Subject: bug#7942: 23.2; Duplicate entries in Info dir file

From: Ulrich Mueller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:23:45 +0100

>>>>> On Fri, 18 Feb 2011, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

>> > so if you prefer to change the @dircategory tags I'll go along.
>> > Would you like to do the commit?
>> 
>> Will do in a couple of days.

> Done (revision 100482 on emacs-23 branch).

> Ulrich, could you please see that the problem is solved for you?

It's much better, but several duplicate entries remain:

elisp: appears both in categories "Emacs" and "GNU Emacs Lisp".

eintr: ditto.

ede: appears twice in category "Emacs misc features" (caused by
different character case?):
* EDE: (ede).                   The Emacs Development Environment.
* ede: (ede).                   Project management for Emacs.

eieio: ditto.

info: appears on top of the file (no category header) and under
"Texinfo documentation system".