Subject: chroot problems

From: Benedicto Garin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 09:16:52 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to run the command below and I get some errors.  I ran this 
command about
a month ago with no issue.  Please advise.

Thanks in advance,
bg

(May 12 9:03) [/home/bgarin]$/usr/sbin/chroot /chroot/rhel_AS40_x86_64 
/bin/bash
/usr/sbin/chroot /chroot/rhel_AS40_x86_64 /bin/bash
do_ypcall: clnt_call: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection refused

The subsequent useview also fails similarly:

bash-3.00$ ade useview bgarin_g1
do_ypcall: clnt_call: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection refused
do_ypcall: clnt_call: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection refused
do_ypcall: clnt_call: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection refused
do_ypcall: clnt_call: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection refused
Binding view to label server adc2100090.us.oracle.com
do_ypcall: clnt_call: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection refused
do_ypcall: clnt_call: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection refused