Subject: bug#8786: 24.0.50; infinite loop in try_scrolling

From: Dirk-Jan C. Binnema <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 16:35:13 +0300

Sometimes, when I'm running erc, it seems to hit an infinite loop in the
function try_scrolling. I have no exact steps to reproduce, but at least it
seems to happen when invoking 'anything' (C-x b in my case).

Below, the backtrace I get with gdb when I attach it to the process:

#0  try_scrolling (window=198371293, just_this_one_p=0, arg_scroll_conservatively=101, scroll_step=0, temp_scroll_step=0, last_line_misfit=1) at xdisp.c:13118
#1  0x0809ba72 in redisplay_window (window=198371293, just_this_one_p=0) at xdisp.c:14166
#2  0x0809cda3 in redisplay_window_0 (window=198371293) at xdisp.c:12343
#3  0x081a8057 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=0x809cd80 <redisplay_window_0>, arg=198371293, handlers=138476358, hfun=0x80691a0 <redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1552
#4  0x0806d88f in redisplay_windows (window=<value optimized out>) at xdisp.c:12323
#5  0x0806d8ad in redisplay_windows (window=<value optimized out>) at xdisp.c:12317
#6  0x08086498 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:11900
#7  0x080870e5 in redisplay_preserve_echo_area (from_where=2) at xdisp.c:12155
#8  0x08057118 in Fredisplay (force=138494154) at dispnew.c:6034
#9  0x081a9c10 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbff4c810) at eval.c:3039
#10 0x081e0d9e in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<value optimized out>, vector=136589717, maxdepth=20, args_template=138494154, nargs=0, args=<value optimized out>) at bytecode.c:783
#11 0x081a95f7 in funcall_lambda (fun=136589637, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbff4c920) at eval.c:3272
#12 0x081a8a85 in apply_lambda (fun=136589637, args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:3149
#13 0x081a8da2 in eval_sub (form=176182830) at eval.c:2450
#14 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#15 0x081a3c36 in Fsave_excursion (args=176182886) at editfns.c:988
#16 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=176182918) at eval.c:2333
#17 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#18 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=189626702) at eval.c:2333
#19 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=189626646) at eval.c:2333
#20 0x081a8f36 in eval_sub (form=176182990) at eval.c:2447
#21 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#22 0x081a4fc6 in Fsave_restriction (body=176182998) at editfns.c:3366
#23 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=176183014) at eval.c:2333
#24 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#25 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=189733710) at eval.c:2333
#26 0x081ac192 in Funwind_protect (args=189733702) at eval.c:1360
#27 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=189733662) at eval.c:2333
#28 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#29 0x0819d7e6 in Fsave_current_buffer (args=189733654) at editfns.c:1003
#30 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=189733646) at eval.c:2333
#31 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#32 0x081ac418 in Flet (args=189626846) at eval.c:1109
#33 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=189626838) at eval.c:2333
#34 0x081a8f36 in eval_sub (form=189143238) at eval.c:2447
#35 0x081a8f36 in eval_sub (form=176183030) at eval.c:2447
#36 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#37 0x081ac418 in Flet (args=176183038) at eval.c:1109
#38 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=176183070) at eval.c:2333
#39 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=176183102) at eval.c:2333
#40 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#41 0x081a9750 in funcall_lambda (fun=176182758, nargs=2, arg_vector=0xbff4d648) at eval.c:3265
#42 0x081a9a0b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbff4d644) at eval.c:3100
#43 0x081a9fb8 in funcall_nil (nargs=3, args=0xbff4d644) at eval.c:2555
#44 0x081a845f in run_hook_with_args (nargs=3, args=0xbff4d644, funcall=0x81a9fa0 <funcall_nil>) at eval.c:2744
#45 0x081a8620 in Frun_hook_with_args (nargs=3, args=0xbff4d644) at eval.c:2605
#46 0x081a86ab in run_hook_with_args_2 (hook=138659322, arg1=198371293, arg2=48256) at eval.c:2763
#47 0x080aae5a in set_window_buffer (window=198371293, buffer=179154021, run_hooks_p=1, keep_margins_p=1) at window.c:3445
#48 0x080ab0da in Fset_window_buffer (window=<value optimized out>, buffer_or_name=179154021, keep_margins=138494178) at window.c:3495
#49 0x080ab334 in Fsplit_window (window=139803469, size=138494154, horizontal=138494154) at window.c:3895
#50 0x081a9be9 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbff4d7d0) at eval.c:3046
#51 0x081e0d9e in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<value optimized out>, vector=137079557, maxdepth=28, args_template=138494154, nargs=0, args=<value optimized out>) at bytecode.c:783
#52 0x081a95f7 in funcall_lambda (fun=137079501, nargs=0, arg_vector=0xbff4d964) at eval.c:3272
#53 0x081a9a0b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbff4d960) at eval.c:3100
#54 0x081e0d9e in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<value optimized out>, vector=137077509, maxdepth=16, args_template=138494154, nargs=0, args=<value optimized out>) at bytecode.c:783
