Subject: bug#8438: 24.0.50; C++ macro make indentation fail

From: Andrea Crotti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 12:45:23 +0200

I send from my fully customized emacs but I also tested it with "emacs -Q".
A simple macro in C++ mode makes the indentation fail, this is what it
should be:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
#define OUT (std::cout << "DEBUG: (" << hwaddress << "):\t")

PadNode::PadNode(const PadNodeID& _hwaddress, landmark_idx_t _land_idx, bool _is_mobile)
: Node(),
      to_notify(true),
      hwaddress(_hwaddress),
      land_idx(_land_idx),
      is_mobile(_is_mobile),
      old_pos(0, 0),
      resent_enabled(false),
      stat(_hwaddress.getString()),
      out_queue(GLOBAL()->send_queue_length)
{}
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

But indenting I get
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
#define OUT (std::cout << "DEBUG: (" << hwaddress << "):\t")

PadNode::PadNode(const PadNodeID& _hwaddress, landmark_idx_t _land_idx, bool _is_mobile)
: Node(),
                                                     to_notify(true),
                                                     hwaddress(_hwaddress),
                                                     land_idx(_land_idx),
                                                     is_mobile(_is_mobile),
                                                     old_pos(0, 0),
                                                     resent_enabled(false),
                                                     stat(_hwaddress.getString()),
                                                     out_queue(GLOBAL()->send_queue_length)
{}
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

The macro is correct, maybe it gets confused by the brackets...

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2011-03-04 on plaetekopp
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/home/crotti/local''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  ido-hacks-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  erc-replace-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n M-w C-x 
b s c r a <return> C-y M-x c + + <return> C-x h <tab> 
C-g C-SPC <C-down> <tab> C-g <down> C-SPC <C-down> 
<tab> C-g C-x b <return> C-s o u t C-r C-r C-p C-a 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-p C-p C-p C-SPC C-n C-n 
C-n M-w C-x b <return> M-< C-o C-y C-t <backspace> 
C-x h <tab> C-x b <return> C-x b <return> C-n C-n C-x 
b <return> C-x b <return> C-e ) C-x h <tab> <tab> C-g 
C-e C-a C-SPC C-n M-; C-x h <tab> C-SPC C-n M-; C-p 
C-e C-a C-n C-n C-l C-p C-p C-n C-p C-e <return> <return> 
i n t SPC f u n ( ) SPC { <backspace> <backspace> <return> 
{ <return> <return> } C-p <tab> i n t SPC x ; S-SPC 
<backspace> <M-S-return> C-x u C-a <C-up> <C-up> C-SPC 
<C-down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <tab> C-g 
C-SPC <C-up> C-w C-n C-x h <tab> C-x u C-SPC C-n M-; 
C-n C-n M-> C-SPC C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-w C-p C-p 
M-< C-SPC C-n M-; C-x h <tab> C-x u C-n C-n C-l <S-right> 
M-x e m c a - <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> a 
c s - r e m <backspace> <backspace> e p o r t C-g C-n 
<S-left> C-x C-w <backspace> c + + <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> b u n g <backspace> <backspace> g _ c p 
p . c p p <return> <return> <S-right> M-x e a m c s 
- r e p o r t <C-backspace> <C-backspace> e m a c s 
- r e p o r t - <C-backspace> b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Mark set [3 times]
Indenting region... done
Undo!
Mark set [7 times]
Indenting region... done
Undo!
Quit
byte-code: End of buffer
Saving file /home/crotti/bug_cpp.cpp...
Wrote /home/crotti/bug_cpp.cpp

