Subject: Re: bug#8379: The width of linum window is not adjusted afterface-remapping

From: nixie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:31:59 +0900

> forcemerge 1255 8379
> thanks

>> I found that the width of linum window is not changed with
>> (text-scale-increase) or (text-scale-decrease) function.

> This is bug#1255: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=1255

Sorry for not kindly reading the threads archives.

> Yes, but, if I'm reading correctly the old thread, he didn't say that
> there wasn't a bug, only that the bug is not in text scaling, but in
> applications (like linum) that can be affected for it and do not plan
> accordingly.
> 
>     Juanma

yes, i think it is not a bug in text scaling. But i don't think fix it
in applications (maybe not only the linum) is a good idea. 

I wonder if there is a pure and smart window adjusting function.

-- 
nixie <[email-masked]>