Subject: bug#8422: 24.0.50; doc of `apropos-internal'

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:13:39 -0700

Please add to the doc string some info about what the context is
when/where PREDICATE is invoked.  Suppose, for instance, you wanted to
use a PREDICATE such as this:
 
(lambda (c)
  (and (commandp c)
       (where-is-internal c overriding-local-map 'non-ascii))
 
The behavior of the PREDICATE depends on which buffer is current when it
is invoked.  Can we assume that the buffer is the same one as when
`apropos-internal' was invoked?  Likewise wrt the selected window.
 
To find this info, users currently need to look at the C source code.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2011-04-04 on 3249CTO
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.5) --no-opt --cflags
-Ic:/imagesupport/include'