Subject: bug#8789: 23.3; debug backtrace buffer changes window on step-through

From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:56:04 +0100

martin rudalics <[email-masked]> writes:

> > But it gets much worse.  Do the following:
> >
> >  - emacs -Q
> >  - require 'debug, and load your patch
> >  - M-x debug-on-entry dired RET
> >  - C-x d RET
> >  - hit d three times -> Emacs crashs!
> >
> This must be a different issue.  Please get a backtrace of this ASAP.

Here it comes, produced today with "GNU Emacs 24.0.93.1
(i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.2.3)\n of 2012-02-22 on zelenka,
modified by Debian".

Content of *Backtrace* before the crash:

* (set-window-configuration wconfig)
  (unwind-protect (progn (with-no-warnings (setq unread-command-char -1)) (when (eq (car debugger-args) (quote debug)) (backtrace-debug 4 t) (when (eq (quote lambda) (car-safe (cadr (backtrace-frame 4)))) (backtrace-debug 5 t))) (pop-to-buffer debugger-buffer (quote ((display-buffer-in-window-previously-showing-it)))) (debugger-mode) (debugger-setup-buffer debugger-args) (when noninteractive (when (> (count-lines (point-min) (point-max)) debugger-batch-max-lines) (goto-char (point-min)) (forward-line (/ 2 debugger-batch-max-lines)) (let ((middlestart (point))) (goto-char (point-max)) (forward-line (- (/ 2 debugger-batch-max-lines) debugger-batch-max-lines)) (delete-region middlestart (point))) (insert "...\n")) (goto-char (point-min)) (message "%s" (buffer-string)) (kill-emacs -1)) (message "") (let ((standard-output nil) (buffer-read-only t)) (message "") (save-excursion (recursive-edit)))) (set-window-configuration wconfig))
  (let ((wconfig (current-window-configuration))) (unwind-protect (progn (with-no-warnings (setq unread-command-char -1)) (when (eq (car debugger-args) (quote debug)) (backtrace-debug 4 t) (when (eq (quote lambda) (car-safe (cadr ...))) (backtrace-debug 5 t))) (pop-to-buffer debugger-buffer (quote ((display-buffer-in-window-previously-showing-it)))) (debugger-mode) (debugger-setup-buffer debugger-args) (when noninteractive (when (> (count-lines (point-min) (point-max)) debugger-batch-max-lines) (goto-char (point-min)) (forward-line (/ 2 debugger-batch-max-lines)) (let ((middlestart ...)) (goto-char (point-max)) (forward-line (- ... debugger-batch-max-lines)) (delete-region middlestart (point))) (insert "...\n")) (goto-char (point-min)) (message "%s" (buffer-string)) (kill-emacs -1)) (message "") (let ((standard-output nil) (buffer-read-only t)) (message "") (save-excursion (recursive-edit)))) (set-window-configuration wconfig)))
  (save-window-excursion (with-no-warnings (setq unread-command-char -1)) (when (eq (car debugger-args) (quote debug)) (backtrace-debug 4 t) (when (eq (quote lambda) (car-safe (cadr (backtrace-frame 4)))) (backtrace-debug 5 t))) (pop-to-buffer debugger-buffer (quote ((display-buffer-in-window-previously-showing-it)))) (debugger-mode) (debugger-setup-buffer debugger-args) (when noninteractive (when (> (count-lines (point-min) (point-max)) debugger-batch-max-lines) (goto-char (point-min)) (forward-line (/ 2 debugger-batch-max-lines)) (let ((middlestart (point))) (goto-char (point-max)) (forward-line (- (/ 2 debugger-batch-max-lines) debugger-batch-max-lines)) (delete-region middlestart (point))) (insert "...\n")) (goto-char (point-min)) (message "%s" (buffer-string)) (kill-emacs -1)) (message "") (let ((standard-output nil) (buffer-read-only t)) (message "") (save-excursion (recursive-edit))))
  (save-excursion (save-window-excursion (with-no-warnings (setq unread-command-char -1)) (when (eq (car debugger-args) (quote debug)) (backtrace-debug 4 t) (when (eq (quote lambda) (car-safe (cadr (backtrace-frame 4)))) (backtrace-debug 5 t))) (pop-to-buffer debugger-buffer (quote ((display-buffer-in-window-previously-showing-it)))) (debugger-mode) (debugger-setup-buffer debugger-args) (when noninteractive (when (> (count-lines (point-min) (point-max)) debugger-batch-max-lines) (goto-char (point-min)) (forward-line (/ 2 debugger-batch-max-lines)) (let ((middlestart (point))) (goto-char (point-max)) (forward-line (- (/ 2 debugger-batch-max-lines) debugger-batch-max-lines)) (delete-region middlestart (point))) (insert "...\n")) (goto-char (point-min)) (message "%s" (buffer-string)) (kill-emacs -1)) (message "") (let ((standard-output nil) (buffer-read-only t)) (message "") (save-excursion (recursive-edit)))))
