-face-and-attribute" (0x88f1f0)
"call-interactively" (0x88f644)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f884)
"call-interactively" (0x88fb24)

Thread 3 (Thread 4236.0xf28):
#0  0x0122e48d in w32_abort () at w32fns.c:7182
#1  0x0103cab3 in Fcons (car=53209954, cdr=53151770) at alloc.c:2639
#2  0x0103400b in Fsignal (error_symbol=53209954, data=53151770) at eval.c:1745
#3  0x010340ed in xsignal (error_symbol=53209954, data=53151770) at eval.c:1769
#4  0x0103410c in xsignal0 (error_symbol=53209954) at eval.c:1778
#5  0x012621ca in text_read_only (propval=53151794) at textprop.c:92
#6  0x012699f0 in verify_interval_modification (buf=0x3591000,
start=1, end=132) at textprop.c:2157
#7  0x011121f3 in prepare_to_modify_buffer (start=1, end=132,
preserve_ptr=0x7481f83c) at insdel.c:1851
#8  0x011117c1 in del_range_1 (from=1, to=132, prepare=1,
ret_string=0) at insdel.c:1601
#9  0x0111174a in del_range (from=1, to=132) at insdel.c:1576
#10 0x010bfc20 in Ferase_buffer () at buffer.c:1950
#11 0x011064c8 in read_minibuf_unwind (data=53151770) at minibuf.c:864
#12 0x01039a41 in unbind_to (count=27, value=53151770) at eval.c:3437
#13 0x010334d9 in unwind_to_catch (catch=0x88d9f0, value=53151794) at
eval.c:1290
#14 0x01033577 in Fthrow (tag=55370426, value=53151794) at eval.c:1328
#15 0x0122260d in signal_user_input () at w32fns.c:2482
#16 0x012226aa in post_character_message (hwnd=0x5204ea, msg=258,
wParam=109, lParam=3276801, modifiers=0) at w32fns.c:2542
#17 0x012236eb in w32_wnd_proc (hwnd=0x5204ea, msg=258, wParam=109,
lParam=3276801) at w32fns.c:2913
#18 0x767162fa in USER32!OffsetRect () from C:\Windows\syswow64\user32.dll
#19 0x005204ea in ?? ()
#20 0x00000102 in ?? ()
#21 0x0000006d in ?? ()
#22 0x00320001 in ?? ()
#23 0x012226d3 in post_character_message (hwnd=0x12226d3, msg=5375210,
wParam=258, lParam=109, modifiers=3276801) at w32fns.c:2546
#24 0x76716d3a in USER32!IsWindow () from C:\Windows\syswow64\user32.dll
#25 0x012226d3 in post_character_message (hwnd=0x0, msg=19015379,
wParam=5375210, lParam=258, modifiers=109) at w32fns.c:2546
#26 0x767177c4 in USER32!AnyPopup () from C:\Windows\syswow64\user32.dll
#27 0x00000000 in ?? ()

Lisp Backtrace:
"all-completions" (0x88ba88)
"completion-pcm--all-completions" (0x88bce8)
0x34e9420 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88bf50)
"completion-pcm--find-all-completions" (0x88c424)
"completion-pcm-all-completions" (0x88c698)
0x35e23e0 PVEC_COMPILED
0x3418f60 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88cb60)
"completion--some" (0x88cfe8)
"completion-all-completions" (0x88d264)
"completion-all-sorted-completions" (0x88d4e4)
"icomplete-completions" (0x88d754)
"byte-code" (0x88d930)
"byte-code" (0x88dc50)
"icomplete-exhibit" (0x88e0c8)
"run-hooks" (0x88e174)
0x35feba0 PVEC_COMPILED
"read-from-minibuffer" (0x88ea5c)
"completing-read-default" (0x88ecc4)
"completing-read" (0x88edd4)
"read-face-font" (0x88f034)
"read-face-and-attribute" (0x88f1f0)
"call-interactively" (0x88f644)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f884)
"call-interactively" (0x88fb24)

