Subject: bug#79456: 31.0.50; Warnings when installing treesitter gramars

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2025 17:01:10 +0200

On emba, there are several errors wrt the tree-sitter javascript gramars:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Warning (treesit-font-lock-rules-mismatch): Emacs cannot compile every font-lock rules because a mismatch between the grammar and the rules.  This is most likely due to a mismatch between the font-lock rules defined by the major mode and the tree-sitter grammar.

This error can be fixed by either downgrading the grammar (tree-sitter-javascript) on your system, or upgrading the major mode package.  The following are the temporarily disabled features:

- `definition' for javascript.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

See for example <https://emba.gnu.org/emacs/emacs/-/jobs/110290>.

Best regards, Michael.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.49, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2025-09-02 built on gandalf
Repository revision: 6ad8745833c2cc722cc73fd86ac63cd4741d2b2b
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12401008
System Description: Fedora Linux 42 (Workstation Edition)

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINERAMA XINPUT2 XPM
XRANDR GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Elisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  debbugs-browse-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.44/debbugs
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-org
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-gnu
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-guix hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-guix
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-browse
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-pkg
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-compat hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.44/debbugs-compat
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-4.0.5/helm-x-icons hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-4.0.5/helm-x-icons
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-4.0.5/helm-packages hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-4.0.5/helm-packages
~/lisp/telepathy hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/telepathy-20131209.1258/telepathy
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.3/tramp-theme-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.3/tramp-theme
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.3/tramp-theme-pkg
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/lv hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20250903.1516/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-element-ast hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.34/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/lisp/dbus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/dbus
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-fuse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-androidsu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-androidsu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-rclone hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-integration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-adb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sudoedit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-container hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-container
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-message
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/trampver hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/trampver
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sshfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/timeout-20250908.334/timeout hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/timeout
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlwave
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-shell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-toolbar
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-complete-structtag
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-help

Features:
(shadow warnings emacsbug lisp-mnt log-view log-edit pcvs-util shr-color
eww vtable mm-url cursor-sensor add-log mule-util cl-print ert ewoc
debug backtrace find-func shortdoc help-fns radix-tree pulse color vc-hg
vc-bzr find-dired xref project grep tramp-cmds tramp-container
tramp-cache time-stamp url-http url-gw url-auth url-queue url-cache
smerge-mode diff sort smiley gnus-cite flow-fill cl-extra mm-archive
mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp gnus-ml disp-table pop3 utf-7
nndraft nnmh network-stream nsm nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime gnutls dig gnus-cache gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg
dom nnnil nntp gnus-group gnus-undo smtpmail gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
display-line-numbers yaml-mode dockerfile-mode dired-aux misearch
multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode track-changes easy-mmode debbugs-browse
bug-reference noutline outline compile text-property-search comp-run
comp-common face-remap ob-shell ob ob-tangle ol org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core
org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core ob-eval org-keys oc org-compat
org-version org-macs vc vc-dispatcher time tramp-sh kubed-tramp
kubed-common tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message
help-mode tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring parse-time
iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs rx delsel ido
jka-compr icomplete cus-edit pp cus-start cus-load wid-edit dired
dired-loaddefs goto-addr thingatpt alert-autoloads
android-mode-autoloads auth-source-gopass-autoloads
auth-source-keytar-autoloads auth-source-kwallet-autoloads
auth-source-xoauth2-autoloads auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-autoloads
auto-virtualenv-autoloads auto-virtualenvwrapper-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads bug-hunter-autoloads bui-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads company-shell-autoloads company-autoloads
consult-autoloads counsel-autoloads counsel-toki-autoloads
dbus-codegen-autoloads debbugs-autoloads dired-du-autoloads
dired-rsync-autoloads dired-toggle-sudo-autoloads direnv-autoloads
disk-usage-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads drepl-autoloads
comint-mime-autoloads editorconfig-charset-extras-autoloads
editorconfig-custom-majormode-autoloads
editorconfig-domain-specific-autoloads editorconfig-generate-autoloads
ednc-autoloads el-get-autoloads elfeed-autoloads envrc-autoloads
etc-sudoers-mode-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
faceup-autoloads fontaine-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads fzf-autoloads ggtags-autoloads ghub-autoloads
gited-autoloads gitlab-ci-mode-flycheck-autoloads
gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads flycheck-autoloads gntp-autoloads
helm-gitlab-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads idlwave-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads ivy-gitlab-autoloads gitlab-autoloads
journalctl-mode-autoloads keepass-mode-autoloads keytar-autoloads
kubed-autoloads kubernetes-autoloads log4e-autoloads finder-inf
f-autoloads macrostep-autoloads magit-filenotify-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase magit-popup-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads cond-let-autoloads marcopolo-autoloads
mastodon-autoloads mathjax-autoloads nexus-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
ob-restclient-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-autoloads
password-menu-autoloads password-store-menu-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads password-store-autoloads persist-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads popup-autoloads projectile-autoloads
promise-autoloads pylint-autoloads python-environment-autoloads
deferred-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads request-autoloads
restclient-test-autoloads restclient-autoloads rg-autoloads
shell-maker-autoloads spinner-autoloads su-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads
sudo-ext-autoloads sudo-utils-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
sx-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads syslog-mode-autoloads
hsluv-autoloads ov-autoloads hide-lines-autoloads telepathy-autoloads
timeout-autoloads totp-autoloads totp-auth-autoloads base32-autoloads
tp-autoloads tramp-theme-autoloads transient-dwim-autoloads
transient-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads
ht-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
treepy-autoloads uuid-autoloads vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads vertico-autoloads virtualenv-autoloads
virtualenvwrapper-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads
web-server-autoloads wfnames-autoloads wgrep-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads xr-autoloads yaml-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process tty-child-frames native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1049254 197169)
 (symbols 48 29604 3)
 (strings 32 141691 16378)
 (string-bytes 1 6842404)
 (vectors 16 78105)
 (vector-slots 8 1770225 302020)
 (floats 8 750 19625)
 (intervals 56 205138 1258)
 (buffers 1064 59))