  (unwind-protect (save-excursion (save-window-excursion (with-no-warnings (setq unread-command-char -1)) (when (eq (car debugger-args) (quote debug)) (backtrace-debug 4 t) (when (eq (quote lambda) (car-safe (cadr ...))) (backtrace-debug 5 t))) (pop-to-buffer debugger-buffer (quote ((display-buffer-in-window-previously-showing-it)))) (debugger-mode) (debugger-setup-buffer debugger-args) (when noninteractive (when (> (count-lines (point-min) (point-max)) debugger-batch-max-lines) (goto-char (point-min)) (forward-line (/ 2 debugger-batch-max-lines)) (let ((middlestart ...)) (goto-char (point-max)) (forward-line (- ... debugger-batch-max-lines)) (delete-region middlestart (point))) (insert "...\n")) (goto-char (point-min)) (message "%s" (buffer-string)) (kill-emacs -1)) (message "") (let ((standard-output nil) (buffer-read-only t)) (message "") (save-excursion (recursive-edit))))) (if (get-buffer-window debugger-buffer 0) (with-current-buffer debugger-buffer (with-selected-window (get-buffer-window debugger-buffer 0) (when (and (window-dedicated-p (selected-window)) (not debugger-will-be-back)) (bury-buffer)))) (unless debugger-previous-state (kill-buffer debugger-buffer))) (when (buffer-live-p debugger-buffer) (with-current-buffer debugger-buffer (let ((inhibit-read-only t)) (erase-buffer) (if (null debugger-previous-state) (fundamental-mode) (insert (nth 1 debugger-previous-state)) (funcall (nth 0 debugger-previous-state)))))) (with-timeout-unsuspend debugger-with-timeout-suspend) (set-match-data debugger-outer-match-data))
  (let ((last-command nil) this-command track-mouse (inhibit-trace t) (inhibit-debug-on-entry t) unread-command-events unread-post-input-method-events last-input-event last-command-event last-nonmenu-event last-event-frame overriding-local-map load-read-function (enable-recursive-minibuffers (or enable-recursive-minibuffers (> (minibuffer-depth) 0))) (standard-input t) (standard-output t) inhibit-redisplay (cursor-in-echo-area nil)) (unwind-protect (save-excursion (save-window-excursion (with-no-warnings (setq unread-command-char -1)) (when (eq (car debugger-args) (quote debug)) (backtrace-debug 4 t) (when (eq (quote lambda) (car-safe ...)) (backtrace-debug 5 t))) (pop-to-buffer debugger-buffer (quote ((display-buffer-in-window-previously-showing-it)))) (debugger-mode) (debugger-setup-buffer debugger-args) (when noninteractive (when (> (count-lines ... ...) debugger-batch-max-lines) (goto-char (point-min)) (forward-line (/ 2 debugger-batch-max-lines)) (let (...) (goto-char ...) (forward-line ...) (delete-region middlestart ...)) (insert "...\n")) (goto-char (point-min)) (message "%s" (buffer-string)) (kill-emacs -1)) (message "") (let ((standard-output nil) (buffer-read-only t)) (message "") (save-excursion (recursive-edit))))) (if (get-buffer-window debugger-buffer 0) (with-current-buffer debugger-buffer (with-selected-window (get-buffer-window debugger-buffer 0) (when (and (window-dedicated-p ...) (not debugger-will-be-back)) (bury-buffer)))) (unless debugger-previous-state (kill-buffer debugger-buffer))) (when (buffer-live-p debugger-buffer) (with-current-buffer debugger-buffer (let ((inhibit-read-only t)) (erase-buffer) (if (null debugger-previous-state) (fundamental-mode) (insert (nth 1 debugger-previous-state)) (funcall (nth 0 debugger-previous-state)))))) (with-timeout-unsuspend debugger-with-timeout-suspend) (set-match-data debugger-outer-match-data)))
  (let (debugger-value (debug-on-error nil) (debug-on-quit nil) (debugger-previous-state (if (get-buffer "*Backtrace*") (with-current-buffer (get-buffer "*Backtrace*") (list major-mode (buffer-string))))) (debugger-buffer (get-buffer-create "*Backtrace*")) (debugger-old-buffer (current-buffer)) (debugger-step-after-exit nil) (debugger-will-be-back nil) (executing-kbd-macro nil) (debugger-outer-match-data (match-data)) (debugger-outer-load-read-function load-read-function) (debugger-outer-overriding-local-map overriding-local-map) (debugger-outer-overriding-terminal-local-map overriding-terminal-local-map) (debugger-outer-track-mouse track-mouse) (debugger-outer-last-command last-command) (debugger-outer-this-command this-command) (debugger-outer-unread-command-char (with-no-warnings unread-command-char)) (debugger-outer-unread-command-events unread-command-events) (debugger-outer-unread-post-input-method-events unread-post-input-method-events) (debugger-outer-last-input-event last-input-event) (debugger-outer-last-command-event last-command-event) (debugger-outer-last-nonmenu-event last-nonmenu-event) (debugger-outer-last-event-frame last-event-frame) (debugger-outer-standard-input standard-input) (debugger-outer-standard-output standard-output) (debugger-outer-inhibit-redisplay inhibit-redisplay) (debugger-outer-cursor-in-echo-area cursor-in-echo-area) (debugger-with-timeout-suspend (with-timeout-suspend))) (setq overriding-terminal-local-map nil) (let ((last-command nil) this-command track-mouse (inhibit-trace t) (inhibit-debug-on-entry t) unread-command-events unread-post-input-method-events last-input-event last-command-event last-nonmenu-event last-event-frame overriding-local-map load-read-function (enable-recursive-minibuffers (or enable-recursive-minibuffers (> (minibuffer-depth) 0))) (standard-input t) (standard-output t) inhibit-redisplay (cursor-in-echo-area nil)) (unwind-protect (save-excursion (save-window-excursion (with-no-warnings (setq unread-command-char -1)) (when (eq (car debugger-args) (quote debug)) (backtrace-debug 4 t) (when (eq ... ...) (backtrace-debug 5 t))) (pop-to-buffer debugger-buffer (quote (...))) (debugger-mode) (debugger-setup-buffer debugger-args) (when noninteractive (when (> ... debugger-batch-max-lines) (goto-char ...) (forward-line ...) (let ... ... ... ...) (insert "...