Subject: bug#8156: closed (Re: bug#8156: 24.0.50; doc string of `image-dired-cmd-read-exif-data-options')

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 01:41:02 +0000

Your bug report

#8156: 24.0.50; doc string of `image-dired-cmd-read-exif-data-options'

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
8156: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=8156
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#8156: 24.0.50; doc string of `image-dired-cmd-read-exif-data-options'
From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
To: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 02:39:34 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> I think that there is a typo, and that it should say "Available options
> are %p which is replaced by
> `image-dired-cmd-write-exif-data-program',..."

Indeed.

Fixed, thanks.

    Juanma

Subject: 24.0.50; doc string of `image-dired-cmd-read-exif-data-options'
From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 09:30:05 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I think that there is a typo, and that it should say "Available options
are %p which is replaced by
`image-dired-cmd-write-exif-data-program',...", not "Available options
are %p which is replaced by
`image-dired-cmd-write-exif-data-options',...".

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2011-02-28 on 3249CTO
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.4) --no-opt --cflags
-Ic:/imagesupport/include'