Subject: hideshow

From: Patrik Krajina <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 11:27:10 +0200

Hi,

this is not really a bug report, but I don't know where else
to send it. My problem is this: I'm changing Emacs version
from 19.34 to 21.4.1 (x86_64_redhat_linux_gnu) and this
gives me a new hideshow.elc.

I can see that it compresses blocks into one line without
displaying the braces, while in old Emacs it kept the braces.
I prefer the old version, because it is easier to see where
the compresses are. Also to see the end comment '*/'.
How do I turn on that feature again or what changes has to
be made to hideshow.el to accomplish this. I am not a Lisp-
programmer, so unfortunately I cannot figure it out myself.
I have compared the files, but the changes are to extensive.

Regards,
Patrik

-- 
Patrik Krajina
Senior Systems Engineer
Gripen Human-Machine Interaction
Saab AB
Phone: Int +46 13 182571
Email: [email-masked]