\n")) (goto-char (point-min)) (message "%s" (buffer-string)) (kill-emacs -1)) (message "") (let ((standard-output nil) (buffer-read-only t)) (message "") (save-excursion (recursive-edit))))) (if (get-buffer-window debugger-buffer 0) (with-current-buffer debugger-buffer (with-selected-window (get-buffer-window debugger-buffer 0) (when (and ... ...) (bury-buffer)))) (unless debugger-previous-state (kill-buffer debugger-buffer))) (when (buffer-live-p debugger-buffer) (with-current-buffer debugger-buffer (let ((inhibit-read-only t)) (erase-buffer) (if (null debugger-previous-state) (fundamental-mode) (insert ...) (funcall ...))))) (with-timeout-unsuspend debugger-with-timeout-suspend) (set-match-data debugger-outer-match-data))) (setq load-read-function debugger-outer-load-read-function) (setq overriding-local-map debugger-outer-overriding-local-map) (setq overriding-terminal-local-map debugger-outer-overriding-terminal-local-map) (setq track-mouse debugger-outer-track-mouse) (setq last-command debugger-outer-last-command) (setq this-command debugger-outer-this-command) (with-no-warnings (setq unread-command-char debugger-outer-unread-command-char)) (setq unread-command-events debugger-outer-unread-command-events) (setq unread-post-input-method-events debugger-outer-unread-post-input-method-events) (setq last-input-event debugger-outer-last-input-event) (setq last-command-event debugger-outer-last-command-event) (setq last-nonmenu-event debugger-outer-last-nonmenu-event) (setq last-event-frame debugger-outer-last-event-frame) (setq standard-input debugger-outer-standard-input) (setq standard-output debugger-outer-standard-output) (setq inhibit-redisplay debugger-outer-inhibit-redisplay) (setq cursor-in-echo-area debugger-outer-cursor-in-echo-area) (setq debug-on-next-call debugger-step-after-exit) debugger-value)
  (if inhibit-redisplay debugger-value (unless noninteractive (message "Entering debugger...")) (let (debugger-value (debug-on-error nil) (debug-on-quit nil) (debugger-previous-state (if (get-buffer "*Backtrace*") (with-current-buffer (get-buffer "*Backtrace*") (list major-mode (buffer-string))))) (debugger-buffer (get-buffer-create "*Backtrace*")) (debugger-old-buffer (current-buffer)) (debugger-step-after-exit nil) (debugger-will-be-back nil) (executing-kbd-macro nil) (debugger-outer-match-data (match-data)) (debugger-outer-load-read-function load-read-function) (debugger-outer-overriding-local-map overriding-local-map) (debugger-outer-overriding-terminal-local-map overriding-terminal-local-map) (debugger-outer-track-mouse track-mouse) (debugger-outer-last-command last-command) (debugger-outer-this-command this-command) (debugger-outer-unread-command-char (with-no-warnings unread-command-char)) (debugger-outer-unread-command-events unread-command-events) (debugger-outer-unread-post-input-method-events unread-post-input-method-events) (debugger-outer-last-input-event last-input-event) (debugger-outer-last-command-event last-command-event) (debugger-outer-last-nonmenu-event last-nonmenu-event) (debugger-outer-last-event-frame last-event-frame) (debugger-outer-standard-input standard-input) (debugger-outer-standard-output standard-output) (debugger-outer-inhibit-redisplay inhibit-redisplay) (debugger-outer-cursor-in-echo-area cursor-in-echo-area) (debugger-with-timeout-suspend (with-timeout-suspend))) (setq overriding-terminal-local-map nil) (let ((last-command nil) this-command track-mouse (inhibit-trace t) (inhibit-debug-on-entry t) unread-command-events unread-post-input-method-events last-input-event last-command-event last-nonmenu-event last-event-frame overriding-local-map load-read-function (enable-recursive-minibuffers (or enable-recursive-minibuffers (> (minibuffer-depth) 0))) (standard-input t) (standard-output t) inhibit-redisplay (cursor-in-echo-area nil)) (unwind-protect (save-excursion (save-window-excursion (with-no-warnings (setq unread-command-char -1)) (when (eq ... ...) (backtrace-debug 4 t) (when ... ...)) (pop-to-buffer debugger-buffer (quote ...)) (debugger-mode) (debugger-setup-buffer debugger-args) (when noninteractive (when ... ... ... ... ...) (goto-char ...) (message "%s" ...) (kill-emacs -1)) (message "") (let (... ...) (message "") (save-excursion ...)))) (if (get-buffer-window debugger-buffer 0) (with-current-buffer debugger-buffer (with-selected-window (get-buffer-window debugger-buffer 0) (when ... ...))) (unless debugger-previous-state (kill-buffer debugger-buffer))) (when (buffer-live-p debugger-buffer) (with-current-buffer debugger-buffer (let (...) (erase-buffer) (if ... ... ... ...)))) (with-timeout-unsuspend debugger-with-timeout-suspend) (set-match-data debugger-outer-match-data))) (setq load-read-function debugger-outer-load-read-function) (setq