Load-path shadows:
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/yaml-mode/yaml-mode hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/site-lisp/yaml-mode
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/undo-tree/undo-tree hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/site-lisp/undo-tree
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/rinari/util/inf-ruby hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode-mirror/inf-ruby
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/rinari/util/ruby-mode hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode-mirror/ruby-mode
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode-mirror/ruby-electric hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode/ruby-electric
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode-mirror/rubydb3x hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode/rubydb3x
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode-mirror/rubydb2x hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode/rubydb2x
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/rinari/util/inf-ruby hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode/inf-ruby
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/rinari/util/ruby-mode hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode/ruby-mode
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode-mirror/ruby-style hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode/ruby-style
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode-mirror/rdoc-mode hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/ruby-mode/rdoc-mode
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/tramp/.dir-locals hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/.dir-locals
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/tramp/.dir-locals hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/site-lisp/gist hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gist.el/gist
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/site-lisp/erlang hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/erlang/erlang
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/c-eldoc/c-eldoc hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/auto-install/c-eldoc
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/rinari/util/ruby-compilation hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/auto-install/ruby-compilation
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/python-mode/highlight-indentation hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/Highlight-Indentation-for-Emacs/highlight-indentation
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/site-lisp/gist hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/./gist
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/tramp/.dir-locals hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/auctex/lpath hides /home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/lpath
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/common/ezimage hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ezimage
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sb-image
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/speedbar
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sha1
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/./custom hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/custom
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/auto-install/doc-view hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/doc-view
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/color hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/color
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/dframe
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/site-lisp/remember hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/flymake-python/flymake hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/rinari/util/ruby-mode hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/site-lisp/prolog hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/prolog
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-complete hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-complete
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/rng-loc hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-loc
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/rng-match hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-match
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/xmltok hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/xmltok
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/rng-parse hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-parse
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/rng-pttrn hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/nxml-parse hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/rng-valid hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-valid
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/nxml-util hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-util
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/nxml-uchnm hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/nxml-glyph hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/rng-dt hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-dt
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/rng-xsd hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/rng-cmpct hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/rng-util hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-util
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/xsd-regexp hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/nxml-rap hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/nxml-mode hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/rng-nxml hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/nxml-enc hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/nxml-outln hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/nxml-ns hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/rng-uri hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-uri
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/nxml-maint hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/nxml/rng-maint hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/nxml/rng-maint
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/imap hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/imap
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/tls hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/dig hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/dns hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mml hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/shr hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/spam hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/smime hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/message hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/proto-stream hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/proto-stream
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/tramp/.dir-locals hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/qp hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/predictive/avl-tree hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/eieio/eieio-comp hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-comp
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/eieio/eieio hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/eieio/chart hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/common/data-debug hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/common/inversion hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/inversion
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/common/cedet hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/common/pulse hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/pulse
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/common/mode-local hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/semantic/semantic hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/semantic
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/srecode/srecode hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/srecode
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/common/cedet-global hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/common/cedet-files hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/cedet/ede/ede hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/cedet/ede
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/home/crotti/Emacs-configuration/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /home/crotti/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug ffap disp-table whitespace org-table
dabbrev ibuf-ext ibuffer novice eieio-opt gdb-mi bindat json gud
time-stamp semantic-analyze-complete multi-isearch semantic-tag-write
semanticdb-typecache ede-locate locate dired semantic-tag-file magit
diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-bisect magit-key-mode
semantic-c semantic-gcc semantic-dep hideif semantic-c-by
semantic-lex-spp tempo url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse xml-parse doxymacs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util
nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok m4-mode sh-script executable camelCase
wisent-python wisent-python-wy wisent-comp semantic-wisent wisent rx
org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-html org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb
conf-mode newcomment semanticdb-file cedet-files semantic-edit
semantic-make semantic-find semantic-decorate-include semanticdb-find
semanticdb-ref semantic-decorate-mode semantic-decorate pulse
semantic-make-by ede-linux ede-emacs ede-cpp-root project-am
autoconf-edit autoconf autoconf-mode makefile-edit ede-make make-mode
autorevert vc-git semantic-el semantic-bovine bovine-debug
semantic-debug flyspell ispell paredit server flymake windmove ido-hacks
ido tramp tramp-compat auth-source tramp-loaddefs paren time erc-replace
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat reftex reftex-vars reftex-cite
org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer footnote irfc url-vars epa-file
epa epg session fixme-mode slime apropos hideshow hyperspec thingatpt
browse-url python-mode info-look sb-info info ansi-color compile
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs gist etags-table
etags-select etags semanticdb-global semantic-symref-global
semantic-symref cedet-global semanticdb-mode semantic-mru-bookmark
semantic-idle senator which-func semantic-imenu semantic-sb imenu cedet
cedet-contrib-load contrib-loaddefs cogre-load cogre-loaddefs
speedbar-load speedbar-loaddefs ede-load ede-loaddefs ede-speedbar
ede-files ede ede-base ede-auto eieio-speedbar semantic-ia-sb
semantic-analyze semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn semantic-sort
semanticdb-el semanticdb semantic-ctxt semantic-format
semantic-util-modes semantic-util semantic semantic-lex semantic-tag-ls
semantic-tag working fame speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom
ede-source eieio-base srecode-load srecode srecode-loaddefs
semantic-load semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs mode-local find-func
eieio-load eieio-loaddefs cedet-load cedet-compat cedet-loaddefs eieio
inversion auto-complete-config auto-complete popup eldoc yasnippet
dropdown-list assoc org-contacts gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap nnir gnus-sum
macroexp nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win ob-dot ob-ruby
ob-python ob-sh shell ob-ditaa org-clock browse-kill-ring derived
color-theme winner savehist saveplace uniquify bookmark+ bookmark+-1
gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit
bookmark+-bmu edmacro kmacro help-mode view bookmark+-lit cl bookmark pp
dired-details miniconf org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org
byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile advice help-fns advice-preload
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint comint ring ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs time-date noutline
outline easy-mmode regexp-opt cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-install gnus-load tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dynamic-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)