Subject: French translation of ls [was: bug#8773: ls -d]

From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 10:08:45 -0600

On 05/31/2011 08:21 AM, abder mamar wrote:
> Monsieur, Madame;
> 
> En consultant l'aide pour les différentes options de la commande ls, j'ai relevé que pour la commande ls -d est noté ceci :
> ls -d : lister les noms de répertoires plutôt
>           que leur contenu et ne pas déférencer les liens sym
> 
> Je me demande si on devait pas écrire 'déréférencer' au lieu de 'déférencer'

Thanks for the report, and apologies that I am only able to reply in
English.  Translation bugs should generally be reported to the
translation team in charge of producing that particular language of
translation.  In addition, I note that when using the latest fr.po, 'ls
--help' mentions this web page as the place to report French translation
bugs:

http://translationproject.org/team/fr.html

So I've added the appropriate team and particular translator for
coreutils 8.12 in cc.

-- 
Eric Blake   [email-masked]    +1-801-349-2682
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org