Subject: Re: bug#870: Repeatable instance of bug#870

From: Kenichi Handa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 21:29:59 +0900

In article <[email-masked]>, martin rudalics <[email-masked]> writes:

>>> As normal visiting of ChangeLog.870 doesn't have the problem
>>> but revisiting it causes the problem, I think the bug is in
>>> Finsert_file_contents; perhaps in the handling of REPLACE.
>>> I'll have a look at it.
> 
> I fixed the bug.  Actually what wrong was decode_coding_*
> but in the different place as above.

> Handa-san, while you're there could you please also have a look at
> bug#1039?  Maybe it's related to the present issue.

I installed a fix.  It was a different issue.

2009-01-07  Kenichi Handa  <[email-masked]>

	* fileio.c (Finsert_file_contents): In the case of replace,
	remeber the coding system used for decoding in
	coding_system (Bug#1039).

---
Kenichi Handa
[email-masked]