Subject: bug#8591: 24.0.50; tooltip-show too narrow

From: Florian Beck <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 00:01:48 +0200

Text displayed via `tooltip-show' is now much narrower that a couple of
weeks back. Maybe not Emacsens fault? Gtk-update, hm? Anyway, since I
like to display temporal yet substantial information with tooltip-show
the current situation is somewhat sub-optimal. Would it be possible to
introduce a new argument that specifies the width of the tooltip?

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: 0
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Recent input:
o n SPC r e t u r n SPC t h e SPC h e l p SPC t e x 
t , SPC a n o t h e r SPC d i s p l a y SPC i t . SPC 
E v e n SPC m o r e SPC u s e f u l SPC w o u l d SPC 
n e SPC <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> b e SPC 
a SPC f u i <backspace> n c t i p o n <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> o n SPC r e t u r n i n g SPC a SPC l i 
s t SPC w i r h <backspace> t <backspace> <backspace> 
t h SPC s o u r c e SPC f i l e SPC a n d SPC p o s 
i t i o n , SPC k e y b i n d i n g s , SPC o r i g 
i n a l SPC v l a <backspace> <backspace> a l u e SPC 
( f o r <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> e t c SPC f o r 
SPC f u n c t i o n s SPC a n d SPC <end> SPC <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> f o 
r SPC v a r i a b l e s . <down> C-SPC C-SPC <C-down> 
<C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> <C-down> 
C-x C-k M-x M-x l k <backspace> <backspace> k i l l 
- r e <tab> g <tab> <return> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <return> C-c C-c y <switch-frame> <switch-frame> 
<f1> f f <backspace> t o o <tab> t i <tab> s e <tab> 
<C-backspace> <C-backspace> <tab> <tab> s h <tab> <return> 
M-x M-p M-p <return>

Recent messages:
250 2.1.0 <[email-masked]> Sender ok
250 2.1.5 <[email-masked]> Recipient ok
354 Enter data for mail with id N05843n3TJYY89
250 queued as N05843n3TJYY89
221 2.0.0 mo-p05-ob.rzone.de closing connection
Wrote /home/flo/Mail/Send-Mail/51
Sending...done
Deleting article /home/flo/News/drafts/drafts/3 in drafts...
Making completion list...
Type "q" to restore this window.

Load-path shadows:
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-1.37/htmlize hides ~/elisp/lisp/htmlize
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-player-mplayer hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-player-mplayer
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-info hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-info
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-score hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-score
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/jack hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/jack
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/later-do hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/later-do
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-mode-line hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-mode-line
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/ogg-comment hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/ogg-comment
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-streams hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-streams
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-setup hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-setup
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-last-played hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-last-played
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-i18n hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-i18n
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-tag-editor hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-tag-editor
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-info-ogginfo hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-cache hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-cache
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-volume hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-volume
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/tq hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/tq
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-player-simple hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-player-simple
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-player-mpd hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-player-mpd
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-history hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-history
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-mode-line-icon hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-info-mp3info hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-info-mp3info
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-browser hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-browser
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-url hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-url
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-bookmarks hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-bookmarks
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-source-file hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-source-file
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-info-ogg hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-info-ogg
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-lastfm hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-lastfm
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-stream-info hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-stream-info
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-volume-amixer hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-volume-amixer
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-player-xine hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-player-xine
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-playlist-mode hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-playlist-mode
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-playlist-sort hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-playlist-sort
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-playing-time hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-playing-time
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-source-playlist hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-source-playlist
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-mark hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-mark
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-info-libtag hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-info-libtag
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-compat hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-compat
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/emms-lyrics hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/emms-lyrics
~/DATA/elisp/autofocus hides ~/DATA/elisp/prm/autofocus
~/DATA/elisp/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/color
~/elisp/lisp/xml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/xml
~/elisp/remember/remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-mks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110325/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ring hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-menu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-networks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-stamp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-speedbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-backend hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-services hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-services
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-truncate hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-button hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-button
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-track hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-track
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-xdcc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-sound hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-dcc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-list
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-replace hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-spelling hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-match hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-match
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-page hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-page
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ibuffer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-autoaway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-lang hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-netsplit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-identd hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-capab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-notify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-ezbounce hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-log hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-log
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-goodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-join hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-join
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-imenu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/flo/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.3/erc-hecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete

