Subject: bug#8133: 24.0.50; Point movement problem with bidi reordering turned on

From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:20:06 -0500

Recipe:
emacs -Q                        > Start emacs
M-: (setq bidi-display-reordering t) RET > Turn on bidi reordering
C-h i m elisp RET               > Enter the elisp info buffer
C-s Sequences RET               > Move to the Sequences Arrays Vectors line
C-n                             > Move down one line
C-p                             > Try to move up one line
C-p                             > Again
C-p                             > Again
C-p                             > Again
C-p                             > Again
C-p                             > Again

Each `C-p' causes the point to move not backward, but forward, and after
a bit it gets stuck in a strange loop on the Hash Tables entry.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2011-02-20 on maru
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
configured using `configure  '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-imagemagick' '--verbose' 'CFLAGS=-O0 -ggdb3''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-p C-n C-f C-f C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p <escape> < C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p <escape> < C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p 
C-p C-f C-f C-p C-p C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-p C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-p C-p C-p <escape> < C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-h k C-n M-x d e b u g - o n <tab> <return> 
n e x t - l i n <tab> - n o <tab> <return> n l C-n 
d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d c d c d c c d d 
d d d d d d d d c d c d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d 
d d d d d d q M-: ( p o i n t - m i n ) <return> C-u 
C-x = C-x = C-n q C-x 1 M-x c a n c e l - d e b <tab> 
<return> <return> <help-echo> C-x C-f ~ / . e , m <backspace> 
<backspace> m a <tab> . e <tab> <return> C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-s b i d i C-n C-a <switch-frame> M-x 
r e p o r t - e m a <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
nnimap read 185k [2 times]
nnimap read 186k [3 times]
nnimap read 187k [2 times]
nnimap read 188k [7 times]
nnimap read 189k [2 times]
nnimap read 190k [3 times]
nnimap read 191k [2 times]
nnimap read 192k [2 times]
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/contrib/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init
/home/md5i/src/elisp/psvn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psvn
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sha1
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/color
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/imap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/proto-stream hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/proto-stream
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5

Features:
(shadow emacsbug url-util url-parse url-vars vc-rcs quail newcomment
cl-specs edebug thai-util thai-word lao-util info shr-color color
jka-compr tabify man shr ebrowse ebuff-menu electric grep dired-aux
vc-bzr sha1 hex-util cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs tramp-cache bbdb-hooks gnus-fun
dabbrev multi-isearch vc-git find-func debug cus-start cus-load nndoc
flow-fill etags gnus-dup browse-url gnus-uu yenc qp vc-dispatcher vc-svn
mule-util sort ansi-color gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml
gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 rot13 disp-table epa-file epa epg nnimap
parse-time utf7 netrc nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com
nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap
gnus-cache edmacro kmacro gnus-demon nntp proto-stream starttls tls nnir
gnus-sum macroexp gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source nnoo
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
flyspell ispell server uptimes pp uniquify warnings descr-text help-mode
view tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
assoc gnus-util time-date format-spec tramp-loaddefs time sieve-manage
password-cache rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util sgml-mode psvn
wid-edit log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode easy-mmode inf-caml
camldebug thingatpt derived shell caml-types caml-emacs caml-font caml
advice help-fns advice-preload compile imenu message sendmail rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-load generic-x debian-el debian-el-loaddefs dired-x easymenu dired
bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone ange-ftp comint regexp-opt ring cl tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])