overriding-local-map debugger-outer-overriding-local-map) (setq overriding-terminal-local-map debugger-outer-overriding-terminal-local-map) (setq track-mouse debugger-outer-track-mouse) (setq last-command debugger-outer-last-command) (setq this-command debugger-outer-this-command) (with-no-warnings (setq unread-command-char debugger-outer-unread-command-char)) (setq unread-command-events debugger-outer-unread-command-events) (setq unread-post-input-method-events debugger-outer-unread-post-input-method-events) (setq last-input-event debugger-outer-last-input-event) (setq last-command-event debugger-outer-last-command-event) (setq last-nonmenu-event debugger-outer-last-nonmenu-event) (setq last-event-frame debugger-outer-last-event-frame) (setq standard-input debugger-outer-standard-input) (setq standard-output debugger-outer-standard-output) (setq inhibit-redisplay debugger-outer-inhibit-redisplay) (setq cursor-in-echo-area debugger-outer-cursor-in-echo-area) (setq debug-on-next-call debugger-step-after-exit) debugger-value))
  debug(debug)
  implement-debug-on-entry()
  dired("~/" nil)
  call-interactively(dired nil nil)

If I hit d, emacs crashs.

This is the gdb backtrace:

(gdb) bt
#0  0xb7fe2424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
#1  0xb6a65c16 in kill () from /lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
#2  0x08139d78 in abort () at emacs.c:394
#3  0x0819441e in mark_object (arg=139036542) at alloc.c:5706
#4  0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139036318) at alloc.c:5702
#5  0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=145795178) at alloc.c:5592
#6  0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139173742) at alloc.c:5702
#7  0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139036606) at alloc.c:5702
#8  0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=145795154) at alloc.c:5592
#9  0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139036622) at alloc.c:5702
#10 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139279422) at alloc.c:5702
#11 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139279374) at alloc.c:5702
#12 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139220250) at alloc.c:5592
#13 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142104630) at alloc.c:5702
#14 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142085174) at alloc.c:5702
#15 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=142042046) at alloc.c:5595
#16 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142011406) at alloc.c:5702
#17 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=141221730) at alloc.c:5595
#18 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8a3f9a0) at alloc.c:5391
#19 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=141644778) at alloc.c:5591
#20 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142034150) at alloc.c:5702
#21 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139533566) at alloc.c:5702
#22 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139533582) at alloc.c:5591
#23 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139402182) at alloc.c:5702
#24 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=141998270) at alloc.c:5702
#25 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=141998582) at alloc.c:5702
#26 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=142178478) at alloc.c:5595
#27 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142178566) at alloc.c:5702
#28 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=145874074) at alloc.c:5595
#29 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8b18ce8) at alloc.c:5391
#30 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=142724330) at alloc.c:5591
#31 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8a3dad0) at alloc.c:5391
#32 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=145858138) at alloc.c:5591
#33 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8474578) at alloc.c:5391
#34 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8687508) at alloc.c:5391
#35 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=145874002) at alloc.c:5595
#36 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8b18c08) at alloc.c:5391
#37 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=145858378) at alloc.c:5591
#38 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8a449c8) at alloc.c:5391
#39 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=141370674) at alloc.c:5591
#40 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8a39a70) at alloc.c:5391
#41 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=142741266) at alloc.c:5591
#42 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8b1fc58) at alloc.c:5391
#43 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139743194) at alloc.c:5591
#44 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139419246) at alloc.c:5702
#45 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139423270) at alloc.c:5702
