Subject: bug#8244: Test failures in coreutils 8.10

From: Bob Proulx <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:23:10 -0600

retitle 8244 Test failures in coreutils 8.10
thanks

Thank you for the test failure report.

A message from Каюков Андрей was sent to the BTS but seems to have
been lost before making it to the bug-coreutils outgoing mailing list.
Thanks to Eric Blake who noticed this and alerted me to the problem.
The original message is available in the BTS.

  http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=8244

Here is a plain text summary.  Please see the test-suite.log file
attached to the BTS for the full 90K test log file.

  ==============================================
     GNU coreutils 8.10: tests/test-suite.log   
  ==============================================

  7 of 14 tests failed.  (9 tests were not run).  

  FAIL: cp/special-bits (exit: 1)
  FAIL: cp/sparse-fiemap (exit: 1)
  FAIL: misc/chroot-credentials (exit: 1)
  FAIL: misc/truncate-owned-by-other (exit: 1)
  FAIL: mv/sticky-to-xpart (exit: 1)
  FAIL: rm/no-give-up (exit: 1)
  FAIL: touch/now-owned-by-other (exit: 1)