Subject: expecting a list, got a vector

From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 00:22:36 -0400

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp [32470 "Re: gist gist: 973698" "tomprince <[email-masked]>" #("Mon, 16 May 2011 07:09:07 -0700" 0 1 (gnus-time (19921 12291))) "<gist/973698/[email-masked]>" "<gist/[email-masked]>" 2039 18 nil ((Message-Id . "<gist/973698/[email-masked]>") (Message-ID . "<gist/973698/[email-masked]>") (To . "[email-masked]"))])
  gnus-remove-thread("<[email-masked]>")
  gnus-rebuild-thread("<[email-masked]>" nil)
  gnus-summary-insert-subject(-1 nil t)
  gnus-summary-goto-subject(-1 t)
  gnus-summary-goto-article(-1 nil t)
  gnus-summary-refer-article("<[email-masked]>")
  gnus-summary-refer-parent-article(1)
  call-interactively(gnus-summary-refer-parent-article nil nil)

No Gnus v0.18
GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.35)
 of 2011-03-09 on black.porkrind.org
200 news.gmane.org InterNetNews NNRP server INN 2.5.1 ready (posting ok)
101 Capability list:
VERSION 2
IMPLEMENTATION INN 2.5.1
AUTHINFO USER
HDR
LIST ACTIVE ACTIVE.TIMES DISTRIB.PATS HEADERS NEWSGROUPS OVERVIEW.FMT
OVER
POST
READER
STARTTLS
.

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com