#55 0x081a95f7 in funcall_lambda (fun=137077461, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbff4daf4) at eval.c:3272
#56 0x081a9a0b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbff4daf0) at eval.c:3100
#57 0x081a9163 in eval_sub (form=137077990) at eval.c:2358
#58 0x081ac07d in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=138494154, bodyform=137077990, handlers=136588870) at eval.c:1454
#59 0x081e1186 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<value optimized out>, vector=137077941, maxdepth=12, args_template=138494154, nargs=0, args=<value optimized out>) at bytecode.c:979
#60 0x081a95f7 in funcall_lambda (fun=137077893, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbff4de24) at eval.c:3272
#61 0x081a9a0b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbff4de20) at eval.c:3100
#62 0x081e0d9e in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<value optimized out>, vector=137078821, maxdepth=20, args_template=138494154, nargs=0, args=<value optimized out>) at bytecode.c:783
#63 0x081a95f7 in funcall_lambda (fun=137078757, nargs=2, arg_vector=0xbff4dfb4) at eval.c:3272
#64 0x081a9a0b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbff4dfb0) at eval.c:3100
#65 0x081e0d9e in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<value optimized out>, vector=137079341, maxdepth=20, args_template=138494154, nargs=0, args=<value optimized out>) at bytecode.c:783
#66 0x081a95f7 in funcall_lambda (fun=137079269, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbff4e154) at eval.c:3272
#67 0x081a9a0b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbff4e150) at eval.c:3100
#68 0x081a9163 in eval_sub (form=183899702) at eval.c:2358
#69 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#70 0x081a9750 in funcall_lambda (fun=183899494, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbff4e314) at eval.c:3265
#71 0x081a9a0b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbff4e310) at eval.c:3100
#72 0x081a9163 in eval_sub (form=183904262) at eval.c:2358
#73 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#74 0x081a9750 in funcall_lambda (fun=183899894, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbff4e440) at eval.c:3265
#75 0x081a8a85 in apply_lambda (fun=183899894, args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:3149
#76 0x081a8da2 in eval_sub (form=183699214) at eval.c:2450
#77 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#78 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=187785566) at eval.c:2333
#79 0x081ac192 in Funwind_protect (args=187785526) at eval.c:1360
#80 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=187785518) at eval.c:2333
#81 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#82 0x081ac418 in Flet (args=187785494) at eval.c:1109
#83 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=187785486) at eval.c:2333
#84 0x081a8f36 in eval_sub (form=183699278) at eval.c:2447
#85 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#86 0x081ac418 in Flet (args=183699286) at eval.c:1109
#87 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=183701782) at eval.c:2333
#88 0x081ac07d in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=138961130, bodyform=183701782, handlers=183678046) at eval.c:1454
#89 0x081ac13b in Fcondition_case (args=183701790) at eval.c:1395
#90 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=183701806) at eval.c:2333
#91 0x081ac192 in Funwind_protect (args=183678030) at eval.c:1360
#92 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=183701814) at eval.c:2333
#93 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#94 0x081a9750 in funcall_lambda (fun=183677366, nargs=0, arg_vector=0xbff4ee24) at eval.c:3265
#95 0x081a9a0b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbff4ee20) at eval.c:3100
#96 0x081aaa37 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0xbff4ee20) at eval.c:2486
#97 0x081a9163 in eval_sub (form=183560366) at eval.c:2358
#98 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#99 0x081a9199 in eval_sub (form=183606606) at eval.c:2333
#100 0x081a940d in Fprogn (args=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:372
#101 0x081a9750 in funcall_lambda (fun=183560310, nargs=0, arg_vector=0xbff4f0b4) at eval.c:3265
#102 0x081a9a0b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbff4f0b0) at eval.c:3100
#103 0x081aa003 in apply1 (fn=173342914, arg=138494154) at eval.c:2774
#104 0x081a5945 in Fcall_interactively (function=173342914, record_flag=138494154, keys=138523365) at callint.c:379
#105 0x081a9be9 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0xbff4f270) at eval.c:3046
#106 0x081a9ea1 in call3 (fn=138616762, arg1=173342914, arg2=138494154, arg3=138494154) at eval.c:2838
#107 0x081479b0 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1561
#108 0x081a7f61 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x8147690 <command_loop_1>, handlers=138525266, hfun=0x813dc60 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1507
#109 0x0813cb65 in command_loop_2 (ignore=138494154) at keyboard.c:1156
#110 0x081a7e91 in internal_catch (tag=138521618, func=0x813cb40 <command_loop_2>, arg=138494154) at eval.c:1261
#111 0x0813d786 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1135
#112 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:756
#113 0x0813da82 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:820
#114 0x08138adb in main (argc=<value optimized out>, argv=0xbff4f9a4) at emacs.c:1686

when print 'it', I get:

