Subject: bug#8402: 24.0.50; Hex colors are not rendered correctly on OS X (Cocoa)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 16:27:11 +0200

No, I believe this issue is long since fixed, thanks!

Le 23 avr. 2022 16:48, Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> a écrit :

Steve Purcell <[email-masked]> writes:

> If I set face colors using hex values, those colors are not displayed
> correctly.
>
> For example, 'M-x set-face-background RET default RET #fdf6e3 RET'
> results in a frame background color which, when sampled using Apple's
> "Digital Color Meter" utility, has hex value #fff8e8.

(I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
at the time.)

There was a patch suggested to alter ns_get_color, but I see that the
function has changed greatly since this was reported ten years ago.

Is this still an issue with recent Emacs versions?

--
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no