Subject: bug#8889: 23.3; disable-theme doesn't undo changes

From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 11:36:59 -0400

I am using the magit package and I loaded/enabled magit-classic-theme
from its contrib directory (not much to it; see
https://github.com/magit/magit/blob/master/contrib/magit-classic-theme.el)
then I did `M-x disable-theme magit-classic RET' and the
magit-item-highlight face had a white background instead of its original
sea green.  I found that very surprising.  Is it expected?

In GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.35)
 of 2011-03-09 on black.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
configured using `configure  '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin' '--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin' 'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Grep

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  me-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-x C-n C-n C-x C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-e C-p C-p C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-. C-. C-. 
C-. C-p C-p C-, C-, C-, C-n C-n C-p <return> C-. C-. 
C-. C-, C-, C-, C-, C-s C-w C-w C-, C-h f <return> 
C-x C-p C-x C-p C-x C-p C-h f d i s a <tab> b l <tab> 
- t h <tab> <return> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x C-p 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-e C-, C-, C-, 
C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, <return> C-n C-n C-n M-x e n a 
b l <tab> t h e <tab> <return> u s e r <return> C-x 
C-n C-x C-b C-x C-b p p C-x g C-n n n n p p p C-x C-p 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-e C-, C-, C-, g C-n C-e 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-, C-, 
C-, C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-e C-p C-e 
C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-, C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x C-n C-n C-x C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x C-b C-x C-b C-x C-b 
C-x C-b M-x r e p o r t - e m a <tab> C-g C-g M-x M-p 
C-g M-x r e p o r t - e m a <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Grep finished (matches found)
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Type "q" to restore this window.
Making completion list...
Ido mode enabled
(No files need saving)
No next section
Mark set
Quit [3 times]

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/imap hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/imap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader emacsbug pp
find-dired grep multi-isearch magit-classic-theme dired-aux vc-git
thingatpt magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log compile comint ring
maxframe system-type-darwin-theme .loaddefs find-func browse-kill-ring
byte-code-cache byte-opt gravatar time-date url-cache url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util
url-parse url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap org-install gnus-load info
markdown-mode noutline outline yasnippet advice advice-preload edmacro
kmacro help-mode view assoc color-theme wid-edit el-get autoload
help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cl cl-19 dired regexp-opt easy-mmode
warnings paren server ido autorevert delsel cus-start cus-load elhome
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win easymenu
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com