Subject: bug#8805: closed (Re: bug#8805: 24.0.50; comint-dynamic-complete-filename fails due to complete-in-region)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 17:29:02 +0000

Your bug report

#8805: 24.0.50; comint-dynamic-complete-filename fails due to complete-in-region

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
8805: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=8805
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#8805: 24.0.50; comint-dynamic-complete-filename fails due to complete-in-region
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 13:28:03 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

2011-06-05  Andreas Schwab  <...>

        * comint.el (comint-dynamic-complete-as-filename)
        (comint-dynamic-complete-filename): Correctly call
        completion-in-region.

Subject: 24.0.50; comint-dynamic-complete-filename fails due to complete-in-region
From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 14:43:11 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Recipe from recently boostrapped emacs -Q in a bzr checkout from trunk
2011-06-05 18:20 UTC:

M-x load-library RET comint RET
ema
M-x comint-dynamic-complete-filename

Result: apply: Wrong number of arguments: (3 . 4), 5

M-x debug-on-entry RET completion-in-region
M-x comint-dynamic-complete-filename

Result:
apply: Invalid function: (lambda 1027 "Complete the text between START and END using COLLECTION.
Return nil if there is no valid completion, else t.
Point needs to be somewhere between START and END.

(fn START END COLLECTION &optional PREDICATE)" (implement-debug-on-entry) (byte-code "`X„ÁÂÃ`E\"ˆÄC‰ÅÆÇÈÉ!Ê\"ËÌ% ˆ‰@ÍÀ!…-ÎÀ!F#‡" [completion-in-region-functions signal cl-assertion-failed (<= start (point)) nil make-byte-code 771 ":ƒ0@Á=ƒÀ@ÂA\"Ã#‡Ä@ÅÆÇÈÉÊÀ!Ë\"ÌÍ%A##‡ÄÎ\"‡" vconcat vector ...] 12))

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.4)
 of 2011-06-05 on maru
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10905000
configured using `configure  '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars' 'CFLAGS=-g -O0''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
<tab> - f <tab> <return> M-x d e b u g - o n - e n 
<tab> <return> M-p M-n c o m i n t - d n <tab> <backspace> 
y <tab> c <tab> - <tab> f <tab> <return> M-x M-p M-p 
<return> C-x 4 b * M e s <tab> <return> C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-a 
C-x 5 2 <switch-frame> M-x f i n d - f u n <tab> <return> 
c o m i n g <backspace> <insert> t C-g M-x f i n d 
- f u n <tab> <return> c o m i n t <return> <backspace> 
<M-backspace> c o m p l e <tab> <tab> e <tab> <backspace> 
<backspace> i <tab> o <tab> i n <tab> - <tab> <return> 
y C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-e M-b M-x f i n d - 
f u n <tab> <return> <return> M-x r e p o r t - e m 
<tab> <return> c o m i n t <M-backspace> C-g C-x 4 
b <return> <switch-frame> M-x d e b u C-g C-g M-x r 
e p o r t - e m <tab> <return> c o m i n t - d y n 
M-/ C-b C-e a <tab> <backspace> <backspace> C-g C-n 
C-x o C-h f c o m i n t - d y n a <tab> c o m <tab> 
- e <tab> <backspace> f <tab> <return> M-x d e b u 
g - o n <tab> <return> C-g C-g M-x r e p o r t - e 
m <tab> <return> C-g M-x M-p <return> C-g C-g M-x g 
n u s <return> C-x 1 M-x r e p o r t - e m <tab> <
return>

Recent messages:
nnimap read 4k
nnimap read 6k
nnimap read 8k [3 times]
nnimap read 13k
nnimap read 15k [2 times]
nnimap read 17k
nnimap read 19k [4 times]
nnimap read 25k [4 times]
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/contrib/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init
/home/md5i/src/elisp/psvn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psvn
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/color
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/imap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 rot13 disp-table
epa-file epa epg network-stream starttls nnimap parse-time tls utf7
netrc nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com nnml gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-cache
edmacro kmacro gnus-demon nntp gnutls nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader dabbrev emacsbug jka-compr novice
find-func debug flyspell ispell server uptimes pp uniquify warnings
descr-text help-mode view tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp assoc gnus-util time-date
tramp-loaddefs time sieve-manage password-cache rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util sgml-mode psvn wid-edit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log diff-mode easy-mmode inf-caml camldebug thingatpt derived shell
pcomplete caml-types caml-emacs caml-font caml advice help-fns
advice-preload compile imenu message sendmail format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-load generic-x debian-el debian-el-loaddefs dired-x easymenu dired
bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone ange-ftp comint regexp-opt ring cl tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])