Subject: bug#8695: I have error on date (+8 m) and i

From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:40:22 -0600

tags 8695 + moreinfo
thanks

On 05/18/2011 10:50 AM, root wrote:
> do change it and not change give ok 
> but when i review it give me +8 m
> so what the problem is ? 

Thanks for the report.  However, I cannot decipher what you are asking.

Possibly you are tripping up on a FAQ?
http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/faq/#The-date-command-is-not-working-right_002e

Please demonstrate what you typed, what 'date' actually output, and what
you were expecting 'date' to output.  Also, knowing your timezone might
be relevant.

You might have better success if you learn how to more effectively
report bugs:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html

-- 
Eric Blake   [email-masked]    +1-801-349-2682
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org