Subject: Re: oops, NOTABUG - sorry, oops, STILLABUG

From: Jason Vas Dias <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 21:26:39 +0100

Wow, I'm having some luck today:

Generating a patch for the fix to this bug exposes a diffutils bug:

$ diff -U0 /tmp/libtool /usr/bin/libtool
--- /tmp/libtool        2011-04-22 21:22:30.316689243 +0100
+++ /usr/bin/libtool    2011-04-13 15:49:58.000000000 +0100
@@ -275 +275 @@
-sys_lib_search_path_spec="$(${CC:-gcc} $CFLAGS -print-search-dirs
|sed -n '/^libraries:/{s/^libraries[:=\ \       ]*//;s/:/\ /g;p}')"
+sys_lib_search_path_spec="/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/lib64
/usr/lib64 /lib64 /usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/lib "
[ root@jvdspc:/tmp/poppler 21:23:22 598:97 ]
$ diff -u /tmp/libtool /usr/bin/libtool
--- /tmp/libtool        2011-04-22 21:22:30.316689243 +0100
+++ /usr/bin/libtool    2011-04-13 15:49:58.000000000 +0100
@@ -272,7 +272,7 @@
 hardcode_into_libs=yes

 # Compile-time system search path for libraries.
-sys_lib_search_path_spec="$(${CC:-gcc} $CFLAGS -print-search-dirs
|sed -n '/^libraries:/{s/^libraries[:=\ \       ]*//;s/:/\ /g;p}')"
+sys_lib_search_path_spec="/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/lib64
/usr/lib64 /lib64 /usr/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/lib "

 # Run-time system search path for libraries.
 sys_lib_dlsearch_path_spec="/lib /usr/lib /usr/lib64 /lib64
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/lib64
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.6.0 /usr/qt/4.6/lib64
/usr/kde/4.3/lib64 /usr/java/lib64 /usr/lib32 /lib32
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/lib32
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.6.0/32
/usr/lib32/opengl/xorg-x11/lib /usr/lib32/nspr /usr/lib32/nss
/usr/java/lib32 "