Subject: seq bug

From: Vit Bartunek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 12:03:42 +0100

Hi there,

seq parametr -w (--equal-width) is not working 

Trying to execute command bellow, the parametr seems to be ignored.
seq --equal-width 1 0 99

Name        : coreutils                    Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 5.97                              Vendor: CentOS
Release     : 23.el5_4.2                    Build Date: Sun 28 Feb 2010 11:26:03 PM CET
Install Date: Fri 04 Mar 2011 01:28:50 PM CET      Build Host: builder10.centos.org
Group       : System Environment/Base       Source RPM: coreutils-5.97-23.el5_4.2.src.rpm
Size        : 9035080                          License: GPLv2+
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Mon 01 Mar 2010 07:39:52 PM CET, Key ID a8a447dce8562897
URL         : http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/
Summary     : The GNU core utilities: a set of tools commonly used in shell scripts
Description :
These are the GNU core utilities.  This package is the combination of
the old GNU fileutils, sh-utils, and textutils packages.

Vit Bartunek