Thread 2 (Thread 4236.0x1280):
#0  0x774d014d in ntdll!RtlEnableEarlyCriticalSectionEventCreation ()
from C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#1  0x774d014d in ntdll!RtlEnableEarlyCriticalSectionEventCreation ()
from C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#2  0x774f431f in ntdll!TpCallbackMayRunLong () from
C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
#3  0x00000003 in ?? ()
#4  0x00d23ca8 in ?? ()
#5  0x765b339a in KERNEL32!BaseCleanupAppcompatCacheSupport () from
C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
#6  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Lisp Backtrace:
"all-completions" (0x88ba88)
"completion-pcm--all-completions" (0x88bce8)
0x34e9420 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88bf50)
"completion-pcm--find-all-completions" (0x88c424)
"completion-pcm-all-completions" (0x88c698)
0x35e23e0 PVEC_COMPILED
0x3418f60 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88cb60)
"completion--some" (0x88cfe8)
"completion-all-completions" (0x88d264)
"completion-all-sorted-completions" (0x88d4e4)
"icomplete-completions" (0x88d754)
"byte-code" (0x88d930)
"byte-code" (0x88dc50)
"icomplete-exhibit" (0x88e0c8)
"run-hooks" (0x88e174)
0x35feba0 PVEC_COMPILED
"read-from-minibuffer" (0x88ea5c)
"completing-read-default" (0x88ecc4)
"completing-read" (0x88edd4)
"read-face-font" (0x88f034)
"read-face-and-attribute" (0x88f1f0)
"call-interactively" (0x88f644)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f884)
"call-interactively" (0x88fb24)

