Subject: 24.0.50; Weird elisp eval problem: float changes to integer: breaks gnus

From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 00:06:48 -0500

Just did a bootstrap build to verify this very strange bug.  Here is a
recipe:

emacs -Q
Copy and yank the following into the *scratch* buffer:

(defvar gnus-buffer-configuration
  '((group
     (vertical 1.0
	       (group 1.0 point)))
    (article
     (cond
      (gnus-use-trees
       '(vertical 1.0
		  (summary 0.25 point)
		  (tree 0.25)
		  (article 1.0)))
      (t
       '(vertical 1.0
		  (summary 0.25 point)
		  (article 1.0)))))))

Then do the following:
`C-j C-h v RET'

Note that the value of the variable as shown in the *Help* buffer has
the 1.0's in the article section changing to 1's.  This does not happen,
however, in the group section.  This bug makes it to the gnus-win.elc
file from a bootstrap compilation.  This bug causes gnus to fail when
displaying an article buffer, since 1.0 and 1 mean very different things
to gnus when doing window split computations.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2011-02-13 on maru
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
configured using `configure  '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-imagemagick' '--verbose' 'CFLAGS=-O0 -ggdb3''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-s C-x k M-x g n u s <return> C-n <return> SPC M-u 
Q s C-x 5 f ~ / s r <tab> b a <tab> <backspace> z <tab> 
<tab> l o <tab> s r <tab> <M-backspace> l i s <tab> 
g n u <tab> <return> C-x C-f g n u s - w i <tab> c 
<return> C-s a r t i c l e <return> C-a <switch-frame> 
m C-x k M-x r e p o r t - e m a s <tab> <backspace> 
<backspace> a c s - b u g <return> <switch-frame> C-x 
b C-g C-g C-x b w <backspace> g n u s - w i n <tab> 
. <backspace> <tab> <return> C-x 4 f ~ / s e <backspace> 
r <tab> e l i <tab> f o <tab> <tab> o . e l <return> 
C-x o C-x o C-v C-g C-g C-x o <escape> > <escape> < 
C-v C-v C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-SPC C-M-f M-w C-x o C-y 
C-p C-p C-n C-a C-k C-k C-k <backspace> ) C-M-b C-n 
C-p C-e <M-backspace> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> f 
o o C-n C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-SPC C-M-f C-M-f C-w 
C-d <escape> SPC <backspace> C-M-f C-SPC <escape> > 
C-w ) ) C-x C-s <M-return> <return> C-x 4 f f o o . 
e l <return> C-x C-j C-n g f C-x k C-x C-f ~ / s r 
<tab> b z <tab> e m <tab> l i s <tab> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <tab> <tab> l o <tab> l i s <tab> e <backspace> 
g n u <tab> <return> C-x 1 C-x C-f g n u s - w i n 
<tab> . e <backspace> <backspace> c <return> y e s 
<return> M-x r e p o r t - e m a <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
nnimap read 171k [26 times]
nnimap read 175k
nnimap read 176k [25 times]
nnimap read 180k
nnimap read 181k [27 times]
nnimap read 186k [39 times]
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Making completion list...
Directory has changed on disk; type g to update Dired

Load-path shadows:
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/contrib/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init
/home/md5i/src/elisp/psvn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psvn
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sha1
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/color
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/imap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/proto-stream hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/proto-stream
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5

Features:
(shadow emacsbug url-util url-parse url-vars vc-bzr sha1 hex-util
mule-util sort ansi-color gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml
disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnimap parse-time utf7 nnfolder
bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-cache edmacro kmacro
gnus-demon nntp proto-stream starttls tls nnir gnus-sum macroexp
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader multi-isearch vc-git
vc-dispatcher vc-svn flyspell ispell server uptimes pp uniquify warnings
descr-text help-mode view tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile assoc netrc gnus-util time-date format-spec
tramp-loaddefs time sieve-manage password-cache rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util sgml-mode psvn wid-edit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log diff-mode easy-mmode inf-caml camldebug thingatpt derived shell
caml-types caml-emacs caml-font caml advice help-fns advice-preload
compile imenu message sendmail rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader gnus-load
generic-x debian-el debian-el-loaddefs dired-x dired-aux dired
bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone ange-ftp comint regexp-opt ring cl tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])