#46 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139423254) at alloc.c:5702
#47 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139076430) at alloc.c:5592
#48 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=141375194) at alloc.c:5595
#49 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142206438) at alloc.c:5702
#50 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142206382) at alloc.c:5702
#51 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142221678) at alloc.c:5702
#52 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139248374) at alloc.c:5591
#53 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139291134) at alloc.c:5702
#54 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139209450) at alloc.c:5591
#55 0x08194b32 in mark_char_table (ptr=0x8490348) at alloc.c:5418
#56 0x08194b73 in mark_char_table (ptr=0x846dca8) at alloc.c:5415
#57 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=138826062) at alloc.c:5702
#58 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=141221514) at alloc.c:5595
#59 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8576368) at alloc.c:5391
#60 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139907954) at alloc.c:5591
#61 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8a3fbc0) at alloc.c:5391
#62 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=142383258) at alloc.c:5591
#63 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=141985334) at alloc.c:5702
#64 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=141985846) at alloc.c:5702
#65 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=141983494) at alloc.c:5702
#66 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=141982494) at alloc.c:5702
#67 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142004046) at alloc.c:5702
#68 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142004830) at alloc.c:5702
#69 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=138899458) at alloc.c:5595
#70 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8b1bc58) at alloc.c:5391
#71 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=138899506) at alloc.c:5591
#72 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8663448) at alloc.c:5391
#73 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=138898810) at alloc.c:5591
#74 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8ae2038) at alloc.c:5391
#75 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139792686) at alloc.c:5702
#76 0x081944a1 in mark_object (arg=145629373) at alloc.c:5538
#77 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=145857562) at alloc.c:5591
#78 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x857b058) at alloc.c:5391
#79 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139199954) at alloc.c:5591
#80 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139789422) at alloc.c:5702
#81 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139789406) at alloc.c:5702
#82 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=139171558) at alloc.c:5595
#83 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139170694) at alloc.c:5702
#84 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139038830) at alloc.c:5702
#85 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139891002) at alloc.c:5592
#86 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142059206) at alloc.c:5702
#87 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142078702) at alloc.c:5702
#88 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=142391666) at alloc.c:5595
#89 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8b166e8) at alloc.c:5391
#90 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139631874) at alloc.c:5591
#91 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139759566) at alloc.c:5702
#92 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139300646) at alloc.c:5702
#93 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139316346) at alloc.c:5592
#94 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139755950) at alloc.c:5702
#95 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=142463418) at alloc.c:5592
#96 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=145746174) at alloc.c:5702
#97 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x86630f8) at alloc.c:5391
#98 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139706910) at alloc.c:5702
#99 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=142069646) at alloc.c:5595
#100 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139707278) at alloc.c:5702
#101 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139707342) at alloc.c:5702
#102 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=142424706) at alloc.c:5591
#103 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142088286) at alloc.c:5702
#104 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142091542) at alloc.c:5702
#105 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142091310) at alloc.c:5702