Thread 1 (Thread 4236.0x1274):
#0  w32_abort () at w32fns.c:7182
#1  0x0103a942 in xfree (block=0x32d4f80) at alloc.c:713
#2  0x01004b8d in pop_kboard () at keyboard.c:923
#3  0x01004c6a in restore_kboard_configuration (was_locked=53151794)
at keyboard.c:985
#4  0x01039a41 in unbind_to (count=34, value=53151770) at eval.c:3437
#5  0x010334d9 in unwind_to_catch (catch=0x88d9f0, value=53151794) at
eval.c:1290
#6  0x01033577 in Fthrow (tag=55370426, value=53151794) at eval.c:1328
#7  0x0114eb0c in re_match_2_internal (bufp=0x1637588, string1=0x0, size1=0,
    string2=0x4e1d190
"-outline-Gabriola-normal-normal-normal-decorative-*-*-*-*-p-*-iso8859-7",
size2=71, pos=0, regs=0x1638de8, stop=71)
    at regex.c:6280
#8  0x01144622 in re_search_2 (bufp=0x1637588, str1=0x0, size1=0,
    str2=0x4e1d190
"-outline-Gabriola-normal-normal-normal-decorative-*-*-*-*-p-*-iso8859-7",
size2=71, startpos=0, range=0, regs=0x1638de8,
    stop=71) at regex.c:4514
#9  0x01143525 in re_search (bufp=0x1637588, string=0x4e1d190
"-outline-Gabriola-normal-normal-normal-decorative-*-*-*-*-p-*-iso8859-7",
size=71,
    startpos=0, range=71, regs=0x1638de8) at regex.c:4295
#10 0x010f9ba3 in string_match_1 (regexp=82715057, string=55242833,
start=0, posix=0) at search.c:411
#11 0x010f9cdc in Fstring_match (regexp=82715057, string=55242833,
start=0) at search.c:451
#12 0x011088fd in Fall_completions (string=20058337,
collection=57786174, predicate=53151770, hide_spaces=53151770) at
minibuf.c:1590
#13 0x01037e6b in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88ba84) at eval.c:3020
#14 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20580337, vector=20580405,
maxdepth=48, args_template=4112, nargs=4, args=0x88bcf8) at
bytecode.c:785
#15 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20580309, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88bce8) at eval.c:3174
#16 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88bce4) at eval.c:3058
#17 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20581233, vector=55482565,
maxdepth=24, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88bf54) at
bytecode.c:785
#18 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=55481381, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88bf54) at eval.c:3174
#19 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88bf50) at eval.c:3058
#20 0x01035bd9 in eval_sub (form=55790686) at eval.c:2329
#21 0x0103395a in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=54494738,
bodyform=55790686, handlers=55790638) at eval.c:1440
#22 0x01125214 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20580897, vector=20581077,
maxdepth=144, args_template=5136, nargs=4, args=0x88c434) at
bytecode.c:981
#23 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20580869, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88c424) at eval.c:3174
#24 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88c420) at eval.c:3058
#25 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20581345, vector=20581397,
maxdepth=56, args_template=4112, nargs=4, args=0x88c6a8) at
bytecode.c:785
#26 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20581317, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88c698) at eval.c:3174
#27 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88c694) at eval.c:3058
#28 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20565313, vector=56501637,
maxdepth=24, args_template=1028, nargs=1, args=0x88c8fc) at
bytecode.c:785
#29 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=56501221, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88c8f8) at eval.c:3174
#30 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88c8f4) at eval.c:3058
#31 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20560633, vector=54625861,
maxdepth=20, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88cb64) at
bytecode.c:785
#32 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=54628197, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88cb64) at eval.c:3174
#33 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88cb60) at eval.c:3058
#34 0x01035bd9 in eval_sub (form=55791190) at eval.c:2329
#35 0x0103395a in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=54638482,
bodyform=55791190, handlers=55791142) at eval.c:1440
#36 0x01125214 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20560457, vector=20560557,
maxdepth=60, args_template=2056, nargs=2, args=0x88cff0) at
bytecode.c:981
#37 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20560429, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x88cfe8) at eval.c:3174
#38 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88cfe4) at eval.c:3058
#39 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20564961, vector=20565261,
maxdepth=60, args_template=5136, nargs=5, args=0x88d278) at
bytecode.c:785
#40 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20565173, nargs=5,
arg_vector=0x88d264) at eval.c:3174
#41 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0x88d260) at eval.c:3058
#42 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20567217, vector=20567365,
maxdepth=72, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x88d4e4) at
bytecode.c:785
#43 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20567189, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88d4e4) at eval.c:3174
#44 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88d4e0) at eval.c:3058
#45 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=55203873, vector=56207365,
maxdepth=36, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#46 0x01038c78 in funcall_lambda (fun=56616997, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88d754) at eval.c:3240
#47 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88d750) at eval.c:3058
#48 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=55220513, vector=56115845,
maxdepth=20, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#49 0x01123f0a in Fbyte_code (bytestr=55220513, vector=56115845,
maxdepth=20) at bytecode.c:423
#50 0x01035e98 in eval_sub (form=54813086) at eval.c:2363
#51 0x01033424 in internal_catch (tag=55370426, func=0x103547a
<eval_sub>, arg=54813086) at eval.c:1247
#52 0x011251ad in exec_byte_code (bytestr=55220593, vector=56617093,
maxdepth=8, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:966
#53 0x01123f0a in Fbyte_code (bytestr=55220593, vector=56617093,
maxdepth=8) at bytecode.c:423
#54 0x01035e98 in eval_sub (form=54813166) at eval.c:2363
#55 0x0103395a in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=53151770,
bodyform=54813166, handlers=54813054) at eval.c:1440
#56 0x01125214 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=55220817, vector=55929221,
maxdepth=28, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:981
#57 0x01038c78 in funcall_lambda (fun=56617189, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88e0c8) at eval.c:3240
