Subject: Re: bug#8825: 24.0.50; Problem with builtin gnutls on Windows

From: Sean Sieger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 17:42:10 -0400

[email-masked] writes:

    Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]> writes:

    > This is not a GnuTLS bug, but a missing `gnutls-boot'.  I think that
    > will only happen if Emacs is compiled without the --with-gnutls
    > configure option.

    Sean,

    Could you build Emacs with the "--with-gnutls" configure option?

    I don't seem to see it specified in your build:

    In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
     of 2011-06-13 on 3249CTO
    Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
    configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.5) --no-opt --cflags
    -Ic:/build/include'

    Thanks.

	from	[email-masked]
        to	Sean Sieger <[email-masked]>
        date	Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 2:34 PM
        subject Re: bug#8825: 24.0.50; Problem with builtin gnutls on
        Windows
        mailed-by	aol.com
        hide details 2:34 PM (3 hours ago)

        Hi Sean,

        Could you compile Emacs with the "--with-gnutls" configure
        option?

        http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=8825#35

        Thanks for your efforts!