#106 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=145794842) at alloc.c:5595
#107 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8b1ad98) at alloc.c:5391
#108 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139317314) at alloc.c:5591
#109 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8b02158) at alloc.c:5391
#110 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=140128634) at alloc.c:5591
#111 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8b02288) at alloc.c:5391
#112 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=141073730) at alloc.c:5591
#113 0x08194b32 in mark_char_table (ptr=0x8adbdc8) at alloc.c:5418
#114 0x08194b73 in mark_char_table (ptr=0x881d278) at alloc.c:5415
#115 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139422566) at alloc.c:5702
#116 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=140007178) at alloc.c:5595
#117 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x87e5170) at alloc.c:5391
#118 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139390306) at alloc.c:5591
#119 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142048814) at alloc.c:5702
#120 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=142242466) at alloc.c:5595
#121 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139381926) at alloc.c:5702
#122 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139382614) at alloc.c:5702
#123 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=142384978) at alloc.c:5591
#124 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142008078) at alloc.c:5702
#125 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142008374) at alloc.c:5702
#126 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=145857610) at alloc.c:5595
#127 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x86693a8) at alloc.c:5391
#128 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139576830) at alloc.c:5591
#129 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139048462) at alloc.c:5702
#130 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=138862962) at alloc.c:5592
#131 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139165646) at alloc.c:5702
#132 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139165814) at alloc.c:5702
#133 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139165878) at alloc.c:5702
#134 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=139592874) at alloc.c:5595
#135 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139246046) at alloc.c:5702
#136 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=142441346) at alloc.c:5595
#137 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142122510) at alloc.c:5702
#138 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=142441226) at alloc.c:5595
#139 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142121390) at alloc.c:5702
#140 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139280198) at alloc.c:5702
#141 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139280142) at alloc.c:5702
#142 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=141375026) at alloc.c:5592
#143 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8688600) at alloc.c:5391
#144 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=141331954) at alloc.c:5591
#145 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8477490) at alloc.c:5391
#146 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=141103034) at alloc.c:5591
#147 0x08194b32 in mark_char_table (ptr=0x8696e90) at alloc.c:5418
#148 0x08194b73 in mark_char_table (ptr=0x8a3d300) at alloc.c:5415
#149 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142203630) at alloc.c:5702
#150 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=141331978) at alloc.c:5595
#151 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x868b000) at alloc.c:5391
#152 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=142151086) at alloc.c:5591
#153 0x08194859 in mark_object (arg=142379122) at alloc.c:5611
#154 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139746694) at alloc.c:5702
#155 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139746678) at alloc.c:5702
#156 0x08194975 in mark_buffer (buf=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:5762
#157 mark_object (arg=138859077) at alloc.c:5520
#158 0x0819484e in mark_object (arg=139281542) at alloc.c:5610
#159 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139382870) at alloc.c:5702
#160 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139133042) at alloc.c:5592
#161 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x86ba970) at alloc.c:5391
#162 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=141370914) at alloc.c:5591
#163 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x866e4f0) at alloc.c:5391
#164 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139304206) at alloc.c:5591
#165 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=139090634) at alloc.c:5595