#58 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e0c4) at eval.c:3058
#59 0x01036c72 in funcall_nil (nargs=1, args=0x88e0c4) at eval.c:2526
#60 0x010370db in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x88e0c4,
funcall=0x1036c5a <funcall_nil>) at eval.c:2715
#61 0x01036cbc in Frun_hooks (nargs=1, args=0x88e174) at eval.c:2553
#62 0x01037a78 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88e170) at eval.c:2991
#63 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=55221073, vector=53285573,
maxdepth=8, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#64 0x01038c78 in funcall_lambda (fun=56617893, nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x88e3f4) at eval.c:3240
#65 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x88e3f0) at eval.c:3058
#66 0x010371d9 in call0 (fn=56617893) at eval.c:2763
#67 0x0100772d in safe_run_hooks_1 () at keyboard.c:1868
#68 0x01033a64 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x10076b0
<safe_run_hooks_1>, handlers=53151794, hfun=0x100772f
<safe_run_hooks_error>)
    at eval.c:1493
#69 0x01007b5b in safe_run_hook_funcall (nargs=1, args=0x88e590) at
keyboard.c:1923
#70 0x010370db in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x88e590,
funcall=0x1007aa1 <safe_run_hook_funcall>) at eval.c:2715
#71 0x01007baa in safe_run_hooks (hook=56617893) at keyboard.c:1940
#72 0x01006461 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1586
#73 0x01033a64 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x100545f
<command_loop_1>, handlers=53209522, hfun=0x1004c89 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1493
#74 0x010050c5 in command_loop_2 (ignore=53151770) at keyboard.c:1156
#75 0x01033424 in internal_catch (tag=53301730, func=0x10050a2
<command_loop_2>, arg=53151770) at eval.c:1247
#76 0x0100502c in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1121
#77 0x01004647 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:756
#78 0x011059d7 in read_minibuf (map=53496798, initial=53151770,
prompt=56021441, backup_n=53151770, expflag=0, histvar=53327474,
histpos=0,
    defalt=53151770, allow_props=0, inherit_input_method=0) at minibuf.c:663
#79 0x0110672a in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=56021441,
initial_contents=53151770, keymap=53496798, sys_read=53151770,
hist=53151770,
    default_value=53151770, inherit_input_method=53151770) at minibuf.c:957
#80 0x01038024 in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0x88ea58) at eval.c:3035
#81 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20583305, vector=20583389,
maxdepth=72, args_template=8200, nargs=8, args=0x88ece4) at
bytecode.c:785
#82 0x010387f8 in funcall_lambda (fun=20583277, nargs=8,
arg_vector=0x88ecc4) at eval.c:3174
#83 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=9, args=0x88ecc0) at eval.c:3058
#84 0x01108b01 in Fcompleting_read (prompt=56021441,
collection=57786174, predicate=53151770, require_match=53151770,
initial_input=53151770,
    hist=53151770, def=53151770, inherit_input_method=53151770) at
minibuf.c:1702
#85 0x010380cb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88edd0) at eval.c:3042
#86 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20387729, vector=20387805,
maxdepth=32, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#87 0x01038c78 in funcall_lambda (fun=20387701, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x88f034) at eval.c:3240
#88 0x01038113 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88f030) at eval.c:3058
#89 0x01124959 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20388425, vector=20388517,
maxdepth=16, args_template=53151770, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:785
#90 0x01038c78 in funcall_lambda (fun=20388397, nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x88f1f0) at eval.c:3240
#91 0x01038448 in apply_lambda (fun=20388397, args=20382790) at eval.c:3117
#92 0x010361ba in eval_sub (form=20382782) at eval.c:2402
#93 0x01035469 in Feval (form=20382782, lexical=53151770) at eval.c:2211
#94 0x01121b49 in Fcall_interactively (function=54369026,
record_flag=53151794, keys=53172997) at callint.c:346
#95 0x01037dec in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88f640) at eval.c:3016
#96 0x01037287 in call3 (fn=53316994, arg1=54369026, arg2=53151794,
arg3=53151770) at eval.c:2809
#97 0x0101ffc1 in Fcommand_execute (cmd=54369026,
record_flag=53151794, keys=53151770, special=53151770) at
keyboard.c:10274
#98 0x010202bd in Fexecute_extended_command (prefixarg=53151770) at
keyboard.c:10363
#99 0x01037d0c in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88f880) at eval.c:3009
#100 0x01123986 in Fcall_interactively (function=53207762,
record_flag=53151770, keys=53172997) at callint.c:857
#101 0x01037dec in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88fb20) at eval.c:3016
#102 0x01037287 in call3 (fn=53316994, arg1=53207762, arg2=53151770,
arg3=53151770) at eval.c:2809
#103 0x0101ffc1 in Fcommand_execute (cmd=53207762,
record_flag=53151770, keys=53151770, special=53151770) at
keyboard.c:10274
#104 0x01006422 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1572
#105 0x01033a64 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x100545f
<command_loop_1>, handlers=53209522, hfun=0x1004c89 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1493
#106 0x010050c5 in command_loop_2 (ignore=53151770) at keyboard.c:1156
#107 0x01033424 in internal_catch (tag=53207546, func=0x10050a2
<command_loop_2>, arg=53151770) at eval.c:1247
#108 0x0100507d in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1135
#109 0x01004647 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:756
#110 0x01004969 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:820
#111 0x010027eb in main (argc=4, argv=0xa52d70) at emacs.c:1701

Lisp Backtrace:
"all-completions" (0x88ba88)
"completion-pcm--all-completions" (0x88bce8)
0x34e9420 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88bf50)
"completion-pcm--find-all-completions" (0x88c424)
"completion-pcm-all-completions" (0x88c698)
0x35e23e0 PVEC_COMPILED
0x3418f60 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0x88cb60)
"completion--some" (0x88cfe8)
"completion-all-completions" (0x88d264)
"completion-all-sorted-completions" (0x88d4e4)
"icomplete-completions" (0x88d754)
"byte-code" (0x88d930)
"byte-code" (0x88dc50)
"icomplete-exhibit" (0x88e0c8)
"run-hooks" (0x88e174)
0x35feba0 PVEC_COMPILED
"read-from-minibuffer" (0x88ea5c)
"completing-read-default" (0x88ecc4)
"completing-read" (0x88edd4)
"read-face-font" (0x88f034)
"read-face-and-attribute" (0x88f1f0)
"call-interactively" (0x88f644)
"execute-extended-command" (0x88f884)
"call-interactively" (0x88fb24)
(gdb)

I still have the debugger session open. Do you want me to try something?

   J