Subject: 24.0.50; `list-buffer-noselect': `buffer-list' includes killed buffer

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:42:28 -0800

Sorry, but I do not have a recipe to reproduce this.  I did track it
down a bit, however, to this code in `list-buffers-noselect':
 
;; Collect info for every buffer we're interested in.
(dolist (buffer (or buffer-list
                    (buffer-list
                     (when Buffer-menu-use-frame-buffer-list
                       (selected-frame)))))
 
There was nothing special about the selected frame at the time;
`buffer-list' (the var) was nil; and `Buffer-menu-use-frame-buffer-list'
was t.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2011-02-14 on 3249CTO
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.4) --no-opt --cflags
-Ic:/imagesupport/include'