#166 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139303702) at alloc.c:5702
#167 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139063790) at alloc.c:5702
#168 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139050518) at alloc.c:5702
#169 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139086778) at alloc.c:5592
#170 0x08194b32 in mark_char_table (ptr=0x848fc78) at alloc.c:5418
#171 0x08194b73 in mark_char_table (ptr=0x846df28) at alloc.c:5415
#172 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=138826094) at alloc.c:5702
#173 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139813946) at alloc.c:5591
#174 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139239526) at alloc.c:5702
#175 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139246566) at alloc.c:5702
#176 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139813922) at alloc.c:5592
#177 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139279814) at alloc.c:5702
#178 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=142249050) at alloc.c:5592
#179 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x86afc10) at alloc.c:5391
#180 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=142440402) at alloc.c:5595
#181 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142145142) at alloc.c:5702
#182 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139424534) at alloc.c:5702
#183 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139373402) at alloc.c:5592
#184 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8b163f0) at alloc.c:5391
#185 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139210106) at alloc.c:5591
#186 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8b1e850) at alloc.c:5391
#187 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139892794) at alloc.c:5591
#188 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8a3d728) at alloc.c:5391
#189 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=141103490) at alloc.c:5591
#190 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8a3ddc0) at alloc.c:5391
#191 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=145858162) at alloc.c:5591
#192 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142104846) at alloc.c:5702
#193 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142132110) at alloc.c:5702
#194 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142035670) at alloc.c:5702
#195 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=145858066) at alloc.c:5595
#196 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8b2aa40) at alloc.c:5391
#197 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139219698) at alloc.c:5591
#198 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8b2abf8) at alloc.c:5391
#199 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139892962) at alloc.c:5591
#200 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139280550) at alloc.c:5702
#201 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=138959538) at alloc.c:5595
#202 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8a45918) at alloc.c:5391
#203 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=142158054) at alloc.c:5591
#204 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=142157838) at alloc.c:5592
#205 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139802962) at alloc.c:5592
#206 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x881d020) at alloc.c:5391
#207 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=142724138) at alloc.c:5591
#208 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142130574) at alloc.c:5702
#209 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=142130558) at alloc.c:5592
#210 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139856842) at alloc.c:5592
#211 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=139341802) at alloc.c:5591
#212 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139236190) at alloc.c:5702
#213 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139304134) at alloc.c:5702
#214 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139158982) at alloc.c:5702
#215 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=138915594) at alloc.c:5592
#216 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139158902) at alloc.c:5702
#217 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139173838) at alloc.c:5702
#218 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139036718) at alloc.c:5702
#219 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=139342402) at alloc.c:5595
#220 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139301334) at alloc.c:5702
#221 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139301286) at alloc.c:5702
#222 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139543494) at alloc.c:5592
#223 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139542366) at alloc.c:5702
#224 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139484606) at alloc.c:5702
#225 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139049038) at alloc.c:5592