Features:
(shadow emacsbug vc-git nnagent w3m-form w3m-symbol skeleton grep
thai-util thai-word tex-mode latexenc rect w3m doc-view image-mode
w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util descr-text quail mailalias bookmark tabify org-capture org-mks
cal-move pcase find-func debug multi-isearch hippie-exp newcomment
face-remap jka-compr mule-util org-colview flow-fill diff-mode gnus-html
url-cache ansi-color gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml
disp-table help-mode org-clock gnus-topic utf-7 utf7 rfc2104 imap pop3
nndraft nnmh nnml nnfolder parse-time bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr
netrc network-stream starttls tls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache mm-url smtpmail spam spam-stat
bbdb-com gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source dig
gnus-propfont gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems cal-iso org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda muse-browser
tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs server session
saveplace paren overrides unicode-test my-font-settings fb-byte-compile
zettelkasten window-config outline-bar heisig logik robin refile
planner-init planner-schedule schedule planner-timeclock-summary align
planner-timeclock planner-id planner fb-bibtex muse-init
muse-extra-preambles muse-hyperbook muse-rpg muse-fbeck
muse-pdf-xetex-project muse-pdf-xetex-karte-a6 muse-pdf-xetex-karte-a7
muse-pdf-xetex-karte muse-pdf-xetex-konspekte muse-pdf-booknotes
muse-pdf-book karte-a6-bilder muse-tabelle muse-literaturverzeichnis
karte-index karte-a6-landscape karte-abstract karte-zettel karte-a6
karte-a7 muse-pdf-xetex-draft muse-pdf-notizen muse-cv-pdf2
muse-pdf-journal pdf-atoma-section muse-pdf-atoma muse-kreisverkehr
muse-arbeitsblatt muse-abstract muse-test-styles muse-essaysammlung
muse-pdf-draft muse-diss muse-pdf-diss muse-miszellen muse-letter
muse-rechnung muse-cv-pdf muse-daily muse-konspekte-pdf muse-pdf-simple
muse-pdf-basic muse-publish-common muse-environments muse-fonts
muse-include muse-footnotes muse-project-management muse-colors-tweaks
muse-colour muse-boxed muse-big muse-index romantonumber muse-citations
bibtex muse-wordcount muse-utilities muse-my-projects muse-preview
muse-math muse-my-books muse-markup muse-colors muse-book muse-wiki
muse-blosxom muse-docbook muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo muse-latex
muse-html muse-xml-common my-skeletons my-emacs-extras re-builder
message sendmail rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader muse-bulletins file-database wesnoth-fb emms-fb
emms-info-libtag emms-lastfm emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse
auth-source eieio password-cache url-vars mailcap emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-streams emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup emms emms-compat
calendar-fb view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs regexp-fb
typopunct-fb typopunct bbdb-fb bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone w3m-flo
w3m-load changelog-fb dired-fb dired file-props format-spec crm
keybindings cus-edit cus-start cus-load muse-publish muse-project
muse-protocols muse-regexps wid-edit muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
pomodoro dictem-fb dictem timeclock uniquify command-frequency rotate
elk-test two-mode-mode yank-match nnheader mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
gnus-util xml aspell-fb htmlize haskell-fb inf-haskell haskell-mode pp
cl epa-file epa derived epg epg-config cfdg-mode generic ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
executable ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l
cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-r-d
ess-r-args assoc ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils ess-mode noweb-mode ess
ess-custom ess-compat ess-site org-fb ob-sqlite ob-sh shell ob-ruby
ob-python ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-R edmacro kmacro org byte-opt
warnings advice help-fns advice-preload ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities
org-macs time-date noutline outline easy-mmode cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs settings-fb avoid package-fb clojure-mode-autoloads
css-mode-autoloads emms-autoloads erc-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
kill-ring-search-autoloads lambdacalc-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
org-autoloads info easymenu perspective-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads package tabulated-list compile
comint regexp-opt ring bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Florian Beck