Subject: Re: expecting a list, got a vector

From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 10:14:44 -0400

on Tue Aug 02 2011, Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi-AT-gnus.org> wrote:

> Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> It's fairly common when I do a `G' from the group buffer for
>> everything to get stuck just after nnimap seems to have collected all
>> its data from the server (I presume that's what's going on from the
>> message about how many bytes have been read).
>
> Can you (setq debug-on-quit t) and see where it hangs?

Well, yeah, but as you know debug-on-quit is a PITA when you're not
trying to debug anything, and the problem intermittent.  So there's no
guarantee I'll maintain patience with debug-on-quit long enough to see
it.  But I'll try.

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com