#226 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139574558) at alloc.c:5592
#227 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139574494) at alloc.c:5592
#228 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139049462) at alloc.c:5702
#229 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=138862914) at alloc.c:5592
#230 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139037230) at alloc.c:5702
#231 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139037214) at alloc.c:5702
#232 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139513306) at alloc.c:5592
#233 0x08194b32 in mark_char_table (ptr=0x848ffe0) at alloc.c:5418
#234 0x08194b73 in mark_char_table (ptr=0x846dde8) at alloc.c:5415
#235 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=138826078) at alloc.c:5702
#236 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=138871842) at alloc.c:5595
#237 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142081110) at alloc.c:5702
#238 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=142433946) at alloc.c:5592
#239 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142111662) at alloc.c:5702
#240 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142111574) at alloc.c:5702
#241 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139446734) at alloc.c:5592
#242 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139446742) at alloc.c:5702
#243 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139446574) at alloc.c:5702
#244 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=142189014) at alloc.c:5592
#245 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142188998) at alloc.c:5702
#246 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139203514) at alloc.c:5592
#247 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139240590) at alloc.c:5702
#248 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139301102) at alloc.c:5702
#249 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=139038926) at alloc.c:5592
#250 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139039046) at alloc.c:5702
#251 0x08194515 in mark_object (arg=139802986) at alloc.c:5595
#252 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142151486) at alloc.c:5702
#253 0x081f668f in traverse_intervals_noorder (tree=0x858e8c8, function=0x8194bd0 <mark_interval>, 
    arg=138839322) at intervals.c:211
#254 0x0819184d in mark_interval_tree (tree=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:1552
#255 0x081949a2 in mark_buffer (buf=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:5739
#256 mark_object (arg=145858821) at alloc.c:5520
#257 0x0819484e in mark_object (arg=139198210) at alloc.c:5610
#258 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139172230) at alloc.c:5702
#259 0x08194975 in mark_buffer (buf=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:5762
#260 mark_object (arg=144909237) at alloc.c:5520
#261 0x0819484e in mark_object (arg=138917834) at alloc.c:5610
#262 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139486454) at alloc.c:5702
#263 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139486438) at alloc.c:5702
#264 0x08194975 in mark_buffer (buf=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:5762
#265 mark_object (arg=139007421) at alloc.c:5520
#266 0x0819484e in mark_object (arg=139102682) at alloc.c:5610
#267 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139838422) at alloc.c:5702
#268 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=142384490) at alloc.c:5592
#269 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142056454) at alloc.c:5702
#270 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=139162518) at alloc.c:5702
#271 0x08194363 in mark_object (arg=138860410) at alloc.c:5592
#272 0x081944d1 in mark_object (arg=142135822) at alloc.c:5702
#273 0x081944a1 in mark_object (arg=144984461) at alloc.c:5538
#274 0x08194358 in mark_object (arg=145858354) at alloc.c:5591
#275 0x08194bb7 in mark_vectorlike (ptr=0x8466d38) at alloc.c:5391
#276 0x08194d84 in Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5099
#277 0x081ab536 in eval_sub (form=139285542) at eval.c:2239
#278 0x081ae303 in Feval (form=139285542, lexical=138839322) at eval.c:2198
#279 0x0813d1a9 in top_level_2 () at keyboard.c:1168
#280 0x081aa83d in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x813d190 <top_level_2>, handlers=138870354, 
    hfun=0x813ec10 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1509
#281 0x0813d9a5 in top_level_1 (ignore=138839322) at keyboard.c:1176
#282 0x081aa759 in internal_catch (tag=138868330, func=0x813d940 <top_level_1>, arg=138839322)
    at eval.c:1266
#283 0x0813e72c in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1131
#284 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:758
#285 0x0813ea3e in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:822
#286 0x080598c0 in main (argc=4, argv=Cannot access memory at address 0xa
) at emacs.c:1715