Subject: Re: bug#8706: 24.0.50; [PATCH] Function to build a URL query-string

From: Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:56:23 -0500

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:14:41 -0400 Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> wrote: 

GM> Ian Eure wrote:
>> Yes, I filed them for that change. I've subsequently switched jobs,
>> but there's no chance there is an IP claim against it.

GM> I did not see an assignment in the file that records these things, so I
GM> asked assign@gnu about it. They said that the assignment process was not
GM> completed. Please contact assign@gnu directly to sort this out.

Ian, please let me know when this is done and I'll commit the patch.  I
hope we can get it done before the Emacs pretest.

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:27:42 -0400 Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> wrote: 

>> >> This is not a tiny change, though, even if we split the commits.
>> 
>> Splitting commits is never relevant for this kind of thing. It's the
>> total that counts.

GM> Oh, I might have misunderstood what was meant by "splitting" in this
GM> context (eg between more than one author, that would be relevant).

Yeah, I meant Ian's original as one commit and my minor changes on top.
Sorry I wasn't clearer.

Thanks
Ted