Subject: bug#8666: Supplementry info

From: Worik Stanton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 11:00:02 +1200

fill-paragraph did not work for the following....

\begin{figure}[!h]
   \includegraphics[height=.5\textheight, 
angle=270]{Fragments/S99/res2MA001B.a.Vhist.eps}
   \caption[2--Day Moving Average Random Sampling histogram of returns,  
July 1962--1986]{2--Day
     moving average with 0.001 band, period July 1962--1986 .
     Histogram of volatility improvements.  70 samples
     \label{FIG:2 Day MA Random Hist Returns B}}
\end{figure}

But for the following now it did...

\begin{figure}[!h]
   \includegraphics[height=.5\textheight, 
angle=270]{Fragments/S99/res2MA001B.a.Vhist.eps}
   \caption[2--Day Moving Average Random Sampling histogram of returns,  
July 1962--1986]
   {2--Day
     moving average with 0.001 band, period July 1962--1986 .
     Histogram of volatility improvements.  70 samples
     \label{FIG:2 Day MA Random Hist Returns B}}
\end{figure}

I had to call it separately for the short and long captions, but it worked.

cheers
Worik