$1 = {window = 198371293, w = 0xbd2e7d8, f = 0x85539c0, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 14161, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, end_charpos = 14161, s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, region_beg_charpos = -1, region_end_charpos = -1, 
  redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p = 1, header_line_p = 1, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 14, ctl_chars = {
    0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 13416, bytepos = 13416}, overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, current = {pos = {charpos = 14161, bytepos = 14161}, overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {
      charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0, overlay_strings_charpos = 14161, overlay_strings = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 138494154, from_overlay = 0, stack = {{string = 138494154, 
      string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 14161, stop_charpos = 14147, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 14156, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
        width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 14147, bytepos = 14147}, current = {pos = {charpos = 14147, bytepos = 14147}, 
        overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, from_overlay = 0, area = TEXT_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, multibyte_p = 1, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, 
      line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, voffset = 0, space_width = 138494154, font_height = 138494154}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, 
        nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {
        charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, multibyte_p = 0, 
      string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
        stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, 
        comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
      method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 
      prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, 
            width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
      from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, 
      end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
          object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, 
          bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
      font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, what = IT_EOB, face_id = 0, selective_display_ellipsis_p = 1, ctl_arrow_p = 1, face_box_p = 0, start_of_box_run_p = 0, end_of_box_run_p = 0, overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = 1, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = 0, 
  glyph_not_available_p = 0, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = 0, face_before_selective_p = 0, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = 0, line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, base_face_id = 0, c = 32, len = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 14160, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, 
    nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 32, glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0, slice = {x = 138494154, y = 138494154, width = 138494154, height = 138494154}, 
  space_width = 138494154, voffset = 0, tab_width = 8, font_height = 138494154, object = 179154021, position = {charpos = 14161, bytepos = 14161}, truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width = 0, first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 651, last_visible_y = 284, 
  extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0xbdeeb44, area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 1, pixel_width = 7, ascent = 12, descent = 3, max_ascent = 12, max_descent = 4, phys_ascent = 0, 
  phys_descent = 0, max_phys_ascent = 12, max_phys_descent = 3, current_x = 35, continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 269, first_vpos = 1, vpos = 16, hpos = 5, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, 
  left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = 0, bidi_it = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, ch = 0, ch_len = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT, resolved_level = 0, invalid_levels = 0, invalid_rl_levels = 0, 
    prev_was_pdf = 0, prev = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, last_strong = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {
      bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, 
      type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_en_pos = 0, ignore_bn_limit = 0, sor = NEUTRAL_DIR, scan_dir = 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR} <repeats 64 times>}, first_elt = 0, 
    paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR, new_paragraph = 0, separator_limit = 0}, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR}

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.4)
 of 2011-05-24 on cthulhu
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11001000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Folder

