Subject: Re: bug#8505: 24.0.50; frame grows horizontally if scroll-bar-mode is non-nil

From: Jan Djärv <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 09:45:25 +0200

Daiki Ueno skrev 2011-06-06 03.23:
> Jan Djärv<[email-masked]>  writes:
>
>> I've checked in a fix.  But it occured to me that the wrong thing will
>> happen if the theme is changed while Emacs runs, and the theme changed
>> to has the wider scroll bar.  Can you change theme in Gnome 3?
>
> Thanks for the quick fix - it now normally starts up.  However, yes, if
> I start it with "HighContrast" theme and change it to "Adwaita" (by
> using gnome-tweak-tool), the wrong thing happens again.
>

I suspected that.  I'll get gnome-tweak-tool and try to fix it.  It might take 
a while if we have to add dconf-support, but hopefully Gtk+ is enough.

> Also, I noticed that I can no longer shrink the window horizontally by
> dragging the scrollbar from right to left - it only grows regardless of
> dragging direction.
>

:-)  That was unexpected.

	Jan D.