Subject: bug#7976: Sitspace install error

From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 10:22:07 -0700

On 02/03/2011 01:31 PM, Turner Toure D NGA-PTS USA CTR wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> I'm getting this error on step 7, invalid configuration 'x86_64-unknown-linux'.  I'm running centos 5.5.  Please assist.  I'm assuming I need an updated config.guess, but I may be wrong.  

You have reached the GNU Coreutils mailing list.  The GNU Coreutils
are the basic file, shell and text manipulation utilities of the GNU
Operating System.  You can learn more about GNU Coreutils here:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/

The GNU Coreutils are part of the GNU Operating System.  You can learn
more about the GNU Project here:

  http://www.gnu.org/

But you are asking about Sitspace.  I am sorry but this is the wrong
mailing list.  We do not know anything about Sitspace here.  You are
probably better off asking your question to wherever you obtained the
Sitspace sources that you are trying to compile.

-- 
Eric Blake   [email-masked]    +1-801-349-2682
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org