Subject: Re: bug#8365: 3 of 657 tests failed

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:40:06 -0400

> * Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]> [2011-03-30 18:10:23 +0200]:
>
> Reference:
>   <http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=8365>
>
> Hi Sam, and thanks for the report.

you are welcome.

> Sam, have you by chance kept the content of the *.dir directories for
> the failed tests?  If yes, could you please send them to me? (Notice
> that you might have to send them off-list, as I'm not sure how the
> policy about size and format of attachements on the automake-patches
> list is).  This way I could verify whether my explanation is correct.

I did not remove anything, so I did this:

tar cvfz automake-1.11.1-dirs.tgz `find automake-1.11.1 -name \*.dir`

you can find the file at <http://sds.podval.org/data/automake-1.11.1-dirs.tgz>
please tell me when I can remove it.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on CentOS release 5.5 (Final) X
http://ffii.org http://dhimmi.com http://truepeace.org http://pmw.org.il
http://palestinefacts.org http://iris.org.il http://mideasttruth.com
NY survival guide: when crossing a street, mind cars, not streetlights.