Subject: bug#8633: 24.0.50; unable to build emacs

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 10:27:14 +0200

Hi,
since 2011-05-03 i am unable to build emacs:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
make[1]: *** Pas de règle pour fabriquer la cible «
/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h », 
nécessaire pour « dispnew.o ». Arrêt.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h doesn't exists, it's path is:

/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2011-05-03 on thierry-MM061
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11001000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Shell-script

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> C-g <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
M-x r e p o r t <return>

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...
Collecting symbols...done

Setting up indent for shell type sh
setting up indent stuff
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type sh
Loading vc-bzr...done
Fontifying buffer...Please wait it could be long.

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides ~/elisp/org-active/.dir-locals
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/lpath hides ~/elisp/emacs-wget/lpath
~/elisp/AC/popup hides ~/elisp/popup
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/password-cache
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/format-spec
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/color
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/md4
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hex-util
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sha1
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/imap
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dig
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/tls
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dns
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg

Features:
(shadow epa-mail emacsbug vc-bzr tramp-cache tramp-sh find-func bzr-dvc
bzr xgit-dvc xgit xgit-annotate dvc-annotate xgit-log dvc-bookmarks
smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml nndraft nnmh
utf-7 nnml nnimap utf7 nnfolder rot13 netrc network-stream starttls tls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache gnus-dired view cal-iso conf-mode preview prv-emacs tex-buf
reftex-vcr reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex imenu reftex-vars font-latex
latex tex-style tex latexenc sh-script vc-rcs xhg-dvc xhg xhg-annotate
xhg-mq xhg-log bzr-core xdarcs-core xgit-core xhg-core xmtn-minimal tla
smerge-mode newcomment dvc-state dvc-config dvc-diff dvc-fileinfo diff
dvc-cmenu dvc-about dvc-version dvc-revlist uniquify align-let server
googlecl google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base json simple-call-tree el-expectations el-mock csv2org
iedit eieio-base zop-to-char mule-util elscreen smallurl mm-url
xml-weather rectangle-utils tv-utils eldoc pcvs pcvs-parse pcvs-info
pcvs-defs auto-document autodoc mb-depth ioccur moz cl-info
slime-xref-browser slime-banner slime-tramp slime-asdf slime-fancy
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references slime-scratch
slime-presentations slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-parse slime-repl slime
apropos hideshow hyperspec slime-autoloads boxquote rect image-file
newsticker newst-treeview newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker
newst-backend ledger-config ledger esh-arg esh-util lpr woman man
two-column em-term term ehelp electric esh-toggle em-xtra flymake
pdbtrack no-word regex-tool whitespace paren time dired-tar
dired-extension image-dired yaoddmuse skeleton sgml-mode
emms-mplayer-config emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer
emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client parse-time
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode
emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer emms-info emms-streams later-do
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-player-simple emms-setup emms
emms-compat winner dvc-init bzr-gnus tla-gnus xgit-gnus xhg-gnus
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nnir gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader dvc-gnus tla-core
tla-autoconf tla-defs dvc-log vc vc-dispatcher dvc-unified dvc-tips
dired-x ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util
ediff-mult ediff-init ediff dvc-autoloads dvc-core dvc-lisp dvc-buffers
dvc-ui dvc-register dvc-utils dvc-emacs ewoc dvc-defs dvc-site psvn
log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode htmlize-hack htmlize muse-colors
muse-docbook muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo muse-latex muse-html
muse-xml-common muse-wiki cus-edit cus-start cus-load muse-publish
muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
muse-autoloads org-config-thierry org-crypt cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc-hg
org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-annotation-helper org-capture org-mks remember org-remember
org-datetree config-w3m mime-w3m w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode
timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util mime eword-decode mel path-util mime-parse std11 luna
mime-def alist mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken
pcustom poe pym static apel-ver product w3m-load addressbook-bookmark
message sendmail rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader firefox-protocol bookmark-firefox-handler url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap bookmark-extensions org
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs bookmark pp recentf tree-widget wid-edit savehist
init-anything-thierry descbinds-anything anything-ipython ipython
python-mode info-look ansi-color executable shell shell-history
anything-complete anything-show-completion anything-obsolete
anything-match-plugin anything-delicious xml anything-mercurial
anything-config browse-url rx grep compile comint ring tramp
tramp-compat format-spec tramp-loaddefs dired-aux ffap thingatpt
anything warnings epa-file epa derived epg epg-config auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp assoc gnus-util time-date
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache dired regexp-opt gnus-load usage-memo
punycode idna naquadah-theme sha1 hex-util eev-thierry edmacro kmacro
iterator eev-all eev-mini-steps eev-browse-url eev-langs eev-compose
eev-glyphs disp-table eev-insert eev-steps eev-bounded eev easy-mmode
advice help-fns advice-preload w3m-wget preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads info easymenu cl tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
A+ Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997