Subject: I need help piping csplit

From: Julio Cesar Gonzalez Torres <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 14:46:26 -0500

Hi I have an issue, I'm trying to split several files into two the first one
is the head of file and the next one has to start with some title, but
csplit don't allowe me to piping, this is how i'm doing

$> find ./ -name '*out' | xargs csplit '/All Frequencies/' '/Statistical/'

I have to now all the locations of files that ends with "out", next every
time the command finds a file I want to csplited but terminal sends me an
error:

csplit: cannot be open «/Statistical/» to read: file or extension don't
exist--
*
*_¬\_           ___________________________
 (  ¬¸>        || Julio César González Torres||
  |   \ »──   || UAM-Azcapotzalco  FAMA   ||
  | V()         ─────────────────────
  L  //
   |_ |_*
*