Subject: 24.0.50; Entering Directory matching no longer works in grep-mode

From: Vagn Johansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 23:24:33 +0200

I have often rely compilation-mode features when using grep-mode. For
example the Entering/Leving directory matching.

Example from grep-mode output

  Entering directory `/home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/progmodes'
  compile.el:500:(defvar compilation-directory-matcher
  compile.el:1176:    ;; compilation-directory-matcher is the only part that really needs to be
  compile.el:1183:    (while (re-search-forward (car compilation-directory-matcher)
  compile.el:1190:         (vector 'directory compilation-directory-matcher)))
  compile.el:1191:      (dolist (elt (cdr compilation-directory-matcher))
  compile.el:1884:		   compilation-directory-matcher
  grep.el:701:  ;; compilation-directory-matcher can't be nil, so we set it to a regexp that
  grep.el:703:  (set (make-local-variable 'compilation-directory-matcher) '("\\`a\\`"))
  Leaving directory `/home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/progmodes'

  Grep finished (matches found) at Sat Jun 18 23:16:38

The regression seems to stem from changes in function below. The
variable compilation-directory-matcher is set to a incorrect value. It
should have the same value has in compile-mode. I do not know if this
all that is needed to get the feature working again.

;;;###autoload
(define-compilation-mode grep-mode "Grep"
  "Sets `grep-last-buffer' and `compilation-window-height'."
  (setq grep-last-buffer (current-buffer))
  (set (make-local-variable 'tool-bar-map) grep-mode-tool-bar-map)
  (set (make-local-variable 'compilation-error-face)
       grep-hit-face)
  (set (make-local-variable 'compilation-error-regexp-alist)
       grep-regexp-alist)
  ;; compilation-directory-matcher can't be nil, so we set it to a regexp that
  ;; can never match.
  (set (make-local-variable 'compilation-directory-matcher) '("\\`a\\`"))
  (set (make-local-variable 'compilation-process-setup-function)
       'grep-process-setup)
  (set (make-local-variable 'compilation-disable-input) t)
  (add-hook 'compilation-filter-hook 'grep-filter nil t))

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2011-06-18 on vj-debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
) <escape> C-x M-i g <up> <return> C-h e C-x o M-< 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
C-x = <left> C-x = <up> C-x = <up> C-x = C-x o C-x 
b <return> <down> <down> <down> C-h e C-x k <return> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <up> <up> <up> <up> C-w C-_ 
C-e <left> <left> <right> C-x C-e C-a <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> C-M-SPC M-w C-SPC C-e M-w C-x o M-: 
C-x b <return> M-< <escape> M-: C-y ) <left> SPC n 
l SPC <backspace> <backspace> i l SPC t <return> <escape> 
M-: C-g C-x o C-h e <up> <up> <up> <left> <left> <left> 
C-M-SPC M-w C-x o <escape> M-: C-y <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <up> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> C-y C-M-SPC C-w <return> M-< <escape> 
M-: <up> <return> <escape> M-: <up> <return> M-< <escape> 
M-: <up> <up> <return> <escape> M-: <up> <return> <escape> 
M-: <up> <up> <down> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <left> <left> C-SPC <C-right> <C-right> <C-right> 
M-w C-g <escape> M-: C-y <return> C-x o C-x b <return> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> M-i g <return> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> <help-echo> C-x C-v C-g C-x 
v g <help-echo> <help-echo> <C-next> <C-prior> <C-next> 
<C-prior> C-a <down> C-x o <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> C-a <up> <up> C-x o <up> <C-next> 
<C-prior> C-x o C-SPC <C-down> M-w M-x s u b <tab> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e p o <tab> r 
<tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Grep finished (matches found)
VJ compilation--parse-region 2302 #<marker at 2356 in *grep*>
Mark set
Quit
Annotating...
Redisplaying annotation...done (Spanned from 7900.2 to 27.3 days old)
Mark set
Annotating... done
Mark set
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/src/gnus/lisp/color hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/color
~/src/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/hex-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/format-spec
~/src/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/password-cache
~/src/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/md4
~/src/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/net/ntlm
~/src/gnus/lisp/tls hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/net/tls
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/src/gnus/lisp/dig hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/net/dig
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/src/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/net/netrc
~/src/gnus/lisp/dns hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/net/dns
~/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/src/gnus/lisp/imap hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/net/imap
~/src/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/src/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/mail/binhex
~/src/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/src/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/src/gnus/lisp/message hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/message
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/src/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/src/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/src/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/shr-color
~/src/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/src/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/src/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/src/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/src/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/src/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/src/gnus/lisp/shr hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/shr
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/src/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/src/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/src/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/src/gnus/lisp/qp hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/qp
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/src/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/compface
~/src/gnus/lisp/smime hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/smime
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/src/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/src/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/src/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/src/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/src/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/src/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/src/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/src/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/src/gnus/lisp/registry hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/registry
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/src/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/src/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/src/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/src/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/src/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
~/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
~/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
~/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
~/src/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg
~/src/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /home/vagn/src/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader emacsbug
vc-annotate vc ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util
ediff-mult ediff-init ediff vc-dispatcher dabbrev macros add-log
cl-specs edebug debug multi-isearch grep vc-git help-mode view smtpmail
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils gnus-load ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme browse-url ess-menu speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
ess-swv ess-noweb noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d
ess-sas-l ess-sas-a executable ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-r-d ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils ess-mode
noweb-mode ess ess-custom ess-compat ess-site saveplace org-drill
org-learn ob-ditaa ob-perl org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-complete
org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline
hi-lock server anything-vps vps derived vj-util etags bm info
anything-config compile semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet bookmark pp rx
ffap thingatpt anything auto-complete-config auto-complete easy-mmode
popup cl vj-set-key prog-mode vj-std-extras find-func dired-x dired
generic-x time appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs vj-std-essentials iswitchb uniquify warnings which-func
imenu edmacro kmacro tramp-cache tramp-sh shell pcomplete comint ring
tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv macroexp assoc gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache format-spec advice help-fns advice-preload tramp-loaddefs
regexp-opt recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu paren tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)