Subject: bug#8903: 24.0.50; please index more (internal) packages described in the manual

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:52:37 -0700

These packages have entries in the Concepts index: Windmove, Intlfonts,
Printing, RefTeX, Semantic.
 
There are others mentioned in the manual, at least some of which should
also be indexed, including: Ange-FTP, Tramp, Image-Dired, gpm, Gnus,
Foldout, EDE, Supercite, Dired-X, icalendar, timeclock, calendar,
appointment, Browse-URL, ffap, animate, Edebug, complete, mh, Emerge,
ls-lisp, Eshell, CL, artist, dbus, face-remap, ogonek, feedmail,
easy-mmode, delsel, flow-ctrl, wdired, time-stamp, Calc, edmacro, avoid,
shadowfile, format, enriched, facemenu, iso-cvt, find-file, echistory,
emacsbug, view, hippie-exp, life, shadow, flow-fill, fringe, latexenc,
refbib, cust-print, ps-print, delim-col, ebnf2ps, whitespace, cwarn,
filesets, autorevert, elide-head, latin1-disp, Speedbar, EIEIO, CEDET,
decipher, compile, etags, cl-indent, tooltip, authors, crm, disp-table,
mailheader, parse-time, kermit, table, mwheel, URL, copyright,
executable, recentf, tree-widget, gud, AT386, finder, fortune, battery,
info-look, ansi-color, sql, master, todo-mode, Flyspell, server, paren,
midnight, ispell, bindat, ido, bs, thumbs, EasyPG, rmailsort, webjump,
rect, mail-extr, woman, testcover, SES, glasses, zone, mailabbrev,
binhex, rfc1843, and re-builder.
 
Search for "package".
 
BTW, some of the uses of the term "package" in the manual(s) perhaps
need to be changed to use another term now - dunno.  And there are
libraries mentioned besides those listed above, which are not referred
to as "packages".

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2011-06-13 on 3249CTO
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.5) --no-opt --cflags
-Ic:/build/include'