Subject: bug#8204: 24.0.50; [gtk3] scroll-bar is on the right -> emacs frame size increases continually.

From: "sangu.emacs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 23:52:42 +0900

In today git snapshot.
24.0.50; [gtk3] Scroll-bar is on the right  -> emacs frame size
increases continually and  flicker

When Scroll-bar is None and on the left, this issue doesn't happen.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.0.2)
 of 2011-03-08 on localhost.localdomain
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11000000
configured using `configure  '--build=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu'
'--host=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix='
'--disable-dependency-tracking' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr'
'--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
'--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
'--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var'
'--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
'--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--with-dbus' '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg'
'--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff' '--with-xft' '--with-xpm'
'--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' 'build_alias=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu'
'host_alias=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
-pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector
--param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m64 -mtune=generic''