Subject: Re: bug#8644: font-locking of multi-author changelog entries

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 12:20:09 -0400

> That depends on how much was done by the other people. Sometimes the
    > one who didn't code a line did all design decisions. "Suggested by"
    > does not cover it IMHO.

    Design is still ideas.  We could use "design ideas suggested by..." or
    anything else.

If the design ideas are at the level of details of writing the code,
they could be part of what copyright covers.  That legal distinction
is not at a sharp place.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin St
Boston MA 02110
USA
www.fsf.org, www.gnu.org
Skype: No way! That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software.
  Use free telephony http://directory.fsf.org/category/tel/