Subject: bidi-related crash in speedbar

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:10:16 +0200

Package: emacs
Version: 24.0.50

emacs -Q --eval "(setq-default bidi-display-reordering t)" -f speedbar
;; Move the cursor until the end of the speedbar buffer

Breakpoint 1, w32_abort () at w32fns.c:7190
7190      button = MessageBox (NULL,
(gdb) bt
#0  w32_abort () at w32fns.c:7190
#1  0x0133e498 in bidi_paragraph_init (dir=NEUTRAL_DIR,
bidi_it=0x88eaa8, no_default_p=1) at bidi.c:610
#2  0x011805dc in handle_invisible_prop (it=0x88e500) at xdisp.c:3671
#3  0x0117e8eb in handle_stop (it=0x88e500) at xdisp.c:2920
#4  0x011871e7 in reseat (it=0x88e500, pos=..., force_p=1) at xdisp.c:5382
#5  0x01186f20 in reseat_at_previous_visible_line_start (it=0x88e500)
at xdisp.c:5289
#6  0x01134a01 in Fvertical_motion (lines=4, window=54922757) at indent.c:2057
#7  0x0103c3bc in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x88ee20) at eval.c:3030
#8  0x0113e6b0 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20804929, vector=20805069,
maxdepth=20, args_template=52226074, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:780
#9  0x0103d43a in funcall_lambda (fun=20804893, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x88f074) at eval.c:3260
#10 0x0103c8a8 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88f070) at eval.c:3076
#11 0x0113e6b0 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20804713, vector=20804805,
maxdepth=16, args_template=52226074, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:780
#12 0x0103d43a in funcall_lambda (fun=20804661, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x88f2b4) at eval.c:3260
#13 0x0103c8a8 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x88f2b0) at eval.c:3076
#14 0x0113e6b0 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20803689, vector=20803741,
maxdepth=20, args_template=52226074, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:780
#15 0x0113dc86 in Fbyte_code (bytestr=20803689, vector=20803741,
maxdepth=20) at bytecode.c:424
#16 0x01039fc0 in eval_sub (form=20803678) at eval.c:2380
#17 0x01037730 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=52794162,
bodyform=20803678, handlers=20803766) at eval.c:1443
#18 0x0113ef6b in exec_byte_code (bytestr=20803513, vector=20803605,
maxdepth=24, args_template=52226074, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
bytecode.c:976
#19 0x0103d43a in funcall_lambda (fun=20803461, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x88f8b4) at eval.c:3260
#20 0x0103c8a8 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x88f8b0) at eval.c:3076
#21 0x0113d701 in Fcall_interactively (function=52794898,
record_flag=52226074, keys=52247301) at callint.c:848
#22 0x0103c461 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x88fb30) at eval.c:3034
#23 0x0103b57c in call3 (fn=52387866, arg1=52794898, arg2=52226074,
arg3=52226074) at eval.c:2826
#24 0x01022777 in Fcommand_execute (cmd=52794898,
record_flag=52226074, keys=52226074, special=52226074) at
keyboard.c:10220
#25 0x01006d98 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1528
#26 0x0103783a in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x10057cd
<command_loop_1>, handlers=52279706, hfun=0x1004ef9 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1496
#27 0x010053cf in command_loop_2 (ignore=52226074) at keyboard.c:1130
#28 0x01037263 in internal_catch (tag=52277802, func=0x10053ac
<command_loop_2>, arg=52226074) at eval.c:1243
#29 0x01005387 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1109
#30 0x010045eb in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:732
#31 0x01004b0f in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:794
#32 0x01002797 in main (argc=6, argv=0xa017a8) at emacs.c:1685

Lisp Backtrace:
"vertical-motion" (0x88ee24)
"line-move-visual" (0x88f074)
"line-move" (0x88f2b4)
"byte-code" (0x88f490)
"next-line" (0x88f8b4)
"call-interactively" (0x88fb34)
(gdb)