Subject: bug#8224: closed (Re: bug#8224: 23.2; opens empty frames with broken content after composite changes and x11-crash.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 01:33:02 +0000

Your bug report

#8224: 23.2; opens empty frames with broken content after composite changes and x11-crash.

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
8224: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=8224
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#8224: 23.2; opens empty frames with broken content after composite changes and x11-crash.
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:32:48 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Since then all frames opened by emacsclient -c had a one-line gray
> content, then a 5x10 white box and the rest of the frame gray.

It's a long standing Gtk bug, nothing to do with composite or any
such thing.  The same Emacs session cannot connect to a display after
a previous connection was lost.  Check C-h C-p.

        Stefan

Subject: 23.2; opens empty frames with broken content after composite changes and x11-crash.
From: Arne Babenhauserheide <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:51:59 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I run an emac daemon and only access it via emacsclient.

When I switched my OpenGL composite mode from shared memory to pixmap,
my Xorg died and restarted itself along KDE (my desktop).

Since then all frames opened by emacsclient -c had a one-line gray
content, then a 5x10 white box and the rest of the frame gray. 

As you can see from this bugreport, emacsclient -c -nw still works.

Best wishes, 
Arne

In GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2011-02-11 on fluss
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10904000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64' '--program-suffix=-emacs-23' '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-23' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.4/../../../../lib64' '--with-gameuser=games' '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns' '--without-gconf' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff' '--with-xpm' '--with-xft' '--with-libotf' '--with-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' '--without-hesiod' '--without-kerberos' '--without-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-march=amdfam10 -O2 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Python

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  real-global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC O B ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC 
O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A 
ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC 
O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A 
ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC 
O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A 
ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B RET RET 
ESC O A TAB TAB t r i g DEL SPC = SPC { } RET f o r 
SPC n u m , SPC t r SPC i n SPC t r ESC O D ESC O D 
ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O C DEL 
ESC O F ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O B RET TAB TAB 
# SPC t r i g r a m SPC c l e a n u p ESC O B ESC O 
D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC 
O D # SPC ESC O B ESC O D ESC O D # SPC C-x C-s ESC 
x r e p o r t TAB RET

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
Press C-c C-c when you are done editing.
Enter a change comment.  Type C-c C-c when done
Checking in /home/arne/Quell/Programme/check-neo/layout_cost.py...done
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /home/arne/Quell/Programme/check-neo/layout_cost.py...
Wrote /home/arne/Quell/Programme/check-neo/layout_cost.py
Auto-saving...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/noweb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/noweb/noweb-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/ezimage hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/ezimage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/sha1
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/sb-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/dframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ruby-mode/ruby-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-valid hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/rng-valid
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-xsd hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/rng-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-match hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/rng-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/xsd-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-cmpct hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/rng-maint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-uchnm hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-rap hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-loc hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/rng-loc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-util hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/rng-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-util hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-glyph hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-pttrn hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-enc hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-ns hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/xmltok hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/xmltok
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-dt hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/rng-dt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-outln hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-uri hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/rng-uri
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/net/sasl
~/.emacs.d/private/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/gnus/gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/chart hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-comp hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-comp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-files hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/mode-local hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/ede/ede hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/cedet/ede
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/semantic/semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/cedet/semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/srecode/srecode hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/cedet/srecode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/pulse hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/cedet/pulse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/cedet/cedet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/inversion hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/cedet/inversion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/data-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-global hides /usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/cedet/cedet-global

Features:
(vc-arch vc-mtn vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs org-archive preview
prv-emacs tex-buf reftex-vcr reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars
font-latex latex tex-style tex latexenc hide-mode-line diff-mode
semantic-c semantic-gcc semantic-dep hideif semantic-c-by
semantic-lex-spp tempo xml-parse doxymacs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine vc-git grep semantic-imenu
semantic-sb pymacs wisent-python semanticdb-mode
semantic-decorate-include semanticdb-find semanticdb-ref
semantic-decorate-mode semantic-decorate pulse wisent-python-wy
semantic-wisent wisent imenu ipython python-mode info-look sb-info info
ansi-color multi-isearch yasnippet bbdb-com warnings semantic-edit
dictionary link connection vc-dir ewoc mailalias newcomment shadow sort
mail-extr message idna ecomplete rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev nnheader gmm-utils mailheader canlock sha1 sha1-el
hex-util hashcash mail-utils emacsbug t-mouse log-edit pcvs-util add-log
markdown-mode tramp-imap tramp-gw tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache
tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp auth-source gnus-util netrc password-cache
format-spec tramp-compat trampver eieio-opt help-mode view iso-transl
tabify org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb vc-hg bookmark pp
server semantic-el semantic-bovine bovine-debug semantic-debug ispell
saveplace activate-babenv activate-private-data private-basic smtpmail
sendmail activate-darkroom wc activate-identica identica-mode json
url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums
url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
mailcap longlines parse-time xml epa-file epa epg epg-config
activate-german-spelling activate-auto-complete auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup activate-markdown activate-latex-ide flymake compile
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired emms-setup emms emms-compat
cua-base control-lock ezbl edmacro kmacro url-cookie url-util url-parse
url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr htmlize type-break goto-chg
activate-quick-note remember org-remember org-datetree org ob-emacs-lisp
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
ob ob-eval org-complete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs time-date noutline outline easy-mmode cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs allout ido activate-base site-gentoo
planner-autoloads slime-autoloads jde-autoload w3m-load preview-latex
org-install nxml-enc muse-autoloads mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv
ess-noweb noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a executable shell ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-r-d ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils comint ring
ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom ess-compat ess-site emms-auto
gdiff-setup vc vc-dispatcher circe-auto cedet cedet-contrib-load
contrib-loaddefs cogre-load cogre-loaddefs speedbar-load
speedbar-loaddefs ede-load ede-loaddefs ede-speedbar ede-files ede
ede-base ede-auto eieio-speedbar semantic-ia-sb semantic-analyze
semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn semantic-sort semanticdb-el
semanticdb semantic-ctxt semantic-format semantic-util-modes
semantic-util semantic semantic-lex semantic-tag working fame speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe easymenu assoc eieio-custom wid-edit ede-source
eieio-base srecode-load srecode srecode-loaddefs semantic-load
semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs mode-local find-func derived eieio-load
eieio-loaddefs cedet-load cedet-compat cedet-loaddefs eieio advice
help-fns advice-preload byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl cl-19
inversion bbdb-autoloads bbdb regexp-opt timezone tex-site auto-loads
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
font-setting tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind font-render-setting gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)