Subject: bug#8364: 24.0.9999; PATCH: Fit to width/height/page for doc-view.el

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 19:07:28 +0200

sho nakatani <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Nakatani,

>> I can confirm that ghostscript sometimes has issues with fonts.
>> However, in that case it would be awkward if fitting works without
>> slice, but fails with slice...
>
> Now it works even with PDF/PS in Japanese!
> I found the cause of previous problem in a code I edited.

Great, I love it when the bugs are not in my code. ;-)

> Please test it and hopefully tell me good results!

I've just tried it, without and with slices, frequently resizing the
emacs window, fitting to width, height, page in all situations I can
think of, and it always did the right thing.  Excellent! :-)

Thanks a lot for your work.  In my opinion, the patch is ready for
inclusion.  I'll apply it as soon as the copyright assignment is in
place.

Bye,
Tassilo