Subject: 24.0.50; revno: 103801, nsterm.m does not compile

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 16:14:47 +0200

Hello!

Gcc-4.2 now reports something new:

	nsterm.m: In function ‘ns_update_auto_hide_menu_bar’:
	nsterm.m:602: error: ‘NSApplicationPresentationOptions’ undeclared  
(first use in this function)
	nsterm.m:602: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
	nsterm.m:602: error: for each function it appears in.)
	nsterm.m:602: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘options’
	nsterm.m:606: error: ‘options’ undeclared (first use in this function)
	nsterm.m:606: error: ‘NSApplicationPresentationAutoHideMenuBar’  
undeclared (first use in this function)
	nsterm.m:608: warning: no ‘-setPresentationOptions:’ method found
	nsterm.m:608: warning: (Messages without a matching method signature
	nsterm.m:608: warning: will be assumed to return ‘id’ and accept
	nsterm.m:608: warning: ‘...’ as arguments.)
	nsterm.m: In function ‘-[EmacsView conversationIdentifier]’:
	nsterm.m:4873: warning: conflicting types for ‘-(long  
int)conversationIdentifier’
	/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSInputManager.h: 
23: warning: previous declaration of ‘- 
(NSInteger)conversationIdentifier’
	make[1]: *** [nsterm.o] Error 1
	make: *** [src] Error 2

Mac OS X 10.5.8, PPC.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Sending unsolicited commercial eMail to this account incurs a fee of €  
500 per message and acknowledges the legality of this contract.