Subject: bug#8270: 23.2 crash in mark_object

From: emacs user <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 20:55:58 +0200

thanks for responding.  I am no expert, but I think it may be an
infinite loop.  details are below.

Process:         Aquamacs [29237]
Path:            /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Aquamacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.Aquamacs
Version:         2.1 (2.1.)
Code Type:       X86 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [118]

Date/Time:       2011-03-17 20:53:37.886 +0200
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.6.6 (10J567)
Report Version:  6

Interval Since Last Report:          2340018 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           73
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  401 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   4
Anonymous UUID:

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x00000000bf7fffd8
Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Thread 0 Crashed:  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011e9e4 mark_object + 20
1   org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
2   org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
3   org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
4   org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
5   org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
6   org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
7   org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
8   org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
9   org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
10  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
11  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
12  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
13  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
14  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
15  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
16  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
17  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
18  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
19  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
20  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
21  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
22  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
23  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
24  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
25  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
26  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
27  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
28  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
29  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
30  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
31  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
32  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
33  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
34  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
35  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
36  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
37  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
38  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
39  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
40  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
41  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
42  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
43  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
44  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
45  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
46  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
47  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
48  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
49  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
50  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
51  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
52  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
53  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
54  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
55  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
56  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
57  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
58  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
59  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
60  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
61  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
62  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
63  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
64  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
65  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
66  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
67  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
68  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
69  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
70  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
71  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
72  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
73  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
74  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
75  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
76  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
77  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
78  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
79  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
80  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
81  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
82  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
83  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
84  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
85  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
86  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
87  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
88  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
89  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
90  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
91  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
92  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
93  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
94  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
95  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
96  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
97  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
98  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
99  org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
100 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
101 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
102 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
103 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
104 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
105 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
106 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
107 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
108 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
109 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
110 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
111 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
112 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
113 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
114 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
115 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
116 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
117 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
118 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
119 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
120 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
121 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
122 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
123 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
124 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
125 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
126 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
127 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
128 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
129 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
130 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
131 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
132 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
133 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
134 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
135 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
136 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
137 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
138 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
139 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
140 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
141 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
142 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
143 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
144 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
145 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
146 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
147 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
148 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
149 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
150 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
151 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
152 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
153 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
154 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
155 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
156 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
157 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
158 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
159 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
160 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
161 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
162 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
163 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
164 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
165 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
166 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
167 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
168 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
169 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
170 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
171 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
172 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
173 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
174 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
175 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
176 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
177 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
178 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011eb3f mark_object + 367
179 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ec13 mark_object + 579
180 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083
181 org.gnu.Aquamacs              	0x0011ee0b mark_object + 1083