Subject: Re: bug#8779: 24.0.50; save-buffers-kill-terminal called with two args?

From: David De La Harpe Golden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 04:26:36 +0100

On 01/06/11 06:41, thierry wrote:
> Hi all,
> sometimes, when i quit emacs i have:
>
> save-buffers-kill-emacs: Timed out waiting for reply from selection owner
>
> Can't reproduce at every time, but many times during last

Please see bug #8760, it is likely your issue too:
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=8760

However, you may be running a different desktop environment, so: What 
desktop environment (KDE, GNOME, XFCE, ...) and what version of it are 
you using, if any?

 > M-x debug-on-entry RET save-buffers-kill-emacs

Your subject line may stem from a misinterpretation of the debugger 
output (the call-interactively bit is the showing three args to 
call-interactively, one of which is save-buffers-kill-terminal, not two 
args to save-buffers-kill-terminal)?