Subject: bug#8585: closed (Re: bug#8585: 23.3; Feature Request/"patch": allow initial tabs for python tracebacks)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 02:12:02 +0000

Your bug report

#8585: 23.3; Feature Request/"patch": allow initial tabs for python tracebacks

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
8585: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=8585
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#8585: 23.3; Feature Request/"patch": allow initial tabs for python tracebacks
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:11:12 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Well, OK... do I need to submit a new bug report, or...?

No, thanks.  It should be fixed now (and I renamed the entry from
`caml' to `python-traceback-and-caml').

        Stefan

Subject: 23.3; Feature Request/"patch": allow initial tabs for python tracebacks
From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:16:27 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have some tools that produce python tracebacks, but they add an
initial tab.  BuildBot is one example.  compilation-mode fails to parse
these because of the tab, so I have

(let* ((clause (assoc 'caml compilation-error-regexp-alist-alist))
       (pat (cadr clause)))
  (when (string= (substring pat 0 2) "^ ")
    (setcdr clause
            (cons
             (concat "^\\s-" (substring pat 2))
             (cddr clause)))))

in my .emacs.  IMO it would be better to make that replacement
out-of-the-box.  This patch does that:

--- compile1.el	2011-04-29 11:14:50.000000000 -0400
+++ compile2.el	2011-04-29 11:15:19.000000000 -0400
@@ -188,7 +188,7 @@
  \\([0-9]+\\)\\(?:[) \t]\\|:[^0-9\n]\\)" 2 3 nil (1))
 
     (caml
-     "^ *File \\(\"?\\)\\([^,\" \n\t<>]+\\)\\1, lines? \\([0-9]+\\)-?\\([0-9]+\\)?\\(?:$\\|,\
+     "^\s-*File \\(\"?\\)\\([^,\" \n\t<>]+\\)\\1, lines? \\([0-9]+\\)-?\\([0-9]+\\)?\\(?:$\\|,\
 \\(?: characters? \\([0-9]+\\)-?\\([0-9]+\\)?:\\)?\\([ \n]Warning:\\)?\\)"
      2 (3 . 4) (5 . 6) (7))

In GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.35)
 of 2011-03-09 on black.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
configured using `configure  '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin' '--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin' 'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  me-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
o m p i l <tab> <tab> C-g C-x C-f M-p C-n C-g C-g C-x 
C-f d w a <tab> C-, s e r <backspace> <backspace> r 
c / C-e <tab> s e t t <tab> c o m p i l e - s e t t 
i n g s . e l <return> C-y C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p <return> 
C-p C-n C-e <return> <tab> ( w h e n SPC ( e <backspace> 
s t r i n g = SPC ( s u b s t r i n g SPC c l u <backspace> 
a u s e SPC 0 SPC 2 ) SPC " ^ SPC " C-x C-b C-x C-b 
) C-n C-n C-p C-p C-n C-a <tab> C-n <tab> C-n <tab> 
C-n <tab> C-_ C-a <tab> C-e C-p C-p C-p C-p C-, C-, 
C-, C-, C-SPC C-. i f C-_ C-_ C-n C-e C-n C-n C-. C-. 
- C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-SPC C-g C-g C-n C-. C-, 
( c a d r SPC C-. ) C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-a C-. * C-. C-e C-b <return> <tab> ( p a t SPC 
( c a d r SPC c l a u s e ) C-e ) C-n C-f C-SPC C-. 
C-. C-f p a t C-n C-n C-n C-, C-b C-. C-. C-, C-b C-SPC 
C-. C-. C-. C-, C-b p a t C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-a 
C-k C-x C-s C-n C-e <return> C-x C-s C-n C-e C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-p ) C-x C-s C-x C-f C-g C-g M-x e m a 
v s <backspace> <backspace> c s - b u <tab> <return> 
<M-backspace> <M-backspace> r e p o <tab> r t - e m 
<tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Quit [2 times]
Mark set [2 times]
Saving file /Users/dave/src/dwamacs/settings/compile-settings.el...
Wrote /Users/dave/src/dwamacs/settings/compile-settings.el
Saving file /Users/dave/src/dwamacs/settings/compile-settings.el...
Wrote /Users/dave/src/dwamacs/settings/compile-settings.el
Saving file /Users/dave/src/dwamacs/settings/compile-settings.el...
Wrote /Users/dave/src/dwamacs/settings/compile-settings.el
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/imap hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/imap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader emacsbug thingatpt dabbrev signature
wl-spam wl-action elmo-spam elsp-header elsp-generic org-wl bookmark
org-mac-message org-habit org-agenda org-id org-crypt org ob-emacs-lisp
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs wl-summary ps-print
ps-def lpr wl-refile wl-util pp elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-message
elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view calist semi-def mmimap
mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight wl-vars wl-version epg-config
elmo-multi elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity
mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 utf7
eword-decode mel std11 elmo-date timezone path-util elmo-vars
elmo-version luna mime-conf mime-def mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces
pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom poe filladapt cus-edit dired-aux
python-21 python compile vc-git sh-script executable multi-isearch
nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
jka-compr ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util
ediff-mult ediff-init ediff mule-util tramp-imap tramp-gw tramp-fish
tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp auth-source eieio
gnus-util shell comint password-cache format-spec tramp-compat trampver
system-type-darwin-theme magit magit-key-mode browse-kill-ring
byte-code-cache gravatar time-date url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse
url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap yasnippet edmacro kmacro help-mode
view assoc alist pym static apel-ver product elscreen org-install
gnus-load info psvn wid-edit log-edit ring pcvs-util add-log diff-mode
markdown-mode noutline outline byte-opt warnings .loaddefs initsplit
advice advice-preload find-func el-get autoload help-fns bytecomp
byte-compile cl cl-19 dired regexp-opt easy-mmode paren server ido
autorevert delsel cus-start cus-load elhome tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win easymenu tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com