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
u s i c SPC d i r s <return> <return> <up> C-y C-/ 
C-/ C-/ C-/ <backspace> m u s i c SPC n a m e s <return> 
c l e a n i u <backspace> <backspace> u p - m u <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <up> <down> - f i l n e <backspace> 
<backspace> e s SPC <backspace> ( ) SPC { <return> 
<return> <up> <delete> <tab> r e n a m e SPC ' <right> 
<left> C-y <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<delete> <delete> <delete> <delete> <delete> <delete> 
<delete> <delete> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <left> <left> 
<backspace> <down> <left> <left> <left> <right> <return> 
r e n a e <backspace> m e SPC ' s / SPC / _ / g <right> 
SPC * C-x C-s <up> <right> <right> <right> SPC @ # 
<S-backspace> <S-backspace> # SPC l o w e r SPC c a 
s e <down> SPC SPC SPC SPC # SPC s p a c e = - <backspace> 
<backspace> - > _ <up> <left> <left> <backspace> C-x 
C-s <down> <down> <down> C-x C-s <f5> <down> <down> 
<up> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <down> <up> s <down> s <down> s <down> <down> 
<down> s <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> s <f5> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> s <down> s <up> <up> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> M-x r e p 
o <tab> r <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Quit
Checking ".todo"
Checking ".todo" is done
Checking "*.bulk,.rss/Feeds.Tech,.rss/Feeds.TechPeople,.rss/Feeds.Science,.rss/Feeds.Misc"
Checking "*.bulk,.rss/Feeds.Tech,.rss/Feeds.TechPeople,.rss/Feeds.Science,.rss/Feeds.Misc" is done
cua-scroll-down: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
Making completion list...
call-interactively: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer Folder> [2 times]
delete-backward-char: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer Folder> [2 times]
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-ref
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-comint
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-exp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-keys
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-lob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-tangle
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/ob-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-css
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-clojure
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-R
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-perl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-ruby
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-sqlite
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-sql
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-screen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-matlab
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-asymptote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-ocaml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-C
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-gnuplot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-haskell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-ditaa
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-python
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-sh
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-octave
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-sass
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/babel/langs/ob-dot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/ruby-mode-1.1/ruby-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-complete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-complete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-speedbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-stamp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-truncate hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-match hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-match
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-dcc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-notify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-replace hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-spelling hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-identd hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-netsplit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-imenu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-button hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-button
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-menu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-backend hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ring hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-xdcc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ibuffer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-track hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-track
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-capab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-services hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-services
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-lang hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-sound hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-page hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-page
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-autoaway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-log hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-log
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-networks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-goodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-list
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-join hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-join
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ezbounce hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-hecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/gtk-look-19/gtk-look hides /home/djcb/.emacs.d/elisp/gtk-look
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit hides /home/djcb/.emacs.d/elisp/magit
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/lusty-explorer-2.4/lusty-explorer hides /home/djcb/.emacs.d/elisp/lusty-explorer
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1 hides /home/djcb/.emacs.d/elisp/hmac-sha1
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/c-eldoc-0.6/c-eldoc hides /home/djcb/.emacs.d/elisp/c-eldoc
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/css-mode/css-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elisp/color-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elisp/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-goodies hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-bbdb
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-identd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-identd
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-spelling hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ibuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-page hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-page
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-backend hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-backend
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-chess hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-chess
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-lang
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-stamp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-xdcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-track hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-track
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-hecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-hecomplete
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-services hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-services
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-fill
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ezbounce hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-log
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-menu
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-button hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-button
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-speak hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-speak
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-dcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-join hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-join
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-netsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-replace hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-replace
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-list
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-sound hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-sound
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-compat
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-match
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-capab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-capab
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-list-old hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-list-old
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-viper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-viper
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-networks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-networks
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-ring
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-notify
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-maint
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-nicklist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc/erc-nicklist
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html-helper-mode/tempo
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember-el/remember
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elpa/ruby-mode-1.1/ruby-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ruby1.8-elisp/ruby-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/rfc2368 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/attic/rfc2368
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize hides /home/djcb/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elisp/org-contacts hides /home/djcb/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contacts
/home/djcb/.emacs.d/elisp/org-velocity hides /home/djcb/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity

Features:
(shadow boxquote rect org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb flyspell ispell quail windmove emacsbug url-util url-parse url-vars
help-mode view network-stream starttls tls time-stamp skeleton sh-script
executable multi-isearch grep compile modb-legacy smiley gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime mailcap nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader flow-fill mel-q-ccl
elmo-internal elmo-nntp elmo-net elmo-dop elmo-cache modb-standard
elmo-maildir wl-mime mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-pgp mime-play
filename djcb-wl wl-spam elmo-spam elsp-header elsp-generic elmo-search
elmo-search-local-file mime-edit pgg-parse pccl pccl-20 pgg-def elmo-map
signature mime-w3m djcb-w3m w3m-search octet w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr
dired image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util mailcrypt rfc822 org-wl supercite regi wl-demo wl-draft
eword-encode wl-template sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
wl-news wl-address wl-thread wl-action wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr
wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf
calist semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi
wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util pp elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars epg-config
wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity mime
elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 utf7 eword-decode mel
mime-def std11 mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom
elmo-date timezone path-util elmo-vars poe elmo-version luna make-local-hook
zenburn-theme find-func server rainbow-delimiters eldoc linum auctex-autoloads
tex-site c-eldoc-autoloads css-mode-autoloads erc-autoloads gtk-look-autoloads
guess-style-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads kill-ring-search-autoloads
lusty-explorer-autoloads nav-autoloads paredit-autoloads ruby-mode-autoloads
texdrive-autoloads w3-autoloads info package tabulated-list djcb-ido ido
rebox2 filladapt newcomment djcb-org cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-julian holidays hol-loaddefs vc-git appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs ob-python ob-gnuplot ob-sh shell ob-ruby ob-perl org-capture
org-mks org-latex org-export-latex footnote org-protocol org-jekyll
org-publish org-beamer org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint
comint ring ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-install workgroups thing-cmds thingatpt+ thingatpt hi-lock
diminish hide-comnt flex-isearch mule-util alist pym static apel-ver product
elscreen yasnippet-bundle-autoloads yasnippet-bundle dropdown-list yasnippet
derived auto-complete-config auto-complete popup tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio assoc gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
format-spec tramp-loaddefs regexp-opt recentf tree-widget wid-edit savehist
saveplace autopair easy-mmode cl paren hl-line uniquify icomplete+ icomplete
cua-base delsel autorevert time avoid djcb-term djcb-markup djcb-prog
djcb-menu easymenu djcb-funcs byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp advice help-fns advice-preload generic generic-x edmacro kmacro
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)