Subject: 24.0.50; sh-script / skeleton bad interaction

From: Len Trigg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 10:03:13 +1200

This bug report will be sent to the Free Software Foundation,
not to your local site managers!
Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list
and the gnu.emacs.bug news group, and at http://debbugs.gnu.org.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give
a recipe starting from `emacs -Q':

When I am editing a shell script, typing characters such as [,",'(
give an error. I can insert them via C-q literal insertion. Those keys
are bound to the function skeleton-pair-insert-maybe, which is failing
with undefined symbol skeleton-pair. I am guessing that seems to be
because sh-mode only has a (require 'skeleton) during compilation time
or when the menu entry for "Insert braces and quotes in pairs" is
accessed? (I usually do not run with a menu bar at all). Anyway, for
some reason it is trying to call the skeleton-pair-insert-maybe
function before skeleton-pair defvar has been seen.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.10.4)
 of 2011-05-02 on noir
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.70101000
configured using `configure  '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' '--prefix=/home2/len/local''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_NZ.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  compilation-in-progress: (grep grep)
  pmwiki-minor-mode: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
SPC SPC SPC <backspace> C-x o C-n C-n C-n M-f M-f M-f 
M-f C-f C-f C-f C-h v C-g C-h f C-g C-x o C-x o <left> 
C-s C-w C-w M-< C-s C-s C-x o C-h f s k <tab> e <tab> 
<tab> C-g C-g C-q ( C-x C-s C-x k <return> C-x C-f 
b a <tab> _ f <tab> <return> C-h v s l e <backspace> 
<backspace> k e <tab> <tab> C-g C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x o M-b M-b C-s C-w C-w C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-x o C-h m <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> M-< C-s s k e l e C-w C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
C-p C-p C-p C-e SPC ( SPC SPC SPC SPC <help-echo> <help-echo> 
M-< C-s C-s C-s C-s - p a <down> <down> <down> C-e 
C-x C-e <up> <up> <up> <up> q C-p C-n ( SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC C-x o C-x 2 
C-x b <return> C-x b s h <return> M-b M-b <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> C-s C-w C-w C-w 
C-s C-s C-s <up> <down> C-x 1 M-b C-s C-w C-s <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> M-x e m <tab> a <tab> 
<tab> <M-backspace> b u <tab> g <tab> <tab> <M-backspace> 
<M-backspace> r e p o <tab> r <tab> b u <tab> <ret
urn>

Recent messages:
Result: nil

Result: 1 (#o1, #x1, ?\C-a)

Result: nil

Result: nil

Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Making completion list... [5 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/lib/lisp-packages/pmwiki-mode/http-get hides ~/lib/lisp/http-get
~/lib/lisp-packages/pmwiki-mode/http-post hides ~/lib/lisp/http-post
~/lib/lisp-packages/pmwiki-mode/longlines hides ~/lib/lisp/longlines
~/lib/lisp/bbdb-dump-email hides ~/lib/mylisp/bbdb-dump-email
~/lib/lisp/bbdb-gnokii-sync hides ~/lib/mylisp/bbdb-gnokii-sync
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/pces-20 hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/pces-20
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/product hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/product
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/pccl hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/pccl
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/mule-caesar hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/mule-caesar
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/mcs-e20 hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/mcs-e20
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/mcharset hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/mcharset
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/pcustom hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/pcustom
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/mcs-20 hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/mcs-20
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/apel-ver hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/apel-ver
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/pces hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/pces
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/pym hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/pym
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/poem-e20_3 hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20_3
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/richtext hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/richtext
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/poem hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/poem
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/pces-e20 hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/pces-e20
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/static hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/static
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/poe hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/poe
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/invisible hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/invisible
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/emu hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/emu
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/poem-e20 hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/broken hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/broken
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/pccl-20 hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/site-lisp/emu/pccl-20
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/path-util hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/path-util
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/alist hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/alist
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/calist hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/calist
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/filename hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/filename
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/install hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/install
~/lib/lisp/smime hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime
~/lib/lisp/generic-x hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/generic-x
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/env hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/env
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/speedbar
~/lib/lisp-packages/pmwiki-mode/longlines hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/longlines
~/lib/lisp/calculator hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calculator
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sha1
~/lib/lisp/autorevert hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/autorevert
~/lib/lisp-packages/apel/timezone hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/timezone
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/md4
~/lib/lisp/format-spec hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sb-image
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/dframe
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/ezimage hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ezimage
~/lib/lisp/type-break hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/type-break
~/lib/lisp-packages/remember/remember hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/lib/lisp-packages/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/rfc2368
~/lib/lisp/hashcash hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/utf7 hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/lib/lisp/flow-fill hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/lib/lisp/smime hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-xdcc hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-backend hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-backend
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-notify hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-notify
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-speedbar hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-track hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-track
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-stamp hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-pcomplete hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-lang hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-lang
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-imenu hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-ibuffer hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-list hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-list
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-autoaway hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-sound hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-sound
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-ring hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ring
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-ezbounce hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-fill hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-fill
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-identd hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-identd
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-replace hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-replace
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-log hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-log
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-netsplit hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-button hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-button
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-match hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-match
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-goodies hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-page hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-page
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-compat hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-compat
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-menu hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-menu
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-dcc hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
~/lib/lisp-packages/erc/erc-truncate hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
~/lib/lisp/generic hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/generic
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/chart hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/eieio/eieio hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
~/lib/lisp/rx hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/rx
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/pulse hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/pulse
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/cedet-files hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/srecode/srecode hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/srecode
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/cedet-global hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/mode-local hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/inversion hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/inversion
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/semantic/semantic hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/semantic
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/cedet hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/ede/ede hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/ede
/home2/len/lib/lisp-packages/cedet/common/data-debug hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/data-debug
~/lib/lisp/timeclock hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/timeclock
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/home2/len/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /home2/len/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp

Features:
(shadow emacsbug url-util url-parse url-vars cedet-edebug cl-specs
edebug jka-compr ibuf-ext hashcash smtp sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login
sasl-plain newcomment find-dired multi-isearch vc-dispatcher vc-svn
sh-script flyspell ispell goto-addr semanticdb-mode flow-fill w3m-form
w3m-symbol mel-q-ccl network-stream tls cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai holidays hol-loaddefs mule-util cal-move todo-mode
semantic-decorate-mode semantic-decorate pulse vc-git semantic-edit
linum autorevert wisent-java wisent-java-wy semantic-wisent wisent
eieio-opt help-mode view tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util
password-cache tramp-loaddefs elmo-internal starttls elmo-nntp
elmo-imap4 time-stamp elmo-net elmo-dop elmo-cache elmo-map
modb-standard wl-mime mime-edit signature server semantic-el
semantic-bovine bovine-debug semantic-debug appt zenburn diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs remember pmwiki-mode
http-post http-get hexl generic-x flymake-php pgg pgg-parse pccl
pccl-20 bbdb-snarf mail-extr rfc822 bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr bbdb-autoloads
bbdb-com mailabbrev mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-pgp
pgg-def mime-play filename mime-w3m w3m w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util wl-demo wl-draft
eword-encode wl-template wl-news wl-address wl-thread wl-action
wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime
mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist semi-def mmimap
mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl
wl-e21 wl-util elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars epg-config wl-version
elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity mime
elmo-util emu invisible inv-19 utf7 eword-decode mel mime-def alist
std11 mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pcustom elmo-date path-util elmo-vars
elmo-version luna bbdb-vcard-export bbdb timezone mpg123 timeclock
poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken poe pym static
apel-ver product erc-dcc erc-truncate erc-track erc-match erc-ring
erc-pcomplete time-date pcomplete erc-fill erc-stamp erc-button
erc-autoaway erc-goodies erc erc-menu erc-backend erc-compat
format-spec jde-ecj-flymake jde-jumble jde-findbugs jde-package
jde-junit decompile jde jde-annotations jde-open-source jde-bsh
jde-parse-expr etags jde-class jde-parse-class jde-import
semantic-find jde-java-font-lock jde-which-method jde-java-grammar
jde-wiz jde-complete semantic-idle eldoc senator which-func
jde-plugins jde-usages jde-usages-ecb jde-usages-class-completion
jde-usages-class-trees jde-usages-call-trees jde-usages-util
jde-usages-eval-type-of jde-usages-redefines jde-usages-bsh reveal
executable browse-url jde-gen tempo jde-run jde-jdb jde-bug jde-dbs
jde-dbo regress jde-db jde-parse sregex jde-imenu semantic-imenu imenu
semantic-java semantic-doc thingatpt avl-tree semantic-sb jde-compile
cus-edit cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs jde-help jde-widgets tree-widget beanshell
lmenu jde-custom jde-project-file jde-util arc-mode archive-mode efc
jde-autoload cedet cedet-contrib-load contrib-loaddefs cogre-load
cogre-loaddefs speedbar-load speedbar-loaddefs ede-load ede-loaddefs
ede-speedbar ede-files ede ede-base ede-auto eieio-speedbar
semantic-ia-sb semantic-analyze semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn
semantic-sort semanticdb-el semanticdb semantic-ctxt semantic-format
semantic-util-modes semantic-util semantic semantic-lex
semantic-tag-ls semantic-tag working fame speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe assoc eieio-custom ede-source eieio-base srecode-load srecode
srecode-loaddefs semantic-load semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs
mode-local find-func eieio-load eieio-loaddefs cedet-load cedet-compat
cedet-loaddefs eieio inversion xml smart-compile flymake-shell flymake
byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp advice help-fns
advice-preload generic psvn derived log-edit pcvs-util add-log
diff-mode easy-mmode pp elp ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired lazy-lock type-break
paren avoid grep compile comint ring time cus-start cus-load ido
ibuffer iedit midnight color-theme edmacro kmacro wid-edit cl sendmail
regexp-opt mail-